GO!

Cats & Travel > I am moving to London - litter box in the crate question

Nelson- Mandela

Nelson the big- boy

Purred: Mon Mar 3, '08 6:04am PST 
Good luck on your move. Just curious, does the UK still have a 6-month quarantine?
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Mar 14 12:02 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Please Help save him!!
Nelson- Mandela

Nelson the big- boy

Purred: Fri Jul 27, '07 10:25am PST 
Might you be able to adopt him? It sounds like you'd be able to give him the care and attention he needs.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Aug 3 8:21 pm

Cat Health > Flea medication

Nelson- Mandela

Nelson the big- boy

Purred: Wed Jun 27, '07 10:11am PST 
Just this weekend somone was telling me that Advantage caused problems in Greyhounds. Since they were talking about dawgs I really wasn't paying attention. But I think they said it was a kidney or a liver problem caused by Advantage.

Good to know about Hartz! Daddy bought some but Mommy hadn't put it on my yet. Now she's not going to and dispose of the evil stuff.

At the TNR clinics Mommy works at Alley Cat Allies uses Frontline Plus.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jun 27 3:04 pm

Cat Health > Holistic Allergy Remedies???

Nelson- Mandela

Nelson the big- boy

Purred: Tue Jun 26, '07 9:42am PST 
My allergies have gotten REALLY bad just in the last week. It's like something is biting me and I run around like I'm trying to get away from it. Mommy gave me a dose of Frontline Plus in case it was fleas (or flea allergy). I'm runing around less today but I'm still itchy. She's also been giving me 2mg of Chlortrimeton 2x per day (no fun!). Mommy's pretty sure it's not my food. I had allergies this time last year too and she tried all different kinds of foods.

Anyway, I see there are some holistic allergy remedies