GO!

Ragamuffin > who else is a ragamuffin?!

fatest moose

eat and- love...eat and- love.

Purred: Sat Aug 25, '07 1:04am PST 
my heavy weight brothers!!!!big laugh
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Sasha, Feb 18 12:30 pm

Raw Food Diet > Hi I am obese !!! should I go raw?
fatest moose

Purred: Sat Aug 25, '07 12:50am PST 
I have a big eating problem ,I am obese!!! I weigh about 25 lbs and the doctor said i need to loose weight. I eat whiskas and also like my crunchy munchies dry food way to go. how do you go raw? what would i eat ...can you raw health food cats give me a sample menu of your diet?red face
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Wolverine, Sep 9 3:06 pm

Behavior & Training > I dont like kids, in fact, I despise them

fatest moose

Purred: Sat Aug 11, '07 1:19pm PST 
my awnser is maybe you will never like kids. I live with 2 kids ages 5 and 7, When i was born i was raised with kids as a kitten, mommy was very protective of me and kids had to respect me and understand the rules when they played with me. Dad really watched when they played with me. now the kids know how to play with me and hold me , but it took time. my brother hates kids , even though he was raised with them too. mom and dad say they cant play with my brother because it stresses him out. its good to let the kids know we are not toys. some kids see us as fluffy stuffed animals!!!!MOL!!
it could also be your breed. if you ae skittish loud kids can send you running . have your mom hide you.big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sasha 9/6/06-10/3/12, Aug 21 1:53 pm

Behavior & Training > help I cant get along with the new kitten.

fatest moose

Purred: Sat Aug 11, '07 1:10pm PST 
help, i am a nice guy. but i cant like this new baby kitten. uh...im having trouble. will i ever get along with this 7 week old little brat? i dont like him and my mom is not knowing what to do, she has to keep the kitten in the closet when she leaves or on her shoulder when shes home. the kitty justs wants to play? have any of you guys had time adjusting to a new baby brother? How long will i feel like this?red face
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Satine, Aug 12 3:44 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.