Postings by Monro

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Food & Nutrition > nature's variety instinct or wellness core?
Monro

I can handle- ANYTHING!

Purred: Mon Feb 11, '13 2:43pm PST 
I chose the original and no, I didn't know about the sale. I'm not quite as knowledgeable when it comes to cat food as I am with dog food lol. I'm still just trying to get him on something good and grain free. He was on taste of the wild before this.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Beep, Feb 12 1:56 pm

Food & Nutrition > nature's variety instinct or wellness core?
Monro

I can handle- ANYTHING!

Purred: Sun Feb 10, '13 11:18am PST 
I'm torn between the two and want to know what you guys think. This is for the dry formulas. Canned is not an option for us right now. I had both nature's variety instinct and wellness core in my hands at petco today. I chose the core based on the fact that it seemed to have more meat content and was actually cheaper. So, opinions?
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Beep, Feb 12 1:56 pm

Food & Nutrition > Taste of the Wild- canyon river formula. Opinions?

Monro

I can handle- ANYTHING!

Purred: Thu Oct 4, '12 4:43am PST 
Thanks everyone for the opinions. Monro is loving it so far and his energy level has boosted. He also hasn't lost any weight yet. He's still a 20lb monster though he's a largly framed boy. The wet food isn't really an option for us. Not only do we not have room to store a bunch of it but it's hard to keep the dogs away from his food as it is lol. He has access to water at all times anyway so I don't worry about hydration. If at any time the automatic water bowl runs out he knows how to get water from the tub. Now if I can get Monro to not snack on the dogs food (TOTW high prairie) all will be well lol.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Monro, Oct 4 4:43 am

Food & Nutrition > Taste of the Wild- canyon river formula. Opinions?

Monro

I can handle- ANYTHING!

Purred: Thu Sep 27, '12 4:36am PST 
We're in the process of switching Monro from natural balance to taste of the wild canyon river dry formula. I wanted to get all the furkids switched to a grain free diet. Monro was really excited when he first smelled it. Must be all the fish in it lol. Anyone ever used this food or anything? Any opinions on it?
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Monro, Oct 4 4:43 am

Cat Health > I'm going to be neutered...

Monro

I can handle- ANYTHING!

Purred: Fri Mar 7, '08 10:45am PST 
Thanks every one!! I'm back to my normal self now. Yesterday they said I could be picked up at 2:30 so Mommy got to get me and see me before she went to work. I was really disoriented and mommy said I looked like I just got off a horse MOL! You were all right, it wasn't bad smile
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Benny Grunch, Mar 7 10:54 am

Monro

I can handle- ANYTHING!

Purred: Thu Mar 6, '08 8:20am PST 
Monro went in this morning to get neutered. I felt so bad for him. I took him out of his crate and the hair all over his body was on end, his tail looked like a feather duster, and he was holding on to me for dear life. I get to call at 1:00 to see how he did. I hope he relaxed a little and I'll feel so much better once he's home.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Benny Grunch, Mar 7 10:54 am

Monro

I can handle- ANYTHING!

Purred: Sat Mar 1, '08 8:05am PST 
Mommy said that I'm going to be neutered on Thursday. I'm scared. I've never been to the vet and this neutering business sounds scary. What is it? I heard mommy say something about taking my food away from me the night before!! I'm going to starve aren't I? I'm so scared. Has anyone else had this done? Will I be ok?frown
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Benny Grunch, Mar 7 10:54 am

Behavior & Training > Is the squirt gun trick the best approach?

Monro

I can handle- ANYTHING!

Purred: Mon Sep 24, '07 9:49pm PST 
Monro's been getting up on the table searching for food. He especially likes to do it when we're eating. I think he's so obsessed with food because he was starving when we found him. But, I've gotten a cheap little squirt gun at the dollar store that I've been squirting him with everytime he gets on the table. It seems like it's working. He dives off pretty quick and he's been getting up less often. He won't associate the water with me will he? And is this the best approach?
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Aurora, Oct 12 10:14 am

Behavior & Training > Using the dogs dish as a litter box!?

Monro

I can handle- ANYTHING!

Purred: Fri Sep 21, '07 9:13pm PST 
Well, I've solved the problem thanks to all your help. I think it may have been a combination of the sudden relocation of the box and a fact that he doesn't like the dark. I raised the dog food up onto a box. Just enough so that it's an inconvenience for monro to get up there. I also moved his little litter box to the top of the basement steps. It's right next to the cat door so some light filters through and it's fast and easy for him to get to. He hasn't gone in the dogs dish since I did this. So thank you everyone for your help hail
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Monro, Sep 21 9:13 pm

Behavior & Training > Using the dogs dish as a litter box!?
Monro

I can handle- ANYTHING!

Purred: Tue Sep 18, '07 11:49pm PST 
Thank you for the advice. I'll keep it all in mind. I accually just got home from work. After Monro was done being happy to see me he walked out to the dogs dish.....then started eating the food. There was no poop od pee in it. Maybe he was just taking a little extra time getting used to the fact that his liitter is downstairs. We'll give it a couple more days and see whats up.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Monro, Sep 21 9:13 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.