Postings by Louis Armstrong - ILM

GO!

(Page 1 of 47: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Cats and a Clean Home > Can I use jumbo foil pans as a litter box
Louis- Armstrong - ILM

I'm walkin' to- New Orleans.....

Purred: Wed Feb 13, '13 7:58am PST 
Bruce: I have used the jumbo foil pans when kittens were too small to get into "regular" litter boxes, and they work fine. I send prayers for you and the cats send purrs as you deal with cancer. Good luck.

The New Orleans Kitties and Meowmy Fayehug
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Louis Armstrong - ILM, Feb 13 7:58 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Purrs for those who lost their life today in Conn.
Louis- Armstrong - ILM

Purred: Tue Dec 18, '12 10:50am PST 
Our meowmy has been too upset to even post, but did want to come back today and add her comments. There are many more angels in Heaven now, but we all ask why did they have to leave Earth so soon?? I know my Bridge Angels were there to greet them, as well as all the beloved pets there now. Now we must purr and pray for their families, friends and the community to have the strength to deal with this. I overheard someone at the grocery store saying "This man was an animal"...I wanted to say "No, that is an insult to animals"...but I am sure they were just trying to express their feelings.

Sad Purrs,
The New Orleans Kittieslittle angel
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Colorado * In Loving Memory *, Dec 18 4:23 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Tough night!

Louis- Armstrong - ILM

Purred: Fri Dec 7, '12 1:52pm PST 
Yes, it is hard to let a beloved cat go...but you all did the right thing for the cat, and she knew she was loved.

We all send purrs and soft paw pats and our Meowmy sends hugs to you both. And one day your beloved kitty will look down from the Rainbow Bridge, and see just right cat for you, and put her paw down and pat that kitty on the head and whisper in its ear "There is your new family!!"

The New Orleans Kitties little angel
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Alfie - Angel DB#14, Dec 10 11:31 am

Kitten Corner > Iso-Dora - 11 weeks old. Beautiful Kitten.

Louis- Armstrong - ILM

Purred: Fri Nov 9, '12 8:50am PST 
Your kitten is precious!!! No wonder it was love at first sight! She reminds me of my sweet Louis Armstrong. He was part Maine Coon, and also "chirped and trilled" rather than a regular "meow". Also the way her coat looks, her lion's mane, etc.

I know others more knowledgable about cat breeds will be posting also.

Welcome to CATSTER Iso-Dora, we sent you a present and a Friends Request.

The New Orleans Kittiescheerwaveapplausekitty
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sterling, Nov 9 6:57 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Bravery comes in small purring packages.

Louis- Armstrong - ILM

Purred: Thu Oct 11, '12 11:12am PST 
What a beautiful tribute to your furbaby. All of us here on CATSTER understand your grief and sense of loss.

Hugs, purrs and soft paw pats.

The New Orleans Kittieslittle angellittle angel
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Bella My Beautiful Angel, Oct 17 10:16 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Ultimate Failure
Louis- Armstrong - ILM

Purred: Mon Aug 27, '12 5:19pm PST 
I cried when I read your post. You did everthing you could for Aiden (and he was a beautiful cat). Obviously you felt this person was the right one to take Aiden and give him the care and love he needed. Sadly, the person either could not handle him, and could not tell you. Honestly, in her place, I don't know how I would have been able to tell the former owner. And worse, she did not tell you that he died. Now, I lost my Maine Coon mix, Louis Armstrong back in April. But it was from an heart condition which I later learned, is somethwat common in Maine Coons.

Right now I know how much you hurt, perhaps the mom and kittens were sent to help you heal. We send hugs, purrs and soft paw pats at this time. All of us here on CATSTER have lost cats and kittens of all ages, your story is one of the saddest.

Love,
The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Althea, PAWS, Oct 30 2:35 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Dont know what to do..

Louis- Armstrong - ILM

Purred: Mon Aug 27, '12 9:02am PST 
Hi....KK Kitties.....we suggest you contact shelters and Foster Groups in your area. Some may have made arrangements with local vets to spay or neuter strays at either a very lost cost or for free. This is the best thing you can do with strays, it sure helps keep the population down.

We were lucky enought to find out about this program last year, and had four cats spayed for FREE!!!! They were ferals who adopted us, and just last week, we got our newest furry family member spayed for $10. And best of all, the vet's office is just across the street from our meowmy's office. Did not know if you all had read about it, but we lost Louis Armstrong in April to a heart attack.

Hope you all are doing well....we are keeping fingers and paws crossed as Hurricane Issac approaches the New Orleans area.

Your Furriends,
The New Orleans Kittieswavewave
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Aug 28 3:28 pm

Cat Health > Neighbor's cat with very advanced stage of cancer...What to do?

Louis- Armstrong - ILM

Purred: Fri Aug 10, '12 1:21pm PST 
Great suggestions, Baron. Since you were lucky enought to find someone who can help. And since the "owner" is not coming back until the end of August, the thought of this poor cat suffering for three more weeks.......makes me want to cry!!

Please do keep us posted, it is a clear cut case of abuse and/or neglect.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Rusty, Aug 15 1:14 am

What I Love About Catster > Let's Talk About Catster Values: Yours and Ours

Louis- Armstrong - ILM

Purred: Thu Aug 9, '12 12:19pm PST 
I'd like to share, but am confused (or perhaps having a "Senior Moment"). Do we post here in the Forum? Or is there somewhere else I should post.

Thanks,
A CATSTER Mom who is so old she learned to type on a Manual typewriter...MOL...

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sterling, Aug 10 6:12 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I failed my cat.
Louis- Armstrong - ILM

Purred: Mon Jul 2, '12 5:50pm PST 
Please know you did NOT "Fail your cat". Whatever took her so quickly had to have been serious, but since she did not show any signs of illness, there is no way you could have known. As others have said, she knew love and kindness, and obviously loved you for what you did for her. How much worse would it have been for her to be alone in those last moments, rather than in her own home with her person.

I lost my beloved Maine Coon mix, Louis Armstrong on April 26, he was only sixe years old. It was very probably a heart attack. Did not know Maine Coons are subject to this. Our good friend on CATSTER, Bumpurr went to the Rainbow Bridge only about a week and a half before my Louie. I know they are running together there, and I will see Louie again one day, as you will see your Toby.

All CATSTER member understand your sense of guilt and loss, but hopefully our messages will lighten it.

Hugs and Purrs,
The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Kali, Jul 5 2:10 pm

(Page 1 of 47: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.