Postings by Loki

GO!

(Page 1 of 19: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  

Cat Health > Anybody Ever Tried GNC Hairball Remedy?
Loki

Loki the Maine- Coon Cat

Purred: Fri Feb 11, '11 5:47pm PST 
Not familiar with it, but curious - what is the extra fiber?
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Mo, Feb 14 10:32 pm

Food & Nutrition > Beef flavored Fancy Feast wet - anybody have problems with it?
Loki

Loki the Maine- Coon Cat

Purred: Sun Sep 26, '10 4:45pm PST 
Classic style beef ( pate) is one of the favorites around here. No issues that we have noticed. We only eat the pate style flavors, once on a while the chunky ones
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by ♥ Socko ♥, Oct 3 12:07 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > Bengal or Maine coon??

Loki

Loki the Maine- Coon Cat

Purred: Sat Jul 10, '10 7:04pm PST 
We are partial to Maine Coons... smart, gentle... truly amazing cats. But many cats , given plenty of attention and love act more like we think of dogs acting- devoted , playful etc.

Considering the allergies, which have more to do with dander than hair itself you may want to consider a Siberian. Many of them genetically lack a gene that has the protein ( which is in the dander) that causes allergies. Some just produce less of the protein. Even in the "general" cat population some cats produce less of the protein, some more, so some cats may make your Mom and sis sneeze less than others smile
Have you thought of getting a yound adult at a shelter? Perhaps you can see if one has the great personality you want and does not make your family sneeze much?

You are very smart to research cats before getting one!! Good luck finding the right match for your familydancing
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Louis Armstrong - ILM, Aug 25 2:05 pm

Behavior & Training > What harness will work for a strong, tricky cat.

Loki

Loki the Maine- Coon Cat

Purred: Wed May 12, '10 5:50pm PST 
The H harness does work great for many cats. We have one that Kiwi uses.

Here is the page that has the step in harness that Loki has . he does have the 3/4" model, but I see in also comes in the 1/2" wide version. The nice thing about this is you can adjust it two ways , which is nice because a big cat has a smaller /different neck than a dog with the same girth.http://www.lupinepet.com/dog/med_dog.php
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Hermoine, May 15 12:27 am

Behavior & Training > What harness will work for a strong, tricky cat.

Loki

Loki the Maine- Coon Cat

Purred: Tue May 11, '10 6:58pm PST 
Try a step in harness. They are made for dogs , but work for larger cats as well. The nice thing about them is you can adjust both the neck and chest/leg areas for a good fit.
Loki uses a medium dog harness (it is lupine brand) . You buy it based on chest meaurement, so depending on your size a small or medium may work.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Hermoine, May 15 12:27 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Lucy of TWB~Ninth Birthday April 29th
Loki

Loki the Maine- Coon Cat

Purred: Thu Apr 29, '10 6:22pm PST 
Oh no, I thought the party was until 10 ( 7 catster) frown I am late
Happy Birthday Lucy!!!
Good thing my sisters brought the flowers earlier!
Lucy , you know my family loves you and all of your family
** Blows kitty kisses at Lucy**
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Lucy Sweet Angel (2001-2010), May 1 7:49 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Animal Planet - Must Love Cats - New England!

Loki

Loki the Maine- Coon Cat

Purred: Tue Apr 20, '10 6:51pm PST 
They should do a segment on Maine Coon Cats! We are afterall, a New England cat breed! Maybe they could feature some of the foundation breeders here in Maine who work so hard to maintain the breed- like Dirigo and Thunderpaw.

( Oh and Mr D- New England is the states of : Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachussets, Rhode Island and Conneticut)
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by ~Purrcy ~ Meohmy, Apr 24 12:01 pm

What I Love About Catster > Kitty Koffee Korner

Loki

Loki the Maine- Coon Cat

Purred: Mon Mar 1, '10 7:14pm PST 
Wow , look at all the orangies!!
I am silver (aka gray),,, sometimes one gets stuck on a color, by chance or plan. So now there are 3 of us silver cats here.
[notify]

» There has since been 51 posts. Last posting by Lowell, Oct 28 5:42 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Owner names...

Loki

Loki the Maine- Coon Cat

Purred: Mon Dec 7, '09 5:01pm PST 
Many of us kitties call them Mama or Daddy. Some call them " my lady", the biped, my human, the two footer, my person, the food lady...what ever fits.

When I want my Mama I actually meow what sounds like Maaa Maaa
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Luna, Dec 8 8:39 pm

Who's Feeling Silly > Elk...
Loki

Loki the Maine- Coon Cat

Purred: Wed Nov 25, '09 8:39pm PST 
Bumping for Harvey to see the Elk are still here!!
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Harvey, Dec 4 2:20 pm

(Page 1 of 19: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.