Postings by Priscilla Purr-S-Ley

GO!

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

Kitten Corner > Question about vaccinations
Priscilla- Purr-S-Ley

All hail the- Queen

Purred: Fri Dec 12, '08 11:16am PST 
I'm pretty sure 3 FVRCP is the full amount, and there are two Leukemia shots. If you doing the vaccines dont 4get rabies too.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Althea, PAWS, Dec 13 7:22 am

Cat Health > Itchy skin?
Priscilla- Purr-S-Ley

All hail the- Queen

Purred: Mon Jul 14, '08 7:13am PST 
He could have a flea bite allergy like Priscilla does. Keep him indoors until it heals and give him flea drops to keep them off. You can buy Omega 3 as a supplpement to put in his food to help his coat as well. This is Priscilla's regiment too.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Nasty, Jul 16 10:36 pm

Cat Health > Itchy skin?

Priscilla- Purr-S-Ley

All hail the- Queen

Purred: Mon Jul 14, '08 7:13am PST 
He could have a flea bite allergy like Priscilla does. Keep him indoors until it heals and give him flea drops to keep them off. You can buy Omega 3 as a supplpement to put in his food to help his coat as well. This is Priscilla's regiment too.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Nasty, Jul 16 10:36 pm

Laws & Legislation > Beware of this Animal Abuser!

Priscilla- Purr-S-Ley

All hail the- Queen

Purred: Tue Jul 8, '08 7:11am PST 
See below, I was passed this horrible story and thought I should warm all catser kitties and owners not to adopt to this monster!

Beware of this guy he abuses animals ONGOING Please crosspost this everywhere. If you have media contacts, use them to get this story
out! Please take the time to read this and forward it to everyone you know. This needs to go out to ALL RESCUE & ANIMAL RELATED people andall animal related groups:

Shon Rahrig this man is adopting and torturing animals across our country...has been
convicted, now on the loose and still adopting
...last known to be in Florida

Case Report: Shon adopted a cat from Citizens for Humane Action (C.H.A.) on January 26, 1999. In the early morning hours of February
6, Shon beat the cat, poked out its eye, broke its jaw legs, and left it bloody and in agony in a laundry basket in his apartment. He asked
Melissa to come over and get it and take it to Delaware County Humane Society and tell them she found it along the road. She instead took it
to Columbus Veterinary Emergency Service (CVE who humanely euthanized it due to the extensive nature of its injuries. Shon Rahrig, about 30 years old, of Sandbury Blvd, allegedly adopted 6 or 7 cats and a puppy from various local shelters and allegedly abused them horribly, broke their limbs, put their eyes out, etc. The alleged abuse became known when his girlfriend took one of the victims to a vet to be euthanized.

In court he "copped a plea" to avoid the nasty publicity of a jury trial, and confessed to torturing one black and white cat, Misty,
adopted from Citizens for Humane Action.

Under the current statutes the most severe penalty for this man, if convicted, would be 90 days in jail and/or a fine of $750. Melissa contacted C.H.A. and advised them what had happened. C.H.A. transported the body from CVES to Capital Area Humane Society and filed an abuse report.

Shon was subsequently arraigned and charged with one count of animal abuse. Shon at first plead not guilty, but changed his plea to guilty. On September 29,1999, Judge Pfeiffer sentenced Shon to 90 days in jail
(of which 45 were suspended), 5 years probation, mandatory counseling and he was forbidden from owning any living thing during the 5 year probation period. He began serving his sentence on November 1.

BEWARE OF WHO YOU ARE DOING BUSINESS WITH ESPECIALLY IF IT IS A PRIVATE ADOPTION.

Rahrig has now moved to the Fort Myers Area! Please beware of this Man!

On 4/29 /2002: He was reported to have moved to Long Beach, CA area where he was spotted at an adoption event.

YOU CAN LOOK UP HIS RECORD AT: WWW.FCMCCLERK. COM
http://www.fcmccler k.com/ .

