Postings by MORTICIA

GO!

(Page 1 of 93: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > BCCP Black Cats & Their Furriends Valentine's Day Pawty Sat. Feb. 15, 2014 at * PM Catster Time
MORTICIA

MomKatt's Black- Dahlia!

Purred: Sat Feb 15, '14 6:32pm PST 
Snowy, Scottie, we're heading out too! Good to see everyone! wavewave Feisal, you & Zilla have fun now!

Peppers is .. well never mind where he is. MOL

Night all!
[notify]

» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by ♥Tyke♥, Feb 15 7:24 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > BCCP Black Cats & Their Furriends Valentine's Day Pawty Sat. Feb. 15, 2014 at * PM Catster Time
MORTICIA

MomKatt's Black- Dahlia!

Purred: Sat Feb 15, '14 6:26pm PST 
Penny, you gotta keep 'em in their place, girl!
[notify]

» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by ♥Tyke♥, Feb 15 7:24 pm

MORTICIA

MomKatt's Black- Dahlia!

Purred: Sat Feb 15, '14 6:23pm PST 
Sonny & Macy*, we should make you honorary members of BCCP! smile////////////////////////// brofur Ray (that was his comment, BTW) just came into the room where MomKatt is typing for me.

Uh oh ... my
[notify]

» There has since been 38 posts. Last posting by ♥Tyke♥, Feb 15 7:24 pm

MORTICIA

MomKatt's Black- Dahlia!

Purred: Sat Feb 15, '14 6:21pm PST 
Perla, we miss you but I'm glad you're where you don't hurt anymore. ((hug))
[notify]

» There has since been 42 posts. Last posting by ♥Tyke♥, Feb 15 7:24 pm

MORTICIA

MomKatt's Black- Dahlia!

Purred: Sat Feb 15, '14 6:20pm PST 
Alexis, you know Peppers tailed you when you went out (no pun intended) so you wouldn't get mugged. smile
[notify]

» There has since been 48 posts. Last posting by ♥Tyke♥, Feb 15 7:24 pm

MORTICIA

MomKatt's Black- Dahlia!

Purred: Sat Feb 15, '14 6:18pm PST 
Hi Sonny! You're welcome even if you're polka-dotted! MOL big hug
[notify]

» There has since been 53 posts. Last posting by ♥Tyke♥, Feb 15 7:24 pm

MORTICIA

MomKatt's Black- Dahlia!

Purred: Sat Feb 15, '14 6:13pm PST 
Oh Aragorn, thank you! Yes, it's a copy of one of Elizabeth I's gowns from one of her "Sieve Portraits". smile
[notify]

» There has since been 73 posts. Last posting by ♥Tyke♥, Feb 15 7:24 pm

MORTICIA

MomKatt's Black- Dahlia!

Purred: Sat Feb 15, '14 6:04pm PST 
Tyke, MomKatt remembers the writing group your meowmy started on Yahoo....but she doesn't have a Yahoo account anymore. frown
[notify]

» There has since been 107 posts. Last posting by ♥Tyke♥, Feb 15 7:24 pm

MORTICIA

MomKatt's Black- Dahlia!

Purred: Sat Feb 15, '14 6:03pm PST 
Macy, I'm sorry I didn't say HI to you.

HI! smile smile

Thanks ... MomKatt said ... well, a lot of things are changing for her & DadKatt right now, so she figured this was the right time. Plus she said she'd never know if she didn't try. And she DOES love to bury herself in Medieval England. Sometimes we think she'll never reappear into the 21st century! MOL
[notify]

» There has since been 108 posts. Last posting by ♥Tyke♥, Feb 15 7:24 pm

MORTICIA

MomKatt's Black- Dahlia!

Purred: Sat Feb 15, '14 6:02pm PST 
Coqui, you go put your meowmy to bed! MOL It is good to see you!

Gabby, she wants to celebrate her 5-0 ... in another place! *wink wink*
[notify]

» There has since been 112 posts. Last posting by ♥Tyke♥, Feb 15 7:24 pm

(Page 1 of 93: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.