Postings by ishtar *proud wobnapt*

GO!

(Page 1 of 22: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

What I Love About Catster > White Star Whitester Day 2011
ishtar- *proud- wobnapt*

monday-again!

Purred: Sat Jan 15, '11 8:53am PST 
*giggles* ...you know what i answer on 'marvelous'...

hug thank. you. so. much. riley wink
[notify]

» There has since been 39 posts. Last posting by Dakota, Feb 7 7:39 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Next Euro Kitty and Pals Pawty: sept. 19
ishtar- *proud- wobnapt*

monday-again!

Purred: Sun Sep 19, '10 7:00am PST 
READY and GO!!! the buffet is OPEN!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ishtar *proud wobnapt*, Sep 19 7:00 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Next Euro Kitty and Pals Pawty: sept. 19

ishtar- *proud- wobnapt*

monday-again!

Purred: Tue Sep 14, '10 9:27am PST 
wave jaffa! ahoy me friends!

in case you've trouble finding us:

search this kitty jolly roger in the garden of euro kitties group. friends are always welcome!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by ishtar *proud wobnapt*, Sep 19 7:00 am

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Read Any Good Books Lately? Great cat fiction list of books!

ishtar- *proud- wobnapt*

monday-again!

Purred: Sat Aug 29, '09 10:19am PST 
wave michis!

this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionboy

looks like what you're looking for?!
i haven't read it - - - but it sounds absolutely interesting.
[notify]

» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by mIcHiS, Aug 29 2:29 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > countdown to greenwich-time GARDEN PAWTY!!!

ishtar- *proud- wobnapt*

monday-again!

Purred: Thu Aug 27, '09 9:35am PST 
yes, thank you miss daisy - pawties are always as good as their guests. so i guess you're pretty right wink

just two more days. i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited...

happy dance hamster dance happy dance hamster dance happy dance hamster dance happy dance hamster dance happy dance hamster dance happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ishtar *proud wobnapt*, Aug 27 9:35 am

ishtar- *proud- wobnapt*

monday-again!

Purred: Sat Aug 22, '09 7:15am PST 
...next week at this time we're already celebrating...

dancinghappy dancedancinghappy dancedancinghappy dancedancinghappy dancedancinghappy dancedancing
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by ishtar *proud wobnapt*, Aug 27 9:35 am

ishtar- *proud- wobnapt*

monday-again!

Purred: Wed Aug 19, '09 11:25pm PST 
We - Euro Kitties and Friends - will have our first garden party in greenwich mean time (that is catster time minus 9) on last august weekend.
We'll have music and food and talks and nice cats and a great garden surrounding and food red face (oh, i've mentioned that already) and best mood and [much more]

Everycat is welcome to join us! Just send me a p-mail to get your personal invitation when you're ready to celebrate the summer big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by ishtar *proud wobnapt*, Aug 27 9:35 am

Behavior & Training > Begging

ishtar- *proud- wobnapt*

monday-again!

Purred: Mon Jul 27, '09 9:39am PST 
jump up - put back down - jump up - put back down - ... sounds more like a funny game than begging?! but sure you play with her enough?!

as for the rest of what you describe - have you tried to take her all opportunities to beg? prepare her food with a closed kitchen door, eat with a closed kitchen door (both times the cat outside)? when you put her into another room after the game has already started this might be a bit late?

if she is a good learner i'd also think of clearly telling her she's not welcome - either by a short "no" or hissing-like sounds or whatever is practicle for you.

just an idea.
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by jadyn liana macavity-black, Sep 11 4:34 pm

Behavior & Training > I need some honest advice.

ishtar- *proud- wobnapt*

monday-again!

Purred: Tue Feb 3, '09 9:08am PST 
i'd choose a).
his profile says "1 year" - he's still young! perhaps he's not the quickest learner?? (sorry!)

i can imagine how you feel. in this house we're quarreling about the necessity of anxieties. cat thinks they're the most important part of life and drives me crazy with acting like she was tortured every day. she gets bach flower rescue remedies in exceptional situations like new year. and i had thought of finding her another - "better" - home, too. but it's rubbish. our troubles become smaller and smaller every month. so try to think of:
"accept losing 1-2 hours of sleep a night for the next several months" and expect you'll change "months" to "weeks" and then "days"...

you say you accept his "oriental" kind as part of who he is - so you'll have to think of accepting he's training you to change perspectives.
"now" is not "forever"! and you went through such a long time (kittenhood IS long!) and you have done so much for your domestic peace - why give up?
[notify]

» There has since been 41 posts. Last posting by , Feb 7 5:43 am

Cat Health > stomach overacidification - experiences?
ishtar- *proud- wobnapt*

monday-again!

Purred: Tue Dec 30, '08 7:31am PST 
a few weeks ago i spat blood. human took me to my v-person and she got the advice to not feed me dry for the moment. and i got cimetidine.

human started feeding soaked dry and wet food plus changed me from a twice to a three portions routine. no vomits. no blood. we let run out the cimetidine therapy.

stupid idea. i HATE soaked and i dislike wet food. and i do not eat anything at all when human isn't near. and unfortunately she got visitors short after the therapy. not eating. meant: i spat blood again. less - but visible. the examination of a sample said: no bacteria. so the overacidification could be stress or whatever related (we had much building rumours this year).

did this happen to anyone else? what did you do to get rid of it? are there homeopathic meds you use(d)? and do you have any ideas how to solve this eating problem? when human gave me only half soaked food i was extremely happy gulping it - and of course i made these choking noises again...
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Dec 30 9:31 am

(Page 1 of 22: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.