Postings by Milo

GO!

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  

Contests and Vote For Me! > View Milo's video!!
Milo

Daddys little- buddy

Purred: Fri Jan 3, '14 8:31am PST 
Sorry!! Here's the video!!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Milo, Jan 3 8:31 am

Contests and Vote For Me! > View Milo's video!!
Milo

Daddys little- buddy

Purred: Mon Dec 30, '13 10:52am PST 
Hi, this isn't a contest, but I wanted to share a video with Milo and his Daddy.

Whenever Daddy comes home, Milo greets him at the door, pokes at him, and tries to make him sit so Milo can sit on his lap and get lovins. I finally caught Milo in such a mood and uploaded the video.

We want other people to know how awesome Milo is and was hoping you could view it and share if you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=2_4Oec3SbAg

Thank s in advance!!
Milo & Molly's mama
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Milo, Jan 3 8:31 am

Food & Nutrition > Food Bowls

Milo

Daddys little- buddy

Purred: Wed Oct 23, '13 9:58am PST 
My cats eat wet food twice a day and we cannot find a plate/bowl that is flat enough to where it doesn't aggravate their whiskers but deep enough so that they are not pushing every morsel off the plate. I am sooooo aggravated at this point.

Any suggestions??
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Beepers, Nov 1 8:15 am

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Tree kitties?

Milo

Daddys little- buddy

Purred: Tue Aug 21, '12 11:46am PST 
Not sure if this is the right forum, but I've discovered that both my cats are "Tree Kitties". Apparently, there are "tree dwellers" and "bottom dwellers".

They both prefer being up high. One of them gets on the cabinets above the refrigerator, and the other one has discovered how to get on top of the Dining room curio. We've talked about it for a long time, and hubby finally bought some shelves so we can give them some "up space." He made sure of the "load" each shelf can hold - one of our furbabies is a bit husky. Now we need to figure out the best places for their shelves.

I was wondering if anyone else out there has created "up space" for your tree-dwelling cats, and if you had come across any common issues or tips that made the process better.

Thanks in advance,
Mama
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Phantom, Aug 23 10:41 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Looking for sturdy cat pen for outside

Milo

Daddys little- buddy

Purred: Mon Mar 19, '12 11:13am PST 
We're looking for a cat enclosure for the kitties to play in outside. We found some we liked - Kittywalk Systems - but their reviews weren't all stellar. From cats ripping the neting to the poles not staying strong, half of the reviews showed major flaws.

Does anyone have suggestions or experiences they can share with us and perhaps recommend a system and/or warn us about systems that didn't work? We so want the cats to be able to play outside safely.

Thanks!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Merlin - An Angel Forever, Mar 20 5:33 pm

Food & Nutrition > My cats are beggars!!
Milo

Daddys little- buddy

Purred: Fri Jan 27, '12 6:45am PST 
How do I stop my cats from begging? Milo has taught Molly to beg now, and I can't walk into the kitchen without them running to where they usually eat, meowing and begging for food.

Milo's always been that way (has been checked and nothing wrong with him) and we thought it was because when we found him, he was literally starving and malnourished. We thought perhaps it was a comfort thing to him to have "freefall" crunchies available. But he is several pounds overweight, and now little Molly feels like she's gained a pound or two. They just eat and eat, and now Molly will eat til she pukes.

We took away their food dishes this morning after breakfast (wet food) because we are tired of (mostly Milo) going to the bowl whenever he gets bored. So now they are rebelling - knocking things off the counters, trying to get into cabinets, banging on the pantry door, etc. They are acting like they haven't eaten in a month.

Is this just a battle of wills now? Do I acknowledge the begging by comforting them? Or do I ignore it and wait it out? We are determined to get Milo to a healthier weight and to prevent Molly from becoming overweight.

Any suggestions on how to get through this phase would be so helpful. I just don't want my kitties to get sick (diabetes, thyroid disease) because *I* couldn't stick with a feeding regimen.red face
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Delyte, Dark Angel, at Bridge, Feb 13 12:49 pm

Behavior & Training > Wagging Tail

Milo

Daddys little- buddy

Purred: Fri Jul 29, '11 8:32am PST 
I wag my tail like a woofie, too. I wag when my mom and dad say "hey buddy" or when I go visit my daddy in his home office. He says who needs a dog with me around?kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Aug 4 2:17 pm

Behavior & Training > How do cats know...

Milo

Daddys little- buddy

Purred: Sat Jun 4, '11 9:58am PST 
Sigh. Cats are just amazing. cloud 9

I love watching them pick out the "right toy". Milo is very particular about what he plays with, favoring one particular mouse over the other dozen or more that we have. It's the only bi-color mouse left.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Jun 6 5:17 am

Behavior & Training > Suggestions for a lazy kitty like me

Milo

Daddys little- buddy

Purred: Mon May 23, '11 6:59pm PST 
My mama is getting worried about my weight. She's been trying to control what I eat, but part of the problem is that I'm kind of lazy. I used to be a frisky kitty, running around the house and up and down the stairs, but after a while I just want to hang out. It's gotten worse since my sister came to live with us. Mama thought that getting me a sister would help.

The vet said I'm fine, but could lose a few pounds. Mama and daddy try to get me to play every day, a few times a day, but after a few hops and runs, I'm tuckered out.

Does anyone have ideas on how to get me to play more? Mama tries all different things, from tossing my favorite toys (springs) to chasing the laser pointer, to dangling toys for me to grab. Mama also put a bird feeder outside the window to stimulate my hunting instincts (and I do enjoy that!).

Does anyone have any ideas to help get me running around and being more active?

Am I destined to be a lazy cat? Thanks in advance!
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Lacey, May 26 4:41 pm

Behavior & Training > Online cat games or videos?
Milo

Daddys little- buddy

Purred: Mon May 16, '11 3:55pm PST 
Does anyone know of any online cat videos or games? There is an application you can download for your iPad, but hubby doesn't want the cats to scratch it. I was wondering if there were any fish/mice/bug videos that I can play on my computer for my kitties' enjoyment?
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Milo, May 16 3:55 pm

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.