Postings by Benny Grunch

GO!

(Page 1 of 50: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Cecil is still available for adoption!
Benny Grunch

Will Meow for- Treats!!!

Purred: Wed Apr 25, '12 1:41pm PST 
Oh, we are sorry to read precious Cecil has still not adopted a family. We will continue to purr and pray he finds somebody.

Hope you and your furry family are doing well. Good to see you posting.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Cecil, Jun 27 8:50 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > How to 'Let Go' of a Foster
Benny Grunch

Will Meow for- Treats!!!

Purred: Wed Feb 8, '12 6:43am PST 
It sounds as if the best thing for the cat and you, would be to let it go to a loving, furrever home. I know how you feel, you do get attached to them. However, if you say you own two cats with medical issues, and finances can be a problem.....it would be the right thing to do is let her go. And then you will have room for another foster needing a temporary home.

Keep us posted....

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Strega, Feb 11 8:50 am

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?

Benny Grunch

Will Meow for- Treats!!!

Purred: Mon Feb 6, '12 11:10am PST 
Joy and the Zoo: We follow you and your daughter on Facebook, and also can't believe how fast the boys are growing. And they are such good looking guys too!!! I would agree, it would be best for your grandson to go through the "usual" number of grades at school, or he will end up with classmates so much older than he is that he feels much more out of place. But good news he is such a bright child.

A somewhat quiet birthday, plan to celebrate with my family probably next month at a big crawfish boil. Wow....I am 63!!! When I was a little girl a woman that age looked so (as we would say in New Orleans).....very Grandmama....wearing those black lace up oxford shoes, thick stockings, flowered dresses. Oh, the "blue/purple hair done in a tight permanent wave. I have white hair, but have that since I was in my late 20's, early 30's.

Take Care,
Auntie Faye and The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

» There has since been 134.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Cat of the Day & Week > Harvey is Cat of the Day

Benny Grunch

Will Meow for- Treats!!!

Purred: Wed Feb 1, '12 12:43pm PST 
Concats Harvey!!! A "Fake Cat" is Cat of the Day. We know you are real of course.....

The New Orleans Kittiescheercloud 9cloud 9wavewavedancingdancingpartycry
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Harvey, Feb 3 5:58 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?

Benny Grunch

Will Meow for- Treats!!!

Purred: Mon Jan 16, '12 7:52am PST 
Hello to the "Fake Cats" and their people. Yes, concats to Pandora's person on passing the Chemistry test, and sending positive purrs on your job hunt. So, you have 12 NC cats and 7 kittens now??? Hope everybody is getting along.

Delyte's person, we know what you mean, our mom's arthritis in her hands has gotten worse, as well as her right knee. She has to be careful too, as sometimes it "gives out" on her.

Giada's mom, sounds like you have your hands full with Giada walking around. But we are so glad you are showing her how to be gentle with the cats and raising her as a "Cat Lady". You could post a video on Boris and Gracie's page(s). And yes, sh will enjoy next Chrismtas alot more.

The New Orleans Kitties

P.S. Benny Grunch says "Thanks" for the "Gotcha Day" wishes.
[notify]

» There has since been 157.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Behavior & Training > Is this appropriate Dog/Kitten interaction?
Benny Grunch

Will Meow for- Treats!!!

Purred: Thu Jan 5, '12 12:48pm PST 
We agree with Einstein, just keep an eye on them, since the dog is so much bigger thatn the kitten. Sounds like they are becoming friends, and that is great.

The New Orleans Kittieswavecat on moon
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Benny Grunch, Jan 5 12:48 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Catster moms age group

Benny Grunch

Will Meow for- Treats!!!

Purred: Fri Dec 30, '11 10:56am PST 
Hi KK Kittieswave

Our mom is over 60 - she will be 63 on February 2, 2012. Said she would rather admit her true age so nobody askes if she remembers when WWII ended (which DID happen). MOL...MOL...
[notify]

» There has since been 67 posts. Last posting by Maus: DB #53!, Nov 7 8:29 pm

Behavior & Training > New cats bad habits breaking kittens training

Benny Grunch

Will Meow for- Treats!!!

Purred: Thu Dec 29, '11 12:41pm PST 
Forgot to put this in my first post. Frebreeze makes a special spray for "Pet Ordors"...it has a nice, light scent and REALLY works well when you have a cat that just leaves (what I call) "STINKY Poop" and baking soda helps too. As I said, the scent is not heavy or flowery, just helps with the "litter box leavings". And I scoop twice a day, put it into a small plastic bag and put it outside in the large trash can.

Oh, and as for them getting onto counters, I have seen a type of two-sided tape at PetsMart which is used to deter cats from walking on counters. Other posters might have another suggestion.

The New Orleans Kittieswave
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jan 5 11:33 am

Cats and a Clean Home > Need help with cats and boyfriend

Benny Grunch

Will Meow for- Treats!!!

Purred: Thu Dec 29, '11 11:22am PST 
Abe's Mom: Good for you!!! Remember, you CAN call VIALINK 211 and ask about transport to the hospital. They have many, many resources and could possibly help with that as well as housing. Is there a Salvation Army office in your town? They are very good about helping people in need.

If there is a finished room in the basement, then you should move down there. Is there ANYONE who can check on the animals while you are in the hospital? Try calling a local ver's office, many of times the tech's do this sort of work on the side. You and your furry family are in my thoughts and prayers.

KEEP US POSTED.....CATSTER'S CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER!!!

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Holly Weilhammer, Jan 24 8:06 am

Kitten Corner > I love them!
Benny Grunch

Will Meow for- Treats!!!

Purred: Sun Dec 18, '11 9:18am PST 
We just KNEW Charlie would send you another kitty to help keep you company. What is ever MORE wonderful, is that you opened your heart and home to TWO kitties. Yes, it is fun watching them play and their personalities develop.

We visited their pages and left them presents and a Friends Request.

Welcome to CATSTER litty guys!!!

The New Orleans Kittieswelcomecat on mooncheerwavewave
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Angel Soc Dreamboat #56, Dec 19 4:23 am

(Page 1 of 50: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.