Postings by Anju

GO!

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > New on caster - a little sick, and very shy... I need some help! ;(

Anju

Puurrreeoww!- =^.^=

Purred: Tue Mar 6, '07 9:11pm PST 
Hi, guys! Thank you SO much for all the helpful advice you've given me. I've already tried a couple of tips, and I'm in the process of starting others (aka, that book that sounds so good wink ), you really know your stuff!

I'm getting along a better with Sayuri. If she tries to play with me, I'll run away, but yesterday we were both in the living room by the same time close to each other, and we didn't even hiss at each other ONCE!

Again, all your help is really appreciated. smile Thank you so much for the lovely messages! cheer
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Apollo (In Memory), Mar 6 11:28 pm

Cat Health > Need help with vet bills?
Anju

Puurrreeoww!- =^.^=

Purred: Sat Mar 3, '07 11:08pm PST 
Purr! Thank you so much - I recently had to go to the vet and I racked up a mighty big bill - over 500 dollars, and just in the week that my mommy has to pay her rent!

She had to borrow money from other people, and she's pratically broke now... but these websites should definetively help out more! Thank you so much!
[notify]

» There has since been 114 posts. Last posting by Midnight Helen -- In Memory, Aug 31 6:25 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > New on caster - a little sick, and very shy... I need some help! ;(

Anju

Puurrreeoww!- =^.^=

Purred: Sat Mar 3, '07 10:58pm PST 
Purreow! Catster is so nice - my sister just joined this place about a week ago and I thought I should too!

I ran away from home over a month ago (about 6 weeks) and my mommy had thought she would never see me again, she tried to find me very much but not much success, so after advice from a couple of people she adopted Sayuri.

She found me while I was taking a nightly walk by the pool, and with the help by the kind of old lady who had been feeding me, she brought me back home. I was very sick, and I had bronchitis - I'm still a little sick, but thanks to the medicine I'm taking I'm feeling much better now.

But... I don't like other cats! I want to have my mommy all by myself. My mommy is being really nice to me, but whenever I see my sister walking around, I'll get really defensive and hiss at her to stand my ground. I'm scared of her since I don't know her, so I rather just hide under a table for hours. I only come out if Sayuri is inside some other room.

Do you kitties have any advice so I can warm up to my sister faster? I'm not a bad kitty, but I'm not used to having other cats around! Help!

P.S. - I don't having any ONLINE frrriends though! wink
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Apollo (In Memory), Mar 6 11:28 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.