Postings by Kaci Sunshine - Beloved Angel

GO!

(Page 1 of 44: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Food & Nutrition > Wild Calling cat food
Kaci- Sunshine - Beloved- Angel

Sugar 'n Spice

Purred: Sun Apr 6, '14 9:38am PST 
Toffy, I'm not sure which is which. When mom was cat food shopping and looked at Wild Calling, some cans had "supplemental" on the label.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kaci Sunshine - Beloved Angel, Apr 6 9:38 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Haiii looo my name is Rice

Sugar 'n Spice

Purred: Fri Apr 4, '14 11:38am PST 
Meow Rice!

welcome to Catster!

We're on our way to send a friends request~
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kaci Sunshine - Beloved Angel, Apr 4 11:38 am

Food & Nutrition > Wild Calling cat food

Sugar 'n Spice

Purred: Fri Apr 4, '14 11:36am PST 
Wild Calling is a good food. Mom tried feeding it to me before I went to the Bridge but I was too sick to eat it. She told a friend about Wild Calling and she now feeds it to her cats and they love it, along with Great Life Essentials.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of Wild Calling available: some are complete meals and some are for supplemental feeding.

We also recommend Great Life Essentials (canned) which is also grain-free although very rich and calorie dense. Back in Feb.-March 2013, I didn't seem to be absorbing the nutrients from my food and mom was afraid she was going to lose me then. She found Great Life Essentials and fed me the chicken every day for 2 months. It *brought me back* (even my coat got shiny again!).
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Kaci Sunshine - Beloved Angel, Apr 6 9:38 am

Get Well Soon > The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Sugar 'n Spice

Purred: Mon Feb 3, '14 5:27pm PST 
Purrs for Muffy who went to Rainbow Bridge and for his family. We're very sorry for your loss.

hug

Kaci Sunshine & Miss Mittens
[notify]

» There has since been 64 posts. Last posting by Paisley, Aug 9 1:46 pm

Cat Health > Are your humans suffering from depression

Sugar 'n Spice

Purred: Sat Jan 18, '14 2:51pm PST 
wave
Good to see you too Sam!

hug
[notify]

» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Button - Angel Kitten, Jan 23 1:57 am

Cat Health > Are your humans suffering from depression

Sugar 'n Spice

Purred: Sat Jan 18, '14 2:13pm PST 
Thank you Sam for your concern for others and how we're all handling this. We're a close family here and care about each other and need to look out for each other during these stressful times.

If anyone here is depressed about what's happening to Catster and needs someone to talk to or help them, please ask someone for help! There are many free hotlines here in the US that you can call when you're depressed and need help.

Mom is still grieving for me and was also sick all of December and was not only feeling sad, but getting depressed. I went to the Bridge on October 22 and it's been hard for her since then. Mom went to a pet loss grief counselor for a private counseling session and also went to a pet loss support group. Both helped mom a lot! Never feel ashamed to ask for help.

Losing Catster and our friends is devastating and makes mom feel very sad all over again. I'm sure your moms feel the same. Our pages are our memorials and losing those pages is like losing us all over again. However, mom will be ok and is adjusting and will move on. There are other pet sites that others are joining and even though we're not on Facebook, mom can always join our friends there.

We love you!
hughughug
[notify]

» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by Button - Angel Kitten, Jan 23 1:57 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Abbi

Sugar 'n Spice

Purred: Fri Dec 13, '13 6:06am PST 
I'm so sorry . . . sending you lots of comforting purrs & hugs on the loss of your beautiful Abbi. hug
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Abbi, Dec 16 10:28 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Our friend Sparkle

Sugar 'n Spice

Purred: Sat Nov 2, '13 3:57pm PST 
I'm very sorry about your friend Sparkle. We dropped by and left our condolences. Purring purrs of comfort for her mom. rainbow

Norman, the link to Sparkles' page didn't work. Hopefully this will:

SPARKLE
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Mikko, Nov 3 7:17 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Budwieser Smirnoff Piper

Sugar 'n Spice

Purred: Sat Nov 2, '13 3:42pm PST 
I'm so sorry for the loss of your Buddy. Losing a furbaby is very painful and wounds our hearts. Sending you and your family condolences and lots of comforting purrs.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kaci Sunshine - Beloved Angel, Nov 2 3:42 pm

Cat Health > Boosters?

Sugar 'n Spice

Purred: Wed Oct 16, '13 3:47pm PST 
After the initial series of kitten vaccinations, the recommended time between booster shots is 3 years.

There may be studies indicating that immunity lasts longer than 3 years and that boosters may be needed even less often than 3 years, but I'm not positive about it. I do know there's been a recent change in recommended vaccination protocols, but I don't know what they are. If anyone does know, please let us know! smile

As for the rabies vaccination, that depends on where you live. In my area, my vet gives the rabies vaccination every 3 years.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kaci Sunshine - Beloved Angel, Oct 16 3:47 pm

(Page 1 of 44: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.