Postings by Emma Barrett

GO!

(Page 1 of 79: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > 2012 BCCP SPONTANEOUS XMAS PAWTY! Come one, come all! Sat. Dec. 22 at 8 PM Eastern
Emma Barrett

It\'s good to be- the Queen

Purred: Thu Dec 20, '12 9:33am PST 
All the New Orleans Kitties will be there, and bring LOTS and LOTS of New Orleans Seafood!! So all cats - COME HUNGRY!!!

THE NEW ORLEANS KITTIES dancingdancinghappy dancepartypartyhamster dancedancing
[notify]

» There has since been 212 posts. Last posting by MORTICIA, Dec 23 2:37 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?
Emma Barrett

Purred: Thu Nov 29, '12 1:40pm PST 
Yes, Shelley - how are you doing? Read about Delyte and his health problems in a Forum today. It is SO hard to see them get old....whatever happens, we are all here for you, and know how it hurts.

Hi Boris and Family....saw the last photo of Giadia, she is growing so fast, and is beautiful!!! Remember when all her "Fake Cat Aunties" were awaiting her arrival. Bet she is looking forward to Christmas this year.

The New Orleans Kitties and Auntie Fayewave
[notify]

» There has since been 36.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Cat of the Day & Week > Cat of the day!

Emma Barrett

Purred: Fri Aug 10, '12 1:33pm PST 
Concats Cookie. I was selected "CAT OF THE DAY" today. Two black cats being selected as "CAT OF THE DAY", one after another.

Thanks CATSTER for the honor from both of us "House Panthers"

Emma Barrett wavedancingcheercloud 9
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sterling, Aug 13 4:04 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > Should I get another cat?

Emma Barrett

Purred: Tue Aug 7, '12 9:17am PST 
Go to a local shelter or rescue, and ask about "Senior Cats". The staff will know about the cat's personality, if it might get along with another cat.

It would be great to get an older cat, since your cat is now 11, and Senior Cats usually have a hard time finding homes. Discuss with the staff if you do this as perhaps a "foster" situation to see how the new cat gets along with yours. Keep us posted.

Take care,
The New Orleans Kittieswave
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Rogue, Nov 15 2:21 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > new member

Emma Barrett

Purred: Sun Jul 29, '12 5:42am PST 
Hi Nila, welcome to your wonderful, furrever home and to CATSTER. As for breed, since you look so much like me, I would guess you are considered a Domestic Short Hair. Mewomy calls me her "Rescue Panther".....MOL...MOL.

You will enjoy CATSTER, lots of great cats and people, and everyone is always so good about helping with questions re food, health, behavior, etc.

We sent you a present and a Feline Friends Request!!!

The New Orleans Kittieswavewelcomecat on moon
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Mikko, Jun 28 11:32 am

Senior Cats > Kuma-Neko turned 20 last month
Emma Barrett

Purred: Wed Jun 27, '12 9:22am PST 
Happy Belated Birthday to Kuma-Neko. I had a cat who lived to age 19, they can live VERY long lives when in good homes (as obviously yours is). How sweet that he as Cat Daddy to so many kittens.......hope you have him for a little longer.

The New Orleans Kitieswave
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Jacks, Jul 1 9:15 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > REMEMBER LOUIS ARMSTRONG & CELEBRATE HIS LIFE

Emma Barrett

Purred: Sat May 5, '12 4:05pm PST 
The girls come into the party room, all wearing their bomber jackets, waving at the others. Jill, Susie Charmaine and Emma follow them. "Good evening everyfur, this is wonderful, the music, the food, the beautiful pictures.....(Emma wipes away a tear), I know Louie will be joining us soon." She goes over and hugs Coqui...."Especially since you are here Coqui".

Al, Jack, Pete, Benny and Buddy come in, they are pulling a small wagon FULL of New Orleans seafood dishes:

Boiled Shrimp, Shrimp with Crabmeat Stuffing, Fried Shrimp, Shrimp in Cream Sauce over pasta, Boiled Crawfish, Crab Cakes, Flounder stuffed with Crabmeat, Trout stuffed with Shrimp and Catfish with a Crawfish Cream sauce, and Catfish Nuggetts. Little George is looking at all the food...."Wow, we have LOTS to eat..."

All the New Orleans Kitties gather together...."We want to thank everyfur for all the work they have put into this Celebration of Louie's Life, it means so much to all of us and to our meowmy. She wanted to thank all the CATSTERS for the sweet paw mail, presents, and the cards."

Now, come and get a plate of food....don't let it get cold!!"

The New Orleans Kittieslittle angellittle angelway to go
[notify]

» There has since been 184 posts. Last posting by Sky, May 6 3:29 pm

Behavior & Training > Discussion: Is too much love a bad thing?

Emma Barrett

Purred: Thu Apr 5, '12 8:50am PST 
Considering how much love my cats give me, I don't know HOW I could possibly give them "too much love." Hunter's mom, you sound like all the other CATSTER moms and dads. None of us could think "Too Much Love Is A Bad Thing". I say that it was Emma and Louie who got me through those terrible months after I lost everything in Hurricane Katrina. They adopted me in May, 2006 and many, many a night I cried myself to sleep with one of them on each side of me. Cats DO sense our moods, and know when we need that extra "Purr Therapy". We agree, you are just being a Good Cat Mom, Hunter's Mom. Our meowmy would also be tempted to throw something at the co-worker who throws stuff at her cat when it wants to get near her.

Cruiser....wavewave - How are you and your family doing? Weather getting warmer "Up North".....feels like we skipped Spring here in South Louisiana, and went right into Summer.
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Memphis, May 21 10:11 am

Cat Health > Spaying risks?

Emma Barrett

Purred: Wed Mar 28, '12 11:41am PST 
Alfie: Our meowmy visited your little sisfur and brofur's pages, and said there should be a "CUTENESS WARNING" on them.....cause she is MELTING from the kitten cuteness of them. She says she KNOWS Alfie put his little paw down from the Rainbow Bridge and patted them on the head to make sure they would adopt your meowmy when she came to the house.

We visited Buzz and Boo's pages and left them some presents.

The New Orleans Kittiescheerdancingwave
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Eava, Mar 28 8:39 pm

Who's Feeling Silly > Looking for black kitties with a white spot on their chest¡
Emma Barrett

Purred: Mon Mar 26, '12 7:07am PST 
I have a white "bikini bottom" also, does that count???

Emma Barrett
A Jazzy New Orleans Kittyhug
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Felix, Oct 20 2:09 pm

(Page 1 of 79: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.