Postings by Princess Layla

GO!

Ragdoll > Is it common for Ragdolls to have long fur between their toes?

Princess- Layla

Layla - The Little Wild- Princess

Purred: Sun Jun 1, '08 1:24pm PST 
kitty I have long fur between my toes. My Mom has to be careful when she's clipping my nails, not to clip fur too.

Purrs,

Princess Layla
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Frodo, Oct 14 7:47 pm

Ragdoll > Lazy Groomer
Princess- Layla

Purred: Sat Mar 1, '08 7:57pm PST 
Who is a lazy groomer besides myself?

Purrs,
Princess Layla kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Princess Layla, Mar 1 7:57 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Curious Cats Fall Colors Party come one come all

Princess- Layla

Purred: Sat Sep 29, '07 4:54pm PST 
Hi Friends,

We've just had so much fun at the party.

party

Another night to go!

Yea...and Purrs...and Hugs,
Princess Layla
[notify]

» There has since been 69 posts. Last posting by Azurine Ambrosia, Oct 1 5:53 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Curious Cats Fall Colors Party come one come all

Princess- Layla

Purred: Fri Sep 28, '07 6:16pm PST 
hug

Hugs to all kitties. Delilah and I just flew in. We had to hitch hike from the airport. The cab left us behind.

I made Octupus Curls. It's a new little treat that I found it my "KitKat Cookbook. They may have become a little bit uncurled since we had to walk so far, but they surely are good.

We'll be here all weekend. It's time to do some "Kitten Partying" because this is my very first party. I've been too, too small to come to a party before now. I'm still just a youngster, but we won't tell.
"What Happens In TEXAS Stays In Texas"

Well my little gray and white paws got dirty, so I believe that I will clean myself up and have a bite or two to eat.

Mom just called to make sure we got here safely on our catphone..."by the hair of our furry little chins, but we got here and we're so very happy. It's so good to see all of our sweet Catster friends.

PURRS,
Princess Layla
[notify]

» There has since been 213 posts. Last posting by Azurine Ambrosia, Oct 1 5:53 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.