Postings by Maggie

GO!

(Page 1 of 18: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?
Maggie

Princess Snow- Belle

Purred: Thu Aug 5, '10 7:55pm PST 
wave I am pretty sure cats have some sort of sense of humor, Loki and Maggie seem to for sure. I swear they try to make us laugh
[notify]

» There has since been 2123.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Today 3:41 pm

Grooming > Is it possible could cat dander causes an elderly to have shingles?
Maggie

Princess Snow- Belle

Purred: Wed Jun 2, '10 6:22pm PST 
No, you can't blame a kitty for shingles

This is from WEB MD:

Shingles is a reactivation of the varicella-zoster virus, a type of herpes virus that causes chickenpox. After you have had chickenpox, the virus lies inactive in your nerve roots and remains inactive until, in some people, it flares up again. When the virus becomes active again, you get shingles instead of chickenpox.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Timmy Tomcat DB #122a, Jun 7 6:28 am

Plus Power of the Paw > My Friend, Miss Jeepurrs Creepurrs has disappeared.....

Maggie

Princess Snow- Belle

Purred: Sat May 22, '10 8:25pm PST 
I just saw Jeepurrs diary latest entry. She has been sighted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!way to go
Go check out her diary.
Hugs to her mumma and purrs on high that she lets her mumma pick her up and bring her in!!!!!hughug
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by ♥Simon♥, May 25 6:14 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > My Friend, Miss Jeepurrs Creepurrs has disappeared.....

Maggie

Princess Snow- Belle

Purred: Thu May 20, '10 5:56pm PST 
my family and I are still purring hug We won't stop!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by ♥Simon♥, May 25 6:14 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > My Baby Is Missing

Maggie

Princess Snow- Belle

Purred: Fri Apr 30, '10 8:49pm PST 
Oh how wonderful!! I am so happy for Merlin and his family!!hughug Its so nice to see good news!!!way to go
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by KuJu Ku , May 5 12:43 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Lucy of TWB~Ninth Birthday April 29th
Maggie

Princess Snow- Belle

Purred: Thu Apr 29, '10 10:56am PST 
** Maggie comes in with a cart filled with What A Peach Roses
from her garden**
These roses will be perfect for Lucy's party. MMM they smell so good too. I sure hope Lucy likes themhug
[notify]

» There has since been 278 posts. Last posting by Lucy Sweet Angel (2001-2010), May 1 7:49 pm

What I Love About Catster > feature or enhancement suggestion

Maggie

Princess Snow- Belle

Purred: Mon Mar 29, '10 8:51pm PST 
That is a great idea ! So many pawrents keep their smart phones with them all the time- eg Driods, palms, HTCs, Blackberries, Omnias etc -that it would be very handy to be able to update our actions even at times when they are relaxing with us kitties.

Major carriers have app labs set up which catster might be able to get assistance from as well-

Catster Mobile ---- I like the sound of that !!cheercheercheercheer
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Diogi© McNoNo, Apr 3 6:49 pm

Kitten Corner > A little upset...

Maggie

Princess Snow- Belle

Purred: Thu Mar 11, '10 3:57pm PST 
That is one of the nice things about using a good and ethical breeder - they , like you ( even though you say you were a novice) , ask to be contacted if for any reason a cat needs to be rehomed. I know they also love to get pictures and updates ( at least I hope they really love it......) to see how their kittens mature

Anyway, you mention that you have moved twice, is it possible , if this is your kitten , that they could not locate you? Hopefully the person will respond to your reply so you know. If not I hope this kitty gets a good loving home. Not everyone who uses craigs list is a troll, and sometimes purebred rescues check the listings too and "rescue" cats like this one.

Also- could you trace via CFA or TICA the current registrations of your littens using the litter registration numbers? Just a thought....
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Gomez, Mar 11 10:30 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Question Concerning Helping An Animal Being Mistreated

Maggie

Princess Snow- Belle

Purred: Tue Mar 2, '10 5:05pm PST 
That is so sad....

There is an organization called " Dogs Deserve Better" which tries to get dogs who are chained out all the time taken care of. Perhaps you can look them up on the internet and see if they have a local branch, or maybe one in another area could offer some advice?
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Mar 11 8:40 am

Choosing the Right Cat > The Story of Kima...
Maggie

Princess Snow- Belle

Purred: Sun Jan 24, '10 9:15pm PST 
What a great story! Kima has loads of personality. Fiesty is good! And it sounds like she has a really great home tooway to go
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Kima, Jan 27 8:21 pm

(Page 1 of 18: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.