Postings by Pouncer (in Loving Memory)

GO!

Cat Health > I think I lost 1 of my 9 lives today

Pouncer (in- Loving- Memory)

I'm the Queen,- ya miss me yet

Purred: Thu Nov 1, '12 1:05pm PST 
Never mind Pouncer crossed the bridge today rainbow she waited til after Halloween so my son would have a great time and not be upset about the cat he grew up with
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Amber, Dec 2 12:47 am

Cat Health > I think I lost 1 of my 9 lives today

Purred: Tue Oct 30, '12 7:23pm PST 
Mommy was putting flea meds on all the kitties and went looking for me - well she found me under the little humans bed. I was cold and limp. I wouldnt drink or eat - not even canned food or REAL Salmon. Mommy, Daddy and the little human told me to cross the bridge

Mommy took me to her room, put me on a soft blanket and layed down with me (she's been with me since 1999) she was petting me,telling me how much she loves me and how much she's enjoyed our 13 years together, sharing our funny stories. Then she fell asleep. A while later I headbopped her nose!! She woke up and screamed POUNCER!!!! She picked me up gently My eyes were bright, I drank water, I ate food. I even jumped off Mommy's bed and ran to the living room!

But I think I lost one of my lives today if Mommy had not gotten me out of that room I may have died (I am not allowed in there anymore)

Mommy's taking me to the vet in the morning just to make sure I'm ok
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Amber, Dec 2 12:47 am

Behavior & Training > Laying in the litter box - used litter box

Purred: Tue Sep 25, '12 10:09am PST 
My senior cat - will lay in a used litter box. We ended up having to give her a bath last night b/c she smelled aweful and she liked to be in my son's room. I didn't want the smell of feces to get on his school clothes (she always finds a way into his dresser drawer)

She had done this on and off again thu out her life. How do I get her to stop? She always seems to lie in the MAIN box that gets used (so the other kitties are going in the tub, even tho there are other ones open - they go in the bathroom to go)

any tips?
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by ♥ Aiden ♥, Sep 26 7:46 am

Senior Cats > Welcome to Catster\'s Senior Cat Forum!

Purred: Wed Aug 3, '11 3:14pm PST 
Hello, I'm Pouncer, I'm 12 years young. My owner calls me her Old Lady but I'm far from old. Just let me sleep all day and feed me soft food. And No kids!! Except that young human who kicked me when it was in your belly.
[notify]

» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by Abbi, Aug 29 9:57 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Please HELP Austin Texas (x-posted)

Purred: Mon Jul 16, '07 12:58am PST 
Just want to update - Pouncer is in new foster care until she can find her way to Florida

the person who has her, LOVES her and she's in good hands until she can get back to her family
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Pouncer (in Loving Memory), Jul 16 12:58 am

Catster Railroad > HELP NEEDED ASAP

Purred: Mon Jul 16, '07 12:56am PST 
Just wanted to update ya'll

I found foster care for Pouncer until we can find a way to get her out here... thankfully

the other babies are with a rescue group - the two babies have been adoped and she kept the other kitty (because unfortunately w/ no vehicle we had no way to get 'em here to FL - they are very much missed but in wonderful homes)
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Smudge, Aug 25 3:11 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Please HELP Austin Texas (x-posted)

Purred: Fri Jul 13, '07 6:14pm PST 
**note to mods sorry I am just despirate to find help for my furbaby**

I had to do an emergency move at the beginning of June - 38 hours before we left our truck was stolen - so 3 of my 4 kitties went to a friend who runs a rescue. Pouncer my 8 year old cat went to a friend. This "friend" said she'd watch Pouncer for 3-4 months

Well. she has changed her mind - she'll be taking Pouncer to the "Pound" soon because she doesnt want to watch her anymore

Pouncer is in Austin and we are outside Orlando

I did find someone who could bring her here via shipping (in a van) but not until the end of August

If anyone can help PLEASE I need my kitty back - and I do not want this 'friend' to hurt her!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Pouncer (in Loving Memory), Jul 16 12:58 am

Catster Railroad > HELP NEEDED ASAP

Purred: Fri Jul 13, '07 6:09pm PST 
I had to do an emergency move at the beginning of June - 38 hours before we left our truck was stolen - so 3 of my 4 kitties went to a friend who runs a rescue. Pouncer my 8 year old cat went to a friend. This "friend" said she'd watch Pouncer for 3-4 months

Well. she has changed her mind - she'll be taking Pouncer to the "Pound" soon because she doesnt want to watch her anymore

Pouncer is in Austin and we are outside Orlando

I did find someone who could bring her here via shipping (in a van) but not until the end of August

If anyone can help PLEASE I need my kitty back - and I do not want this 'friend' to hurt her!
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Smudge, Aug 25 3:11 pm

Behavior & Training > My parents want a human baby - I'm scared.

Purred: Thu Mar 8, '07 11:33pm PST 
Now I am my human's first baby - she has a human baby whos like 4 now.

Here's my tips

1. do not lie on the belly of your human! IT KICKS (scared me too)
2. the food the baby gets, its not for you, not until they throw it on the floor for ya
3. Dont try to feed it - once when he wouldnt stop making noise I gave it a piece of meat and my human kept giving it back to me!

they will prob pull your tail and stuff- put up with it! Its ok! they dont know what they are doing! And have fun - you'll always be special - I still am! (Even the little human says it too )
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by ♥ MadCat Nikki♥, Mar 12 8:33 pm

Behavior & Training > What is your favorite human food?

Purred: Thu Mar 8, '07 11:27pm PST 
Salmon - Pacific Salmon, Or Lunch meat, or chicken - as long as my human feeds it to me
[notify]

» There has since been 51 posts. Last posting by Herr Mueller, II, Aug 13 7:45 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.