Postings by Scruffy

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Russian Blue > What am I?
Scruffy

CAT-DOG

Purred: Sun Sep 16, '07 8:43pm PST 
Hi my mommie has had me since i was 2 weeks old. I have all the markings of a Russian Blue including the green eyes and mauve like pawslaugh out loud However when mommie wrote a Breeder of Russian Blue cats confusedshe was very nasty to my mommie and said, Russian Blues arent thrown to the street. I can bet You have a street cat not a Russian Blue shrug O well the vet says im a Russian Blue and so thats what i am. And what if i am just a street cat, Im still as loveable as any cat she will breed. My mommie told me that. So hapuppy We must all stick together, we are what we are
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Smokie Boo Dreamboat #104b, Aug 2 1:53 pm

Contests and Vote For Me! > Spread the word ADOPT/FOSTER VOTE TODAY
Scruffy

CAT-DOG

Purred: Fri Sep 7, '07 8:08pm PST 
sHYLEE is a kitty whoes pic was choosen for this. Now her message is whats important. You can go to this site read her message and VOTE PLEASE!!!!! http://www.ourtownonline.biz/special/pets
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Scruffy, Sep 7 8:08 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > adoption message can be spread

Scruffy

CAT-DOG

Purred: Fri Sep 7, '07 8:00pm PST 
go to http://www.ourtownonline.biz/special/pets

and vote for shylee who is being used to get out our message. adopt adopt foster foster
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Scruffy, Sep 7 8:00 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Power of Purr Chain

Scruffy

CAT-DOG

Purred: Fri Sep 7, '07 7:58pm PST 
we are trying to get a message out to adopt animals. we are using a poster cat names shylee. go to the following site to read the message from this foster kitty that has been adopted. And Please vote. Theres no prize except we get the honor of knowing our message is being read by people that love pets. http://www.ourtownonline.biz/special/pets
[notify]

» There has since been 1505 posts. Last posting by Strega, Sep 21 9:58 am

Contests and Vote For Me! > PLEASE VOTE IM FALLING BEHIND A TAD

Scruffy

CAT-DOG

Purred: Wed Aug 22, '07 5:15pm PST 
My first foster sister Shylee has been running for pet of the week and getting out a message out for adoption of animals. Weve been falling a little behind and i must ask for the help of the catster group. Please vote. You can vote every hour but im only asking for one vote each please.....
http://www.ourtownonline.biz/special/pets
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Alfie, Aug 25 11:28 am

Catster Railroad > SHILEE HAS FOUNF HER FOREVER HOME. GOOD FOR YOU BABE
Scruffy

CAT-DOG

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 9:17pm PST 
GOOD FOR YOU BABE
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Scruffy, Aug 5 9:17 pm

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > HELP NEEDED IN HAINES CITH FLORIDA FOR SHILEE!!

Scruffy

CAT-DOG

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 9:15pm PST 
SHILEE HAS FOUNF HER FOREVER HOME. GOOD FOR YOU BABE
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Aug 5 9:15 pm

Laws & Legislation > Mom should be punished.

Scruffy

CAT-DOG

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '07 11:37pm PST 
I have learnt the hard way that a person that abuses an animal will also abuse a person. So they might consider getting those kids some help early and the parents should be sent too. They all need to be taken through an animal hospital that has abused cats or any animals with issues. That is just scary
[notify]

» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by Jet Giotto, Aug 9 7:51 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > URGENT! SHILEE IS LOSING HER NEW HOME IN HAINES CITY FLORIDA!!!

Scruffy

CAT-DOG

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '07 2:50pm PST 
Her new parents emailed and stated the dad is highly allergic and shilee has to go. They are 3 hours away from where i live and so i really need some help here. Is anyone around Haines city or furthur away from Orlando. The dad says he will drive her as far as Haines City where Cypress Gardens is. Does anyone know any foster homes in that area. Please help. Shilee is so loving and fits in with cats,dogs,children. PLEASE HELP SHES TO SWEET FOR ALL THESE MOVES. She is Blue Russian but im sure she is mixed because of her tail being fluffy.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Aug 5 9:16 pm

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > HELP NEEDED IN HAINES CITH FLORIDA FOR SHILEE!!
Scruffy

CAT-DOG

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '07 2:49pm PST 
Her new parents emailed and stated the dad is highly allergic and shilee has to go. They are 3 hours away from where i live and so i really need some help here. Is anyone around Haines city or furthur away from Orlando. The dad says he will drive her as far as Haines City where Cypress Gardens is. Does anyone know any foster homes in that area. Please help. Shilee is so loving and fits in with cats,dogs,children. PLEASE HELP SHES TO SWEET FOR ALL THESE MOVES. She is Blue Russian but im sure she is mixed because of her tail being fluffy.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Aug 5 9:15 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.