GO!

Behavior & Training > Drooling

Emma

Little Princess

Purred: Sat Jun 30, '07 7:02pm PST 
Mommy had a cat once that drooled when he rubbed up against her. She thought it was adorable!
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by , Aug 26 3:55 pm

Behavior & Training > How do you discipline a kitten?
Emma

Little Princess

Purred: Fri Jun 22, '07 10:28am PST 
Thanks so much for you help.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Oct 4 8:58 pm

Behavior & Training > How do you discipline a kitten?

Emma

Little Princess

Purred: Fri Jun 22, '07 12:00am PST 
I've never had an indoor cat before Emma.. and I've had a yorkie for a year so I'm rather used to disciplining him. However I realize that kittens and cats are completely different.

Here recently Emma has gotten really mean and I dont know what to do. She climbs up my leg (which isnt really a big deal.. or wouldnt be if she didnt attempt it when I had shorts on O.o), she bites at me and scratches me and this morning she was lying on my chest and suddenly, for no apparant reason, stuck her claw into my eye. Thankfully she only poked a hole in my contact.. but I'm starting to get scared of her.

Sometimes she's really sweet and gentle and she even cuddles up to me when she goes to sleep. I just need some ideas on how to keep her from being so mean. Any suggestions?
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Oct 4 8:58 pm

Behavior & Training > How to litter box train a kitten

Emma

Little Princess

Purred: Thu Jun 14, '07 7:03am PST 
Mommy doesnt know why I look so much like a siamese. She's seen my mommy cat. However, she doesnt know what my daddy cat looks like.. so maybe he was one?

Unfortunately my mommy cat couldn't teach me to use the litter box because she didnt know how herself. It's great that you guys have someone to show you, though!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jun 14 5:16 pm

Emma

Little Princess

Purred: Tue Jun 12, '07 9:12pm PST 
Good news everyone! Mom changed my litter and I have used my litter box every time since that!
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jun 14 5:16 pm

Emma

Little Princess

Purred: Tue Jun 5, '07 7:45pm PST 
Hi! I've never had an indoor cat before Emma.. and, unfortunately for me, she was an outside cat before she came to live with me so she has no idea what to do with a litter box. I found a website that was supposed to help train, but when I put her in the litter box she just jumps out and looks at me like I'm insane. I bought a biodegradable litter because it's supposed to help with odors and be safer... do you think I should change litters and see if she likes that better? Any tips on what to do to litter box train her? Please help!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Jun 14 5:16 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.