GO!

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > HSUS -- Do a Fact Check!
Sterling Mithril

Jaws-I\'ll eat- anything!

Purred: Sun Nov 11, '12 6:46pm PST 
Uhm...Stupid question, but: what is wrong with the HSUS? Mom sure would like to know, because she gives them LOTS of money. She thought they were one of the best org. to give to. Please inform mom, because she really wants to help animals, and doesn't want to throw her money away.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Monster, Nov 16 3:11 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Need Feral Rescue Help in Elizabeth, PA
Sterling Mithril

Purred: Mon Aug 22, '11 4:04pm PST 
Does any kitty know of a feral cat rescue group near Elizabeth, PA. (or Pittsburgh, PA) area that will come out and rescue the cats themselves? My friend has a feral mom who has had two litters so far this spring and summer and desperately needs help in trapping the mother and kittens. Her and her neighbor are feeding them, but one kitten from the first litter was already killed by a dog, and one from this new litter was run over by a car! They have no experience in trapping ferals. Any advice or info would be appreciated. Thanks!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Aug 22 4:04 pm

Kitten Corner > Help, he's biting!!

Sterling Mithril

Purred: Sat Aug 20, '11 11:18am PST 
I started out as a foster kitten with my mom too. But I bit so bad that I drew blood. I would bite mom's heels, or toes or fingers. My issue was, I WAS HUNGRY AT THE SHELTER and never had enough food! The shelter was feeding me this big dry kibble that I couldn't even get into my little mouth. That's why I was underweight in the first place and couldn't be put up for adoption and why mom took me home to foster me. I was always afraid there wasn't going to be enough food for me, and it took me awhile (couple of months at least) to grow out of it, and to not be afraid that there wasn't going to be any food. So I say, make sure your kitten has LOTS of food that he can EAT (get into his little mouth), and PLENTY OF TOYS. Please come and read my story, too. Mom ended up keeping me because she was afraid that if I bit someone at the shelter, they would kill me. I grew out of biting completely. So now I am a part of the family. I never went back to that shelter.rainbow
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Aug 22 8:12 am

What I Love About Catster > Do we have a "Suggestion Box"?

Sterling Mithril

Purred: Thu Jun 23, '11 10:54am PST 
The only reason I didn't reply to this post is that I don't know if Catster has a "suggestion box". Sorry you didn't get much help in this posting.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Jun 29 3:08 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Shortcake\'s happy ending

Sterling Mithril

Purred: Thu Jun 23, '11 10:44am PST 
Shortcake, we are so HAPPY FOR YOU TO get a forever home! Your mom is an ANGEL! We know how horrible it is to be stuck in a cage 24/7, with barely enough room to turn around in. We are sending you a feline friend request! AGAIN, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that you were adopted! happy dancesnoopyrainbowflowers
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 23 10:44 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Umm I think I might be a cat person . . .
Sterling Mithril

Purred: Sun Jun 12, '11 1:08pm PST 
You are at the right place! You can find TONS of info here on Catster about living with a cat, in the Forums, or you can ask other questions, all of us here will help you out. But you are definitely right...CATS ARE GREAT!!! The only humans who say cats are "cold and aloof" are ones that never had one!happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by CHARLEY BLEAU EYES, Jun 12 1:34 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > A Note In Favor Of Taking A Chance

Sterling Mithril

Purred: Tue Jun 7, '11 2:59pm PST 
Your story is beautiful...and so true. Most cats and kittens in shelters are stressed and traumatized...and eventually (if stuck there long enogh) depressed. How could they behave normally there? When you are stuck in a cage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with hardly any room to even turn around, with scary noises night and day (dogs barking, workers dropping buckets and hosing down the floors with water). That was the kind of shelter our mom volunteered at. I know other shelters out there are better.

So glad you shared your story with us! And so glad you saved 2 lives!happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Jul 25 1:35 pm

Behavior & Training > Suggestions for a lazy kitty like me

Sterling Mithril

Purred: Thu May 26, '11 1:12pm PST 
You need a kitten in the house! They will chase you, wrestle with you, and make you run all over the house! They are the best way to get some exercise.hamster dance
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Lacey, May 26 4:41 pm

Grooming > Ventilation: Maine Coon Grooming!

Sterling Mithril

Purred: Thu May 26, '11 1:08pm PST 
I am a maine coon, and last summer had terrible mats and knots all over my belly and butt. Mom was afraid they were hurting me, and worried I could get an infection under them from rubbing. I have trouble grooming myself because I have TOO MUCH FUR!, and I won't let mom brush me, so she took me to the vet and I got a lion cut! I LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT!
You can see pictures of me with the lion cut. I haven't got one yet this year, since I don't have any mats yet.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , May 28 10:32 am

Get Well Soon > Purrs and Pawrayers for those affected by the tornadoes
Sterling Mithril

Purred: Thu Apr 28, '11 10:45am PST 
Our family is purring hard for the families and kitties affected by this terrible natural disaster. hug
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Lacey, Apr 28 12:57 pm

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.