Postings by Maxwell

GO!

Choosing the Right Cat > Choosing 2 kittens

Maxwell

Maxwell - To the Max!

Purred: Mon Jan 28, '13 4:11pm PST 
cry Well... Good ol'e Max was feeling great this past Christmas.

All of a sudden, two days later, he went downhill fast. On Saturday the 29th of December, I took him to the Massachusetts Veterinary Referral Hospital in Woburn, MA, as our regular vet was closed.

Max had become so bad so quickly that he stopped eating and drinking water, and couldn't walk or stand. He just stared into some distant void and didn't even purr.

After some tests, the vet caring for Max has some sad news. Max apparantly had a benign form of feline lukemia (even though he was up on his shots), and it suddenly surfaced with a vengance! Poor Max... since he was almost 16, and his condition so bad, we had no option but to put him to sleep.

He passed on my lap, while I cried like a baby!!!

I have to say that the Vets and support people at the Massachusetts Veterinary Referral Hospital were incredibly professional, caring and supportive.

Ohhhh Maxy Max! We miss you dearly! cry
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Buddha, Jan 28 8:00 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > Choosing 2 kittens
Maxwell

Maxwell - To the Max!

Purred: Mon Mar 28, '11 4:35am PST 
We've had single cats since we were married 37 years ago. Our fourth cat Max is 14 years old, and has had some health problems. He's a great cat, but he is getting up there. Because of this, we have been talking about getting two kittens when the time comes. What is the best mix?
1. One male and one female?
2. Siblings?
Many thanks!!
[notify]

» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Buddha, Jan 28 8:00 pm

American Shorthair > Hi from Newbie!

Maxwell

Maxwell - To the Max!

Purred: Sun Aug 17, '08 4:38pm PST 
kitty
Hello to my new friends! Although I've been a member for over a year, I just never got around to checking out the forums. I really like this one!

I live in Reading, MA with my owners and I'm an 11 year old male Black and White American Shorthair. I hope to make new friends here on Catster!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Maxwell, Aug 17 4:38 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.