Postings by Squeakers (Gone Too Soon)

GO!

(Page 1 of 1011: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

What I Love About Catster > The Late Late Show - Act IV
Squeakers- (Gone Too- Soon)

Furever my love

Purred: Fri Jan 24, '14 9:08pm PST 
I know, Mom was wanting to save my memorial service on the purrs and Prayers (Truman's group, don't remember what it was called) maybe she'll just go back and read it one more time. cry
[notify]

» There has since been 1549 posts. Last posting by Jerry (formerly Bondi), Fri 10:23 pm

Furever my love

Purred: Fri Jan 17, '14 7:30pm PST 
I think it said March 3rd. I signed the petition. I heard Catchannel is closing too, but that's okay, I wasn't on that too much. Catster was like our second home. Mom remembers rushing home from work and going on Catster right away to see the updated list of the recalled foods back in '07
Wow, I've been here almost ten years. thinking I came on August 9, 2004
[notify]

» There has since been 1671 posts. Last posting by Jerry (formerly Bondi), Fri 10:23 pm

Furever my love

Purred: Fri Jan 17, '14 7:21pm PST 
Yeah, especially for the cats and humans that have been here since the beginning. When Mom's friend Jen put her dog on Dogster, Mom wondered if there was a Catster. There wasn't, yet, so she put her email address on the website so she would know when it was available. Then she went and forgot about it unitl she got home from a vacation and it was ready to go! They didn't even have forums or diaries yet.
[notify]

» There has since been 1681 posts. Last posting by Jerry (formerly Bondi), Fri 10:23 pm

Furever my love

Purred: Fri Aug 2, '13 10:21pm PST 
Mom remembers them, but they're like, in the back of her mind. She remembered my birthday, but then time got away from her and she didn't realize it til March 1st. She remembered my Gotcha day cuz it's a week after her friend's birthday
[notify]

» There has since been 2779 posts. Last posting by Jerry (formerly Bondi), Fri 10:23 pm

Furever my love

Purred: Fri Aug 2, '13 10:17pm PST 
Whoooooo-ooooooo! You better run for your life Mojo! I'm gonna haunt you tooooooooooo!!
[notify]

» There has since been 2783 posts. Last posting by Jerry (formerly Bondi), Fri 10:23 pm

Furever my love

Purred: Fri Nov 2, '12 9:53pm PST 
All right Shannara!! We've got Calitude! *hiss*
[notify]

» There has since been 4849 posts. Last posting by Jerry (formerly Bondi), Fri 10:23 pm

Furever my love

Purred: Fri Sep 28, '12 8:53pm PST 
I didn't act grown up til I was fwee!
[notify]

» There has since been 5179 posts. Last posting by Jerry (formerly Bondi), Fri 10:23 pm

Kitten Corner > How were you named?

Furever my love

Purred: Fri Sep 21, '12 7:38pm PST 
My name was originally Brownie, but my Mommy didn't really like it. When she brought me home, while I explored my new home, I squeaked. She liked watching the Cosby Show and on one episode there was a dog named Squeakers, so, because I squeaked, she called me Squeakers.
[notify]

» There has since been 34 posts. Last posting by Mordecai Sabestain, Jul 8 4:29 am

Furever my love

Purred: Fri Aug 3, '12 9:14pm PST 
red facered facered facered facered facered facered face
[notify]

» There has since been 5721 posts. Last posting by Jerry (formerly Bondi), Fri 10:23 pm

Furever my love

Purred: Fri Jul 20, '12 8:54pm PST 
smile Yes...I did. Especially Maintenance Men. They would say "Here kitty kitty" and make that clicky noise with their tongue. I never came when Mom did that, but...well, it sounded good from a guy.
[notify]

» There has since been 5845 posts. Last posting by Jerry (formerly Bondi), Fri 10:23 pm

(Page 1 of 1011: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.