Postings by Toshka

GO!

Grooming > Fleas! :(

Toshka

The Toshmeister

Purred: Fri May 11, '07 2:53am PST 
Thanks for your helps....

I'll see how it goes and if I get a lot more trouble I'll probably get taken to the vet. frown

A dog is visiting for a sleepover this weekend... (NOT my idea) and I hope he doesnt make the problem worser!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Toshka, May 11 2:53 am

Bombay > Am I A Bombay Cat?
Toshka

The Toshmeister

Purred: Fri May 4, '07 6:29am PST 
My uncle seen a poster in the pet shop and the only black cat on there was a bombay type and the description said short hair and always totally black. This seems like me, but I dont know anything about cat breeds.

Am I a Bombay Cat?

love
Toshka
[notify]

» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by , Feb 24 5:04 pm

Grooming > Fleas! :(

Toshka

The Toshmeister

Purred: Fri May 4, '07 6:24am PST 
Terrible problem, but common. I have fleas! (We think.)

Summer really has come early this year and it doesnt help.

My owners always make me wear a flea collar but are we right in thinking they dont work??

I really groom and lick and nibble myself a lot and scratch. My owners sometimes dont know if I am just doing this because I am a cat or because I have fleas. Anyway a few weeks ago they definitely saw fleas on me so they gave me a flea tablet which seemed to work as I was grooming a lot less.

Now I havent been wanting to go outside for weeks and weeks but my owner made me go out last week as it was such a nice day he felt I should enjoy it. - But since then of course the itching is back!

Ok so the tablets seem to be a one-off quick fix but the results dont last. The flea collar is useless...

Please what lasting flea ridding solutions do you have?

Should I stay indoors in the summer???

My owners are going to spray indoors but are worried about the smell, effect on furniture, visitors etc etc. Do you all do this?

Thank you for your help.

Yours itchily,

Toshka

p.s. I am in Britain. Maybe our fleas are stupider here!
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Toshka, May 11 2:53 am

Choosing the Right Cat > Gender and Age Combinations

Toshka

The Toshmeister

Purred: Thu Apr 26, '07 11:19am PST 
Thanks! - but I know a DOG named Diesel and frankly I dont like him much!!!

- No offense.

Ha ha ha ha laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Chloe, Aug 19 6:00 pm

Cat Health > Embarrassing Smell !

Toshka

The Toshmeister

Purred: Wed Apr 25, '07 12:35pm PST 
I am worried about maybe getting my food changed!

I absolutely will not eat any other kind of food than Tuna flavoured "Go Cat" dried food. (It's in Britain but I dont know if it's anywhere else either!) - Well unless they give me fresh tuna, which certainly isnt every day.

Maybe better cat litter would be better? I bet they dont make an industrial strength one!

love Toshka
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Trixie, Apr 25 12:44 pm

Cat Health > Embarrassing Smell !
Toshka

The Toshmeister

Purred: Tue Apr 24, '07 11:10am PST 
Well this is delicate to talk about but my people tell me my litter box really smells awful immediately after I have pooped and until they clean it out.

Ok it's obvious a poop is going to smell a bit. My box is in the toilet anyway - a place not adverse to such an aroma, but should my smell be THAT bad?

My dad says I've always been the same, but often he worries about when my posh auntie visits and everything. Also he feels bad for when I go to see my Grandad on holiday since he is in his olden days and cant clean my box immediately.

So help me - are any of you this stinky? What can we do about it?

I only ever eat dried food if thats any help....

Thanks,

Tosh
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Trixie, Apr 25 12:44 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > Gender and Age Combinations

Toshka

The Toshmeister

Purred: Mon Apr 23, '07 4:16pm PST 
Well I am thinking maybe of getting a wee brother. I never had one before since I left the litter (well I had one who was a dog even though he was bigger than me, but now he lives somewhere else I think). I seen cats who've got nowhere to live on the news today and I know my owner has been to the Cats Protection League place once or twice to have a look.

But what I want to know is:
Should they get me a kitten brother OR sister OR a cat who is a male or female who a little older? Or what?

I am 11.

Thanks!kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Chloe, Aug 19 6:00 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > New On Here From Scotland

Toshka

The Toshmeister

Purred: Sat Feb 24, '07 10:56am PST 
Hello,

I discovered this site after my owner happened upon Dogster (eww yuck).

I would like to hear from other cats from anywhere, especially pretty girls, ha ha ha!

Love Toshkitty
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Pea, Feb 25 11:56 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.