Postings by Bandit

GO!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

Cats & Travel > I need to fly to Europe @_@
Bandit

Purred: Thu Feb 14, '13 5:36pm PST 
Sorry I did not see your post sooner. We used petrelocation.com. I hope your move went well!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bandit, Feb 14 5:36 pm

Bandit

Purred: Thu Nov 29, '12 3:31pm PST 
Hey everyone! I am going to make a post in my diary, but wanted to let you all know that I arrived safe a sound a couple of weeks ago. It was quite a trip! Mommy got a pet relocation service and I flew with KLM. Everything went well and I am getting used to my new home.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Bandit, Feb 14 5:36 pm

Bandit

Purred: Thu Aug 16, '12 1:29pm PST 
Thanks for the advice! After a lot of thought and research, Mommy is going to use a pet relocation service. They have a door to door service and have lots of experience. They seem really nice and will take care of all the paperwork. It is a bit expensive but Mommy said that is why she has no human kids, so that she can spend money on fun things and me. The service only uses certain airlines that are super good with pets.

Mommy is going to buy me a crate and then we are going to practice hanging out in it and taking rides. Mommy doesn't think that Canada was a good option and I can't lose 3lbs by the time we go, it would be kind of a lot in a couple of months. I lost 2 pounds in the last 2 years though! I am a big boy.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Bandit, Feb 14 5:36 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Philly kitties

Bandit

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '12 7:51am PST 
Hi!

Mommy's friend helps kitties in Philadelphia who need a home.

https://www.facebook.com/philly.kitty

Please take a look at the site if you can help!

Thanks and meows,

Bandit
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bandit, Aug 6 7:51 am

Bandit

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '12 7:48am PST 
Unfortunately, cats are not allowed to purchase a seat. Bummer!
Mommy looked at the sleepypod but she doesn't think that I will really fit into it well, especially when it is compressed. It would not be fun to be squished like that even for a short while.

There is one airline that we could take, and go through Canada which complicates things more. The other option is to hire a pet relocation company. Mommy's friend moved a doggie from Australia to England and had a good experience.

She is still thinking about what to do. Some people say that bringing the kitty in cabin is the best but some people say that that is best for the person so they are not worried but not comfy for the kitty. Especially a big boy like me.

Mommy might go to the airport with me before we buy the ticket to talk over options. I am supposed to be able to fit in the bag comfortably if we go in cabin.

Meows,
Bandit
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Bandit, Feb 14 5:36 pm

Bandit

Purred: Sat Jul 28, '12 3:23pm PST 
Thanks Zack! Mommy will look into it. The big problem is that both the bag and me have to weigh 18lbs combined!!But maybe we can make it work.

Any other kitties have stories to share? Meows!

Purrs,
Bandit
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Bandit, Feb 14 5:36 pm

Bandit

Purred: Fri Jul 27, '12 1:43pm PST 
Meows!
My mommy and her boyfriend (he is my favorite daddy)visit each other back and forth from Denmark. They want us to be a family together and they decided that we have to go over to Denmark. I am learning to meow in Danish.

I am scared because it sounds like I can't go with mommy in the cabin. I am 17 lbs and every where she calls says that I have to be smaller or fit in to a really small carrier under the seat. If I lose a couple of pounds she could stuff me into a Sherpa bag that is 16x10x9 in and put me under the seat. Has she looked at me? I am big pawed.

Mommy said that she doesn't know what to do. She called some pet relocation services but doesn't know who is good and who to trust.

Any cats out there that have experiences to share with pet relocation, charter flights, sneaking in cabin (mommy loves to fly via SAS)? Any recommendations for me, especially from NY to Denmark?

Meows,
Bandit
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Bandit, Feb 14 5:36 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Hide litter box

Bandit

Purred: Wed Mar 17, '10 6:31pm PST 
Just wondering what cool ways you have your litter boxes hidden? My mommy wants to get us something so the box doesn't look so obvious. She's worried that we will hate it and not use the box. What do you all think?
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Shadrach, Apr 8 7:54 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > "All Kitty, All The Time" Offical St. Patrick's Day 2006 Party Forum

Bandit

Purred: Thu Mar 16, '06 5:22pm PST 
Fun! Let's party! Happy St Patty's day!!

Bandit
[notify]

» There has since been 144 posts. Last posting by Milo, Mar 18 11:51 am

Food & Nutrition > Cats who have had crystals and been cleared to return to regular food
Bandit

Purred: Sat Jan 7, '06 3:31pm PST 
oh that's great that you will be able to eat regular food again. I had crystals and they said that i'd have to eat the prescription food forever. I used to eat Nutro Indoor cat food. Good luck!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Ewu, Jan 23 4:14 pm

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.