Postings by Hobbit

GO!

(Page 1 of 96: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > MOO BOO CLUB!!!!!!!
Hobbit

Woot, Im a- SpiderCat. - Mreow

Purred: Tue May 19, '09 1:53pm PST 
I g2g, Cya later kitties
[notify]

» There has since been 41679 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Today 1:49 pm

Hobbit

Purred: Tue May 19, '09 1:44pm PST 
Mum was wearing tight jeans but I think Dez was trying to get in them for some reasson, as if he thinks food is there.

When I was a kitty I never climbed up trousers. I was always the sensitive good kitteh
[notify]

» There has since been 41681 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Today 1:49 pm

Hobbit

Purred: Tue May 19, '09 1:32pm PST 
Mum is going to Pets at Home tomorrow after takin' Dez to the Vets.
xD I just know she is gonna be getting me a lil prezzie.

Wont really matter tho cuz what ever toys/treats we get we always end up sharing them anyway.
[notify]

» There has since been 41689 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Today 1:49 pm

Hobbit

Purred: Tue May 19, '09 1:25pm PST 
Heyy Mouse, Gimli.

So you have your sibs climbing up your mum's trousers to get onto teh counter too? laugh out loud
And almost pulling her trousers down and tehn also having cats come from all directions jumping up onto the counter? xD
[notify]

» There has since been 41691 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Today 1:49 pm

Hobbit

Purred: Tue May 19, '09 1:19pm PST 
OMG, mum said it qwas like feeding time at the Zoo.
She was feeding me, Spikey and Dez

As she was putting food in the bowls on the counter, Spikey and Dez ganged up on her... Spikey was coming from the right jumping up on the counter and Dez was climbing up mum's trousers to get to the food.

Mum says I was a good boy for waiting patiently on the ground.
[notify]

» There has since been 41696 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Today 1:49 pm

Hobbit

Purred: Sun May 17, '09 12:55pm PST 
Yah suppose he will. =D
Mum is getting a lil annoyed how we never eat whats ours xD

Mum put kitten food down earlier for Dez (He did have a lil bite of that to eat) but when Spikey came in mum put down ordinary wet cat food, he had a couple of bites and went straight for the kitty food. Once Dez saw him moving away from the cat food, he was right in there.

Well I g2g, unfortunately.
I will try to be on abit more tomorrow night.
[notify]

» There has since been 41808 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Today 1:49 pm

Hobbit

Purred: Sun May 17, '09 12:47pm PST 
He has mostly ate Wet Food. =D But mum put down some biscuits earlier. He had a lil taste of that then later on I came in and ate the rest up.

Mum has put down kitty milk which he hasnt tasted. All he has done was put his paw in it and shake it afterwards.
She also put down fresh water earlier and showed him it.
[notify]

» There has since been 41810 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Today 1:49 pm

Hobbit

Purred: Sun May 17, '09 12:42pm PST 
Well mum is a tiny bit worried we will hurt him cuz she thinks Dez is just a lil 6wk old kitten and can easily be hurt D=

Mum says he has been sleeping well but she doesnt think he has drank anything since he came here.
[notify]

» There has since been 41812 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Today 1:49 pm

Hobbit

Purred: Sun May 17, '09 12:35pm PST 
Lawls. Yah when I was a kitten Spikey hissed at me like crazy

Although since we got Dez he hasnt hissed once but gave him a lil bat around whenever he tries to attack his tail or hit him first.

Yesterday mum saw Dez go to hit Spikey but Spikey already seen it coming so he hit Dez right off teh table xD

(Also Dez says thx for the rosette)
[notify]

» There has since been 41814 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Today 1:49 pm

Hobbit

Purred: Sun May 17, '09 12:28pm PST 
Hectic D= Mum saw me hit Dez earlier.
Atleast I havent been doing what Spikey has which is a full out punch laugh out loud

But I am a lil hungry but feeding time aint for another hour and a half
[notify]

» There has since been 41816 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Today 1:49 pm

(Page 1 of 96: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.