CLICK PUBLIC ACCESS AND TYPE IN HIS NAME. HE WAS SENTENCED 5 YRS
PROBATION; 90 DAYS JAIL; BANNED FROM EVER OWNING ANY LIVING THING;
MANDATORY COUNSELING. INSTEAD HE SKIPPED TOWN

This disgusting piece of you-know-what placed an ad on Craigslist today looking for more
animals to abuse!

His name is Shon Rahrig. If you go to PetAbuse.com, you can read his history and even see his mug shot. He's been arrested
before. I can't believe he is still trying to get ahold of pets to torture!

WARNING:
Those postings from the man looking for a cute lit'l puppy for his angel of a daughter ......... I'd steer clear of those ads.

There is a man on the run now, Shon Rahrig, that is around the Florida/Georgia area. He purposely answers/posts ads looking for free/cheap animals to abuse/mutilate.

Thanks for reading
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Priscilla Purr-S-Ley, Jul 8 7:11 am

Cat Health > Sneezing cat with a little blood in it......

Priscilla- Purr-S-Ley

All hail the- Queen

Purred: Fri Jul 4, '08 6:05am PST 
I thionk you really have to o to the vet, if its projectile sneezing then your sick. COuld be an upper respiratory infections could be wortse than that. Gte his taken care of right away! URI shoudl nort be left untreated then will nto just go away like human colds do they will get worse and worse. I know I had a very bad one when I was rescued and they are no fun at all!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Baby, Jul 5 6:47 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > First Time Fostering A Cat And Need Help?
Priscilla- Purr-S-Ley

All hail the- Queen

Purred: Wed Jul 2, '08 1:00pm PST 
Just please make sure you get Molly and her kitten neuetred before you adopt them out, thjey can get fixed as young as 8 weeks just fine. Ask around about low-cost and free neutering services so that no matter what Molly or her kittens will never have to be pregnant on the streets again!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by BK, Oct 2 10:36 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I'M BACK =(

Priscilla- Purr-S-Ley

All hail the- Queen

Purred: Wed Jul 2, '08 12:58pm PST 
I know how hard it is but its better he came back fast than they waited it out and then returned him,, he would be more traumatized and feeling more abandoned that way.
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Winnie, Aug 19 5:24 pm

Laws & Legislation > My mean neighbor wants to poison me!HELP!

Priscilla- Purr-S-Ley

All hail the- Queen

Purred: Thu Jun 26, '08 7:25am PST 
Can you get an electric fence system put up so if your kitty does go out she wont wander off your property. Conbined with a regular fence it will keep your nosy evil neighbor off your property too. If she enters your property she is tresspassing and you call the cops on her. If she threatens you or your pet she is harrassing you and you should talk to a lawyer.
[notify]

» There has since been 37 posts. Last posting by BeBe, Dec 10 10:33 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I Need a Home FAST!

Priscilla- Purr-S-Ley

All hail the- Queen

Purred: Sun Jun 1, '08 10:52am PST 
Oh no! It's happened again! My foster doesn't want me anymore so I need to find a new home for adoption or long term fostering.

I'm up for adoption and really VERY wonderful and beautiful but no matter what rescue momma does the only people who contact her either decide not to adopt me or are crazies.

Please visit my Catster page and send me a message if you are interested in me.

I would be best in a home with only boy cats or by myself. I love to snuggle with you at night and eat Carrots!

Please wont somone give me a chance, I knwo it's kitten season but I need a home too!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Milo, Jun 2 11:08 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > HELP I NEED A HOME FAST
Priscilla- Purr-S-Ley

All hail the- Queen

Purred: Sun Jun 1, '08 10:52am PST 
Oh no1 It's happened again! My foster doesn't want me anymore so I need to find a new home for adoption or long term fostering.

I'm up for adoption and really VERY wonderful and beautiful but no matter what rescue momma does the only people who contact her either decide not to adopt me or are crazies.

Please visit my Catster page and send me a message if you are interested in me.

I would be best in a home with only boy cats or by myself. I love to snuggle with you at night and eat Carrots!

Please wont somone give me a chance, I knwo it's kitten season but I need a home too!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Priscilla Purr-S-Ley, Jun 1 10:52 am

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.