Postings by Miss Kitty

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > What was your Pre-Adoption name?
Miss Kitty

Living with- Daddy and lovin- it

Purred: Mon Feb 18, '08 6:39pm PST 
When mommy met me, the name on my cage said "Miss Kitty". I was dumped cuz my first family was moving and said I couldn't come along, so my new mom and dad think my name may have alwasy been Miss Kitty. The place I was in had a file on me, so mommy thinks they may have my real name too because it's usually noted if a generic name is given.

Obviously my first family wasn't really creative. smile
[notify]

» There has since been 123 posts. Last posting by Sebastian, Aug 24 1:08 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I GET TO STAY!!!
Miss Kitty

Purred: Wed Feb 13, '08 7:50pm PST 
Concatulations. Isn't it pawsome when you thought things were temporary and then you get stay furever !!!

I'm so happy fur youdancingdancing
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Kittanna, Feb 15 12:32 am

Behavior & Training > Feline brings bird through cat door and dismembers it in bathroom while owner at work.

Miss Kitty

Purred: Sun Feb 10, '08 6:34pm PST 
My daddy had mousies in his house when he first adopted me, but I'm a hunting machine smile I solved all the critter problems and mom was thrilled I didn't bring them "gifts". I always left two little pieces though. Mom thinks they were livers and intestines (or kidneys) but she never got close enough to make sure. She made daddy dispose of them.

You are so lucky to have a flap. We've moved into mommy's house now and there is nothing for me to hunt except toys. BORING.
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Jack ~My Angel , Feb 27 11:58 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > How to Speak Catster....Like MOL and Stuff

Miss Kitty

Purred: Sun Jan 27, '08 5:32pm PST 
My mom always calls me a catloaf when I sit with my feet tucked under. I'm the catloaf queen since it's my favorite way to sit. wink
[notify]

» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Monster, Jun 20 3:00 pm

Behavior & Training > help please!

Miss Kitty

Purred: Sun Jan 27, '08 1:09pm PST 
She's not too old to be spayed. I just got spayed last spring and I'm 12! My first family didn't bother, but when they left me at the shelter, I was spayed. It was a rule and I managed the surgery just fine, thankfully. Please get that girl spayed and the boy fixed too. Spay/neuter is the only responsible way to go.

The problems won't go away overnight, but you have to start somewhere. Good luck.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tutti - LAF, Feb 1 2:52 pm

Behavior & Training > I LOVE DADDY MORE
Miss Kitty

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '08 10:46am PST 
Mom is the one who found me after my first family left me at that horrid shelter place, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my daddy hail I got sick at the shelter and mom started out giving me my medicine and she had to teach daddy about being owned by a cat, since he'd never had one until I moved in with him. Now that we are all living under one roof, I still just love Daddy more. I snuggle with him every night even though mom is the one who feeds me. What can I say? I'm a Daddy's girl.

Miss Kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Sarge (In Loving Memory), Jan 25 4:51 pm

What I Love About Catster > White Star Whitester Day 2008

Miss Kitty

Purred: Tue Jan 15, '08 10:43pm PST 
I want to say thanks to my pals in the Pure White Kitty Club for having such a special day for us to honor our furriends. I'm new to having a loving home and special kitties to call real furriends, so this is extra special for me.

This has been so much fun and I'm happy to have played a part in such a special occasion.

Hugs and purrs, Miss Kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Icebox (Rainbow Bridge), Jan 20 9:35 am

What I Love About Catster > White Star Whitester Day 2008

Miss Kitty

Purred: Tue Jan 15, '08 6:32am PST 
What can I say, Amelia is just so special. Everycat loves her, and many honored her by changing their profile picture to one of her when she crossed the bridge. She and her mommy have been such good friends to my family that I want to bestow this White Star to her for always being there for us.

Amelia, please pick up this award that you so richy deserve here:
http://download.xdrive.com/sp/342841027qxEXNyGdjSGK5qmWZpR?pa rtner=xdrv

Hugs and headbutts to you

hug
[notify]

» There has since been 45 posts. Last posting by Icebox (Rainbow Bridge), Jan 20 9:35 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Christmas Party - December 20th

Miss Kitty

Purred: Thu Dec 20, '07 8:11pm PST 
Night Diego. Thanks for having this pawty. It was my very first outing and I made it out without any hissing, spitting or growling. I'm so proud of myself.

*fixes a "to go" plate
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Dec 21 7:16 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Christmas Party - December 20th
Miss Kitty

Purred: Thu Dec 20, '07 7:59pm PST 
Diego, you just made me blush. It was so hard to make changes at my age. Mom says 12 is not too old and says I've got lots and lots of years to adjust and get lovin'. Once mom got sick, dad more or less moved us in at her house. I had hoped we'd wait until April and the wedding, but it has gone ok. Felix hisses at me a lot, but overall I like it here. It's getting better day by day and I may just let Jack wash my head someday.
[notify]

» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Dec 21 7:16 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.