Postings by Henry (now an Angel Cat, alway

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Behavior & Training > Indoors or Outdoors - Cruel or Kind?
Henry (now- an Angel- Cat, alway

A simple life- but a happy one

Purred: Sat Nov 14, '09 1:20pm PST 
From tiny I knew I really wanted to be out and I love to run in the garden and chase things. I don't go so far but I need to stretch my legs and mum's flat just wouldn't allow me to do that. There are a load of cats in the area and we have a cool time. I made a run for it even as a little kitten. And my mum never had to show me how to use the magic door - at last - out!!

Indoors or outdoors is down to the cat and the area. My sis-fur Josie would stay in Ok but I think I would go mad. But my mum makes us to stay in at night when statistically cats are most at risk.

Your mum knows you as a cat and she knows your area and she loves you so she knows best
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Miss Tiny Burr Burr, Nov 27 9:18 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Mys sister needs the POTP now, Love Angel

Purred: Fri Feb 6, '09 11:55am PST 
We are so happy that Tinkerbell is doing better.happy danceMy mum was showing friends at her work today and no-one could believe what she had been through - and how cute she and Angel are.

Sending purrs too for their new mum and Dr Ben who sounds like a good egg. (And the Princess Dog who is having to get used to a lot of changes right now.)

If only it wasn't so easy to get animals and people had to prove they knew the basics before they took one on!
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by ~ Angel ~, Feb 17 9:22 am

Cat Health > ANYONE HAVE 5 CATS?

Purred: Wed Aug 6, '08 1:03pm PST 
In the flat next door to us they have five cats - and the cats that mostly arrived at different times get along OK. So much so that I have my own bowl there too so it's almost six. Even though I am fed at home. Sometimes there's is nicer.

I think all the cats get plenty of attention and they all think they are special in their own way. I know they do things like use the cheaper flea spray unless a cat really freaks out.

We really hope you can give this cat the love it needs and it will value the love more than anything else you might pay for.

Paws crossed it all works out

Henry
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Citrus, Sep 1 7:37 am

Laws & Legislation > 24/7 Kittie Curfew in our area please help!

Purred: Sat Jul 19, '08 1:02pm PST 
Some cats be more out or more in but it be in our nature to roam. Next door have five cats who come and go and all live happy and me and Josie come and go and be happy.

If someone have a big house and/or can contain some garden this is good. My mum live in a small flat with a big garden and me and Josie like to come and go as we choose. If mum did not take Josie in she might have been pts as no-one wanted her. We say better we live and have adventures and the odd extra dinner next door than we be pts or even kept shut in a small flat all alone. Our mum work so I go next door in the day for company.

Never ever let me hear anyone compare me to a "dog" again. These are completely different creatures.
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Sep 27 3:04 pm

Behavior & Training > My cats won\'t sleep with me...

Purred: Sat Jun 14, '08 1:21pm PST 
The main reason why I love cats is because they are very much themselves and live life on their own terms. I love it on those occasional nights when I find both mine on the bed with me but have to respect their choices on those other nights.

Dogs are good at staying where they are told but once you have chosen cats you will save yourself a lot of stress by accepting that they are individuals and will sleep exactly where they choose. My experience has been that the more I try and make them stay the more they don't want to.

So giving them space may make them want to snuggle more - if it doesn't take comfort from knowing that they are happy and would give you 5 stars as an owner for respecting their needs.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Chibi, Jun 14 2:16 pm

Cat Health > Healthy Outdoor Cats are killers........

Purred: Fri May 16, '08 12:44pm PST 
I am NOT a killer. I love to chase and I bring what I catch home so my mum can enjoy the chase too. She isn't that good at catching things - although her frog hunting much improved with practise. She loves all the chasing so much she steals what we catch to play with alone.

We know she loves it from how loud she squeals when she sees what I have brought in!
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Spike, May 19 2:50 am

Cat Health > Is my mother killing me?

Purred: Wed Mar 5, '08 12:30pm PST 
Don't know much about the science and the diets but it is really clear that you are deeply loved. The best scientists disagree on most things so if your people truly love you and go with what feels right I think we can be fairly sure they are right.

Someday we must all go to Rainbow Bridge. Mum says we must never go but I thought it was our reward for being good cats. Some day. Nobody can know better than your people who love you what the best thing is. And when it's time.

When you go they will miss you for ever but they may find some comfort remembering how happy you were and how they made their choices through love. Purrs and prayers - they value you so hoping you stay healthy as long as may be
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Moki, Mar 8 4:20 pm

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > I'm obsessed with human food

Purred: Tue Mar 4, '08 1:40pm PST 
I like fudge which mum only found out because she didn't think I would so left it out. She says I can't have it again because it's bad for my teeth. And Josie and mum often share popcorn while watching a movie. It seems that's Ok as it doesn't have sugar.

We love most of what mum cooks but she says she doesn't like eating with a cat either side waiting for their moment so we try to be good and only touch what we really want. Sadly that doesn't mean we get it!
[notify]

» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Foucault, Mar 29 5:58 pm

Cats & Travel > I am moving to London - litter box in the crate question

Purred: Sun Jan 20, '08 1:13pm PST 
Sounds like good advice on the journey. I don't think you'll enjoy the journey but Josie and I would like to welcome you to London. We hope you'll settle quickly and feel at home. We like it here and tea is a good drink if they make sure it's cooled and you have plenty of milk!
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Spike, Mar 14 12:02 pm

Food & Nutrition > Milk for cats

Purred: Sun Oct 7, '07 2:08pm PST 
Josie and I have milk sometimes. We love it and never have any problems after we drink it. Mum says when she was a kitten..I mean child...all the cats drank milk and she never knew one get sick because of it. She gives us water always and milk once in a while now. We love cheese too but she says that has to be an occasional treat as well as the milk. I did have the special kitty milk once which I liked but no more than the normal milk and as neither make us ill Mum says we might as well drink the normal milk. I hope she spends the money she saves on kitty treats!
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Angel, Oct 15 12:00 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.