GO!

(Page 1 of 45: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Cats & Travel > Need advice when traveling and leaving the cats by themselves
♥- Bella- ♥

I\'m married to- Tucker!!!

Purred: Fri Jul 13, '12 4:59pm PST 
When my mom leaves us for more than an overnight away, she has a friend from her work who comes once a day to feed, check water, and make sure we are all okay. She leaves emergency numbers handy (place where she is going, cell phone, vet's number) and her friend often stays to watch a movie with us (she leaves him treats in the refrigerator so he stays a while). If he isn't going to be available, she has the number of a service that takes care of pets. Maybe you should check and see if there are any qualified pet sitter services in your area? They usually cost a bit, but they check on your pets and usually are qualified to do things like give medicines, if your pet takes something regularly. Remember to look into them before using them, to make sure they are good.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jul 23 8:15 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > POTP for Ingen's safe road trip
♥- Bella- ♥

Purred: Mon Oct 10, '11 4:41pm PST 
So glad to hear that our little Ingen is doing well on her trip. Mommie is anxiously awaiting the news that she is home with Jen and fine!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Oct 10 6:39 pm

♥- Bella- ♥

Purred: Sun Oct 9, '11 1:41pm PST 
That was my angel brofur BeeJay, stepping in for me briefly. He's on his way to help Alex guide the van that Ingen is traveling on.
[notify]

» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by , Oct 10 6:39 pm

♥- Bella- ♥

Purred: Sun Oct 9, '11 1:06pm PST 
Hi Everybody!! Yes, Ingen has been picked up and has started her "road trip" to her Mom!!! The ladies that picked her up seemed very nice. Mommie says she will say a prayer every day that Ingen is on the road, to make sure they all have a safe journey. And we are sending purrrs for the same. We know all of you will too! We can hardly wait until we hear she is HOME!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by , Oct 10 6:39 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > **HQ APPROVED** Donations for Ingen to get home

♥- Bella- ♥

Purred: Wed Oct 5, '11 5:13pm PST 
Hi Everyone! Mommie re-joined Catster Plus so we could come and visit this thread, and so I could put up more pictures. There are a couple of Ingen on my page, showing her earlier this evening in our dining room playing with Mommie. At least Mommie said she was playing, so she couldn't get a really good picture very easily. wave
[notify]

» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by , Oct 8 4:59 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Sad News for Catsters & Furiends
♥- Bella- ♥

Purred: Fri Sep 16, '11 2:53pm PST 
We learned of this earlier today also and are saddened by this news. Michelle will be missed by the numerous kitties here who knew her through Toulouse and by the many people behind the kitties who knew her here and on Facebook. We are thankful that Toulouse is safe and loved, although we are sure he misses his Mom terribly. We send purrs to him, to the wonderful human who chose to take care of him, and to the family of Michelle. The heavens have a new beautiful angel.
[notify]

» There has since been 36 posts. Last posting by , Sep 20 9:44 am

Laws & Legislation > Low income/unemployed people and pets

♥- Bella- ♥

Purred: Sat Apr 9, '11 2:58pm PST 
Everyone should be careful about not having more pets than they can afford to take care of. That does not mean that low income/unemployed people shouldn't have pets, it just means they need to be responsible for the animals they have in their care. Our community now has a program through one of the local rescues that provides pet food to those in need, realizing that sometimes people can't afford food for themselves or their pets due to circumstances that have occurred. The neat part is, they have gotten major donations from a couple of pet food companies. It has made a lot of difference for people who have recently lost jobs in this failing economy. Mommie says if she ever had trouble getting food or vet care for us, she would sell off whatever she could to provide for us. I bet a lot of our pawrents feel that way!
[notify]

» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by , Oct 21 6:13 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Athena

♥- Bella- ♥

Purred: Sun Oct 17, '10 12:19pm PST 
We are so sorry to hear that Athena has made the journey to the Bridge. We are all sending purrrs of comfort to her family at this sad time. Heaven has another beautiful angel.
[notify]

» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by , Nov 18 6:07 am

Behavior & Training > Litter box question

♥- Bella- ♥

Purred: Sun Oct 17, '10 12:16pm PST 
We agree here! Two to three inches high is what we do.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Oct 17 12:16 pm

Get Well Soon > Athena needs our Purrs and Prayers
♥- Bella- ♥

Purred: Tue Oct 5, '10 12:32pm PST 
We are all sending purrrs from Wisconsin for Athena and Apollo. Purrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
Bella, Fasa, Coqui and Chica
[notify]

» There has since been 66 posts. Last posting by , Oct 19 5:11 pm

(Page 1 of 45: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.