Postings by Pancho

GO!

(Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  

Choosing the Right Cat > Am i british shorthair??
Pancho

i ♥- cuddling!

Purred: Tue Jan 20, '09 10:41pm PST 
You look a lot like me!

I am just your typical, run of the mill pound cat. You look like you are a mixed breed of some sort as most of us are.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Pancho, Jan 20 10:41 pm

Food & Nutrition > What food do you eat?
Pancho

i ♥- cuddling!

Purred: Sat Oct 25, '08 11:31am PST 
Currently, we are eating Wellness CORE. Once the bag is gone, we already have a very large of the Acana Grasslands grain free kibble to eat. It is lamb based and Acana and the Orijen lines are from the same company. After that is gone, well, we'll see where mommy goes from there.
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Watson, Nov 28 10:02 pm

Food & Nutrition > Good medium priced cat foods?

Pancho

i ♥- cuddling!

Purred: Fri Oct 10, '08 8:41pm PST 
TOTW is pretty reasonable and it is grain free.
Kirkland signature cat food is all very inexpensive and has great ingredients for the price.
[notify]

» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by dino, Jan 3 12:08 am

Food & Nutrition > Favorite treats?

Pancho

i ♥- cuddling!

Purred: Sun Sep 28, '08 1:10pm PST 
It isn't in Seattle but the pet store at the Totem Lakes Mall has lots of premium food and I believe premium treats. They sell all of the good stuff including Orijen.

Grizzly Salmon makes some dried salmon that is good as well as the cat-man-du bonito flakes.
[notify]

» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by dino, Jan 3 12:03 am

Food & Nutrition > Meow Mix Wholesome Goodness... well... they're trying and it's a START

Pancho

i ♥- cuddling!

Purred: Sat Sep 27, '08 9:17pm PST 
The wet Meow Mix wholesome goodness food does not have by-products. There market select cups don't have by-products either and a few of their pouches I believe. They are not high quality food and their manufacturing is shady, and they cost a lot.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Miss Tiny Burr Burr, Sep 29 6:03 pm

Cat Health > I get the Big Snip tomorrow!
Pancho

i ♥- cuddling!

Purred: Tue Sep 9, '08 8:55pm PST 
Welcome to the big boys club!

Oscar and Charlie were fixed as itty bitty kitties at the shelter but grew up to be normal sized cats. Pancho is just a weirdo and has always been petite so him getting fixed early probably had no impact on the fact that he is still a tiny cat.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Binks, Sep 13 8:02 pm

Cat Health > Poll: Who is the primary cat care giver in your home?

Pancho

i ♥- cuddling!

Purred: Tue Sep 9, '08 8:51pm PST 
Our mommy does everything. Sometimes, grandpa or daddy will help with the litter boxes, but other than that mom is the wonder cat care giving woman. She even buys us lots of toys and definitely gives us lots of love. smile We just wish she would be a little bit better with the litter boxes laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 59 posts. Last posting by Church, Feb 5 4:32 pm

Food & Nutrition > Wellness CORE, BLUE Wilderness, or Innova Evo?

Pancho

i ♥- cuddling!

Purred: Mon Jul 28, '08 5:34pm PST 
Just so you are aware Wilderness is not grain-free. It contains oatmeal. It is still a good food, however.

I have fed EVO in the past and find it to be excellent. However, my pocketbook is a little too small for it right now.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Mooch, Jul 28 9:16 pm

Food & Nutrition > Feeding Amount?

Pancho

i ♥- cuddling!

Purred: Sat Jul 26, '08 7:34pm PST 
Also, it is safer to recommend too much food than too little, lawsuit and company wise. Not to mention the buying more part.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Chloe, Jul 29 6:34 pm

Food & Nutrition > Cutting Costs....
Pancho

i ♥- cuddling!

Purred: Wed Jul 23, '08 10:19pm PST 
I didn't read all of your post so, sorry if my advice turns out to be useless, but I will tell you my money saving tips and you can see if they can work for you. I feed about 95% dry food because I am a poor college student and wet food for 3 cats has not been feasible as a huge part of their diet.

I used to feed EVO dry which runs here about 36 dollars for 15.4 pounds. I've switched to Taste of the Wild which is about 25 dollars for 15 pounds. Both bags last approximately the same amount of time and 11 dollars savings which can be put towards more canned or more litter.

I was shopping at the local co-op/natural food store here and saw that they have the big can (5.5 oz?) of Wellness for 80 cents, including the grain free varieties. That is the cheapest I've seen it anywhere. You might want to check out natural food stores for humans and see if they also carry pet food because you might be able to get a better deal.

Costco sometimes has really affordable cat litter. I get 40 lb buckets of Scoop Away for about 11 dollars. I also shop around to see what kind of deals I can get on it, by reading the ads in the paper and trying to know the prices at different stores.

Hope this helped smile
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Alabama, Oct 19 11:21 am

(Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.