Postings by ♥Friday DB #170♥

GO!

(Page 1 of 17: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  

Cat of the Day & Week > Thank You Catster for Letting Me Be Cat of The Week
♥Frid- ay DB- #170♥

I'm a Freaky- Friday

Purred: Sun Feb 23, '14 8:59pm PST 
I sure will remember this past week forever and ever. I got to be Catster's Cat of The Week ~ the highest honor ever and it means so much to me and my Meowmy.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Feb 26 12:23 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > BOCU 8th Birthday Bash and 'We Saved Catster' Pawty - February 15th 4pm - 10pm (ET)
♥Frid- ay DB- #170♥

I'm a Freaky- Friday

Purred: Thu Jan 23, '14 9:49am PST 
we'll be here Friday, Bijou, Bailey Neiko and Buddy My Angelhug
[notify]

» There has since been 81 posts. Last posting by Jason Hopper, Feb 18 10:06 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Tambolina is dying.....

♥Frid- ay DB- #170♥

I'm a Freaky- Friday

Purred: Fri Jan 10, '14 11:45am PST 
This is so very sad ~ she is the same age as my Friday, just too young!! Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. This is a hard time for you right now, stay with your baby and give her lots of love until it is time. Love lives on and she will always be a part of you and your life

Hugs and Cares
Friday and the Furmily
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Athena (In Memory), Feb 27 7:13 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > 2012 BCCP SPONTANEOUS XMAS PAWTY! Come one, come all! Sat. Dec. 22 at 8 PM Eastern

♥Frid- ay DB- #170♥

I'm a Freaky- Friday

Purred: Wed Dec 19, '12 11:41am PST 
Hi Platckerwave..Hi Everyfurwave

just stopping by..we will be here wif all of you in spirit on account where we use the net, is beng rented out fur a Christmas pawty...drat!!!..but that is ok..cuz we are gonna pawty and shake our tails to da musik and mingle and have loads of fun wif all of you

let's all do a group hughug

MERRY CHRITTMAS!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 214 posts. Last posting by MORTICIA, Dec 23 2:37 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Playful has gone to Rainbow Bridge

♥Frid- ay DB- #170♥

I'm a Freaky- Friday

Purred: Sat Nov 10, '12 7:29pm PST 
My furiend, Playful #101005, has gone to Rainbow Bridge today...Pawese stop by and send a message in her diary or stop by her page and send a private note to her Meowmy..who's gonna miss Playful terribley. pawese just send out love and Prrss
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Nov 13 7:45 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Many wenrt to the Bridge at HNM this year
♥Frid- ay DB- #170♥

I'm a Freaky- Friday

Purred: Sat Nov 10, '12 7:23pm PST 
this is very sad news indeed!! and I also hope that things turn around and get better for all
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Daisy Angel, Nov 11 8:48 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > August 26th End of Summer Pawty

♥Frid- ay DB- #170♥

I'm a Freaky- Friday

Purred: Sun Aug 26, '07 12:42pm PST 
*jaws drop in shock*

Chumley...what happend to Chumley? Meowmy just got home a couple of hours ago!!!! We have to go to his page right now!!!!

*Friday, Buddy and Bijou run and start yelling for their Meowmy to help them find Chumley's page*
[notify]

» There has since been 936 posts. Last posting by Mali, Aug 26 6:53 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > August 26th End of Summer Pawty

♥Frid- ay DB- #170♥

I'm a Freaky- Friday

Purred: Sun Aug 26, '07 12:35pm PST 
*comes in carrying platter of bison burgers....set them on table *

Hey everyone we made it!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 950 posts. Last posting by Mali, Aug 26 6:53 pm

Get Well Soon > Jules Vern - purr group right now

♥Frid- ay DB- #170♥

I'm a Freaky- Friday

Purred: Tue Jul 17, '07 11:00am PST 
To Jules Vern and his family: We are so very sadden at the news the illness he has fought for seven years has taken the toll it has on his precious body. We extend our deepest sympathy. Although it is a very difficult decision, we know that Jules' family is doing the proper thing in love for their baby.

Laura and family spend the day with Jules, hold him tight and let the sunshine upon his face. Stroke him gently, hug him warmly, love him deeply.

Jules Vern spend the day with your family in the embrace of all their love for you. Give soft sandpaper, loving purrs, gentle nudges, caress your Meowmy with your gently paws.

Jules just know we all love you very much. Although it is hard to say goodbye, we don't need to, because you are not really going away, just moving up on high....to a golden perch where you can watch all of us, and MOL at all of us silly kitties.

With open paws and heartfelt love we send you a warm prayer:

Jules Vern may the Angels' wings you ascend upon carry you swiftly but gently into the presence of God who so wonderfully and bewtifully created you.

May you find sweet peaceful rest. May you go running in the Field of Forever Flowers and smell the sweet fragrances. May the Catnip Field delight you as you are surrounded by so very many animal angels just waiting to show you around and get to know you.

Jules Vern may you never forget us and visit us often, reminding us how silly we kitties are. Shine your love for your family brightly each night and after the rain may your family see you sitting upon a rainbow looking down with a gentle smile...send your bestest buddy Manna a special blessing of love and thanks...

We love you lots Jules Vern and wish you Godspeed in your continued journey.

*Wiping tears that won't stop falling*

Hugs and Sandpaper Kisses
Buddy, Friday, Bijou, Bobbie in Loving Memory
and Meowmy (Mary)
[notify]

» There has since been 119 posts. Last posting by ♥ Molly ♥, Jul 19 8:27 am

Choosing the Right Cat > How did you get your name?
♥Frid- ay DB- #170♥

I'm a Freaky- Friday

Purred: Sun Jul 1, '07 6:10pm PST 
Meowm found me screaming my head off in between two doors in the building she was living in on Good Friday of 2005. I was a tiny little thing and very hungry. She also found out I came from a crack apartment. She had to give me back but then went and told the people she wanted to keep me on Easter Sunday and they just handed me over to Meowmy.
[notify]

» There has since been 158 posts. Last posting by Keiky Divine, Sep 14 2:23 pm

(Page 1 of 17: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.