Postings by Felix - In Loving Memory

GO!

(Page 1 of 82: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Behavior & Training > Kicking Cat Litter Out of the Box
Felix - In Loving- Memory

Felix the Lap- Cat

Purred: Sat Apr 28, '12 8:59pm PST 
I understand what you're dealing with. Felix kicks litter out of his box in spite of having a covered box and tracks it around the apartment to boot. One way I've made cleanup a little easier is to put a small cheap throw rug in front of his box to catch a lot of the litter he kicks out. Then I can just pick up the rug, take it outside and shake it out. A small rubber mat would probably work, too.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Baby Sister, May 1 10:04 am

Who's Feeling Silly > Weird habits - Do your cats have any?

Felix the Lap- Cat

Purred: Fri Apr 27, '12 8:09pm PST 
Felix insists that I sleep facing him at night and if I turn over, he whines pitifully or slaps me on the side on the head until I turn back toward him.

Felix likes to drink from the faucet and would agree with Max about the water bowl, although he considers his water stale if it's been there just overnight. He also enjoys lying inside the sink - bathroom or kitchen. laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Loki, Nov 28 9:34 am

Other Meows & Purrs > Catster moms age group

Felix the Lap- Cat

Purred: Sat Dec 31, '11 8:24pm PST 
Mom is F - 41-50. She hits the big 5-0 in February.

Oops, I probably wasn't supposed to reveal that last part! Hee, hee. laugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 55 posts. Last posting by Maus: DB #53!, Nov 7 8:29 pm

Who's Feeling Silly > Who is your best friend?

Felix the Lap- Cat

Purred: Thu Oct 20, '11 2:04pm PST 
I'm an only cat, so my best friend is my Mom! But I also like anyone who'll pet me and give me attention. big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Kisu , Oct 31 1:18 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > New show "My Cat from He**"

Felix the Lap- Cat

Purred: Sun May 22, '11 6:44pm PST 
Thanks for posting the link to Jackson Galaxy's website - will definitely check it out.

I also noticed how dirty the litter box was in that second story and kept expecting Jackson to say something about it. Felix wouldn't stand for that - he's very finicky about his box being clean. I also was fascinated with that black light and was amazed that Duff's owners apparently weren't aware that he had been urinating on their bed! And yes - Jackson sticking his hand in the litter box was pretty disgusting!

I hope Animal Planet renews the show - they need more shows about cats.
[notify]

» There has since been 86 posts. Last posting by Angel Sandy, Mar 15 11:22 am

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > New show "My Cat from He**"

Felix the Lap- Cat

Purred: Mon May 16, '11 10:56am PST 
I've been watching it and have enjoyed it. The behaviorist is certainly not what you would expect, but he seems to know what he's doing! I've gotten some good tips from it already.
[notify]

» There has since been 123 posts. Last posting by Angel Sandy, Mar 15 11:22 am

Behavior & Training > Does You Has a Hard Time Getting Your Mommy Up in the Mornings?

Felix the Lap- Cat

Purred: Thu Mar 10, '11 4:04pm PST 
I sit by Mom's head and whine pitifully until she gets up to feed me. If that doesn't work I slap her on the side of the head a few times. big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by FOREST, Mar 11 2:49 pm

Senior Cats > Welcome to Catster\'s Senior Cat Forum!

Felix the Lap- Cat

Purred: Fri Mar 4, '11 6:41pm PST 
Thank you, Catster! I think a Senior Cat Forum is a great idea.

My name is Felix and I'm 11 years old, but I still act like a crazy younger cat! I was diagnosed with diabetes last year but am in remission and doing great since a change in my diet to all canned food.
[notify]

» There has since been 53 posts. Last posting by Abbi, Aug 29 9:57 am

Behavior & Training > Do You Ever Wonder, What Language Your Kitty Speaks?

Felix the Lap- Cat

Purred: Fri Feb 18, '11 10:15am PST 
Felix has quite a repertoire of feline sounds for different occasions. He has a certain "meow" for greeting me when I come home, another one (which can be more like a yowl and not pleasant to hear) when he's demanding attention or food, and another one when I scold him or tell him "no." The last one is funny, sounds like "wou-ou-ou-ou." I think it's a feline version of "awwww, Mom." laugh out loud

He also has a pitiful whine he uses at night when he wants me to get up to feed him.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Bandit, Feb 27 3:07 pm

Cat Health > Diabetes - your take

Felix the Lap- Cat

Purred: Wed Feb 16, '11 6:19pm PST 
Felix was diagnosed with diabetes last June when he was 10 years old and it was a scary time for me, too. He started out with twice daily insulin shots - I worried about doing that at first but once I got the hang of it it was fairly easy and Felix was cooperative. It was a challenge the first couple of months to keep him regulated, but with my vet's help, we got him on the right diet (high protein canned food) and he went into remission within a couple of weeks. Felix is 11 now and is still in remission and in excellent health.

The support and advice from fellow Catsters was invaluable to me, and I also recommend the felinediabetes.com site - lots of good info there. Best of luck to you - diabetes is manageable and Buddy can have many more good years with you.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Feb 22 11:40 am

(Page 1 of 82: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.