GO!

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Mommie Mommie has Crossed to the Rainbow Bridge 12-3-12

Mommie- Mommie- 2004-2012

Purred: Thu Dec 6, '12 11:20pm PST 
Mommmie Mommie showed up as a pregnant stray that had been shot. I sheltered her and her 3 babies. I was able to keep one which I ended up naming Baby Baby. She was a very devoted mother. She ran herself ragged keeping up with and caring for them. I told her that when her responsibility was over, that she would become my baby and she did. MM was only 8 years old. She had lost her appetite and I took her to the vet--Cancer had invaded all her major organs except her liver. It was not possible to save her from this. I was with MM during her operation and stay while she drifted across the Rainbow Bridge. I'll will pick up her ashes on Friday. Mommie Mommie, we love you, always will, you will never be forgotten. I wait for the day that I see you running towards me again.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Dec 9 2:31 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.