Postings by Princess Sophie Florida

GO!

(Page 1 of 37: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Cat Health > Sick Ellie-- Please read
Princess- Sophie- Florida

I rule this- kingdom!

Purred: Tue Jul 27, '10 12:43pm PST 
So happy to hear that Ellie is on the mend!

Thanks for the happy updatehugSophie and the gang
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Aug 15 7:15 pm

I rule this- kingdom!

Purred: Fri Jul 23, '10 5:00am PST 
I am so relieved that you found a caring vet! I have a great vet and her staff is fabulous...I have been to mediocre vets before, and doctors too...Makes you wonder "why?" I am also happy that you have kept us apdated.. Like Alex said sometimes there are kittys that just go POOF... Maybe they don't understand that we truly care about them.

I am not sure what lung worms are, but they sound horrible.. I hope she doesn't have them.

I think though that Ellie has half the battle won though.. She found YOU and now you have a good vet! Have a good day and thanks again for helping this poor creature, I just wonder how many people walked by her or shooed her away before she came to you
hugSophie, Charlita, Tiffany and Ellie Mae
[notify]

» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Aug 15 7:15 pm

I rule this- kingdom!

Purred: Wed Jul 21, '10 8:00am PST 
If Ellie has been having ongoing bad diarreah for a few days now, that is something that should not be overlooked. I saw her photo on her page, and yes she does look very emaciated. She reminds me of how skinny Sophie was when I found her. I know you are trying many different foods, sometimes that alone will make kittys tummy upset. I bet that there is something else going on though....Wev'e got our paws crossed that her tummy issues get fixed. She sure is a cutie and you are very kind to have helped her. hug Sophie, Charlita, Tiffany and Ellie Mae
[notify]

» There has since been 54 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Aug 15 7:15 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Help! Advice needed.

I rule this- kingdom!

Purred: Fri Jul 9, '10 2:34pm PST 
I got a GREAT home for a kitty a few years back by posting a photo at my dentists office! Have some photos ready at all times... Be prepared for a lot of rejection.. But it is AWESOME when someone says YES!!
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Maizy , Jul 16 3:08 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Help! Advice needed.

I rule this- kingdom!

Purred: Fri Jul 9, '10 10:15am PST 
Keep asking!

Arthur gave some good advice.. Sometimes the vets will help you out.. But they get inundated too unfortunatly. This is how mom ended up with 4 of us..we were all woods kitties, abandoned and discarded.Now we stay indoors and are spoiled beyond belief! Can you take some photos and put them up on your page? Good Luck, keep us posted. hugSophie
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Maizy , Jul 16 3:08 pm

Cat Health > maroon discharge + gas + empty vomit...no answer

I rule this- kingdom!

Purred: Fri Jul 9, '10 9:03am PST 
Edwyns temperature is down, that is wonderful news!

We are hoping that he can come home. I am sure that having your shirt with him helps comfort him and help to calm him also.

Thanks for keeping us updated.We are all purring for some happy results, Like the other kitty mom said...Just cuz he has to be on meds does not mean he can't have a full and happy life... BABY STEPS!!
Just deal with one thing at a time, try not to get overwhelmed..Which is so easy to do when dealing with a sick kitty child. (believe me, I know how hard it is) We are all here for you... Sophie and Mom hug
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by ~Purrcy ~ Meohmy, Jul 11 7:48 pm

I rule this- kingdom!

Purred: Wed Jul 7, '10 8:17pm PST 
Dear Edwyns' Dad,
Still praying for you and Edwyn.
Hugs, Sophie and Momhug
[notify]

» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by ~Purrcy ~ Meohmy, Jul 11 7:48 pm

I rule this- kingdom!

Purred: Wed Jul 7, '10 1:59pm PST 
Edwyn and Mom. you are both in our prayers. We are praying like mad that that evrything goes well and Edwyn will be back home with you before too long. Big hugs, Sophie and momhug
[notify]

» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by ~Purrcy ~ Meohmy, Jul 11 7:48 pm

Cat of the Day & Week > Sophie is COTD!!

I rule this- kingdom!

Purred: Fri Jul 2, '10 4:38am PST 
Mom sure was surprised this morning when she turned on the computer and saw I was COTD!!What a great week it has been here, first I celebrated my 3rd annifursary of my gotcha day and now this!!!WOO HOO!!! Mom says she's gonna have some special salmon treats for all of us tonight!Thanks HQ for making me COTD!XXOO Sophie
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Athena (In Memory), Jul 2 8:09 pm

Kitten Corner > Suggestions, prayers, and purrs needed

I rule this- kingdom!

Purred: Wed Jun 23, '10 6:09am PST 
Noah, the little girl is in our prayers. We hope everything turns out okay. We hope the pins work, but if they don't there are many many cats that go on to live full and happy lives with just three legs.

hugSophie, Charlita, Tiffany and Ellie Mae
[notify]

» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Noah, Aug 19 2:07 pm

(Page 1 of 37: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.