Postings by Sunday (2004- 2007)

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Cat Health > Who is killing our pets?
Sunday - (2004- 2007)

I'm SOCIAL, are- YOU!?

Purred: Wed Dec 24, '08 2:16pm PST 
I hope your pets will be okay and that those evil people are caught and get in serious trouble.
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Stella, Feb 2 3:01 pm

Who's Feeling Silly > True or False!
Sunday - (2004- 2007)

I'm SOCIAL, are- YOU!?

Purred: Mon Jan 14, '08 4:20pm PST 
Since I wasn't given one True or False?

You eat RAW???
[notify]

» There has since been 159 posts. Last posting by Natasha, Mar 9 2:46 am

Kitten Corner > SUNDAY'S PREGNANT

Sunday - (2004- 2007)

I'm SOCIAL, are- YOU!?

Purred: Thu Nov 29, '07 2:07pm PST 
Update as typist talking:

This weekend I went to the house that Sunday lived at and I could barely stand it. There were no animals there and Brittany (my dog) couldn't go.

I'm kinda mad at my cousin (Ms. Kitty's owner) for starting this thread in the first place. I knew that many catster's would think my dad was a bad owner or that I was and would think badly of me. I feel so bad for Sunday.

They had given some effort to re-home her, and I wish they had succeded. Anyway Sunday is now gone (sucks), my family is not responsible for more kittens in the world, and Sunday is now safe and can live her life at the rainbow bridge until she is taken to heaven with her human.

Rest In Peace Sunday... my first cat on catster...
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Boris, Dec 12 12:32 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > How many kitties have owned your pawrent in their lifetime?

Sunday - (2004- 2007)

I'm SOCIAL, are- YOU!?

Purred: Mon Oct 29, '07 5:15pm PST 
Well not everyone in my "family" is my real family so... I've had

Boots
Newt
Peppy
Storm
Sabrina

So what five cats... 8 fish, 3 hermit crabs, 1 dog, 1 tadpole (he died before he made it to frog hood), and 1 frog. I remember all the names of these animals too.

Right now we have 2 cats, 1 dog, 2 fish, and 2 hermit crabs.

Actually now that I think about it I have had three dogs, but I only really count Brittany because the other two died/given away before they reaced a year old.

P.S. I'm only 13 right now so I have had a good amount.
[notify]

» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by churrah-has left the building., Dec 1 4:14 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Do you still need your wings?

Sunday - (2004- 2007)

I'm SOCIAL, are- YOU!?

Purred: Sun Oct 7, '07 9:19pm PST 
I need some wings I recently went to the bridge right before I was supposed to give birth. I'm so upset but I think some wings might make me feel a little better.
[notify]

» There has since been 146 posts. Last posting by Zeke , Aug 30 9:34 pm

Sunday - (2004- 2007)

I'm SOCIAL, are- YOU!?

Purred: Thu Sep 27, '07 6:57pm PST 
Yes it is true I diedcry. And yes Emma you were right I was having trouble with my litter box which is why I was kicked out. The worst thing about this whole tragedy is that my kittens were due any time and then... ... and thenfrown I was hit by a car. I wish it would not have happened like this. The kittens so innocent never had a chance. If only they had been born first then the humans would probably have taken care of them.
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Boris, Dec 12 12:32 pm

Sunday - (2004- 2007)

I'm SOCIAL, are- YOU!?

Purred: Mon Sep 17, '07 2:00pm PST 
Sunday lives in Chester Illinois. And so does Miss Kitties owner so if you want contact me or her. Miss Kitties owner knows Sunday's owner too.
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Boris, Dec 12 12:32 pm

Sunday - (2004- 2007)

I'm SOCIAL, are- YOU!?

Purred: Sun Sep 16, '07 3:21pm PST 
Hey I'm Sunday. *sunday's typist* I'm not her owner but beleive me I will make sure she gets spayed when I go up to Illinois next. I'm furious that it happened myself.
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Boris, Dec 12 12:32 pm

Cat Health > Not peeing in Litter box...

Sunday - (2004- 2007)

I'm SOCIAL, are- YOU!?

Purred: Thu Aug 2, '07 2:41pm PST 
Boris: This is somewhat a money thing but now he has work but now he flies all over the country meaning he is never home long enough to get that done. But he is coming home tomorrow so I will try and tell him to do something. She hardly goes in the box but like I said for about a month she was going in her box and then just quit. I know her not being spayed is irrsponsible but I did not mind while she was an inside cat but now she has been kicked outside which worries me alot. I will see if I can find a low cost vet but he lives in a small town with no GOOD vet close by. I live in Bartlett TN near Memphis. He lives in Chester IL near St.Louis .

Merlin: I was not going to make some concoction to fix it I was just asking as a last resort. Most of my family hates Shelters because of that whole kill thing. So throw that out the window. Even if it is not a kill shelter.

Emma: thanks for the support

I appreciate all the ideas. I think we have tried them all exceptthe low cost vet. Are low cost vet places safe if I can find a close one.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Blade (2000-2010), Nov 29 3:42 pm

Cat Health > Not peeing in Litter box...
Sunday - (2004- 2007)

I'm SOCIAL, are- YOU!?

Purred: Thu Aug 2, '07 12:17pm PST 
Okay first off my mom has decided she does not want Sunday, second my dad is caring and normally paitent, and third we have tried rehoming her but nobody wants her. He got really close to giving her away but the lady decided she did not want her. No it is not possible that it has anything to do with missing the box like one of my other cats. Another questin ( I will try to talk him into it one more time but I doubt it will work) could this possibly have anything to do with heat, becaus she is not spayed and for about a month and a half she was peeing in her box with no accidents. Then she started peeing on stuff again and trying to get outside? I'm sure it is UTI but I can't really do anything as long as my dad keeps saying no about the vet.
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Blade (2000-2010), Nov 29 3:42 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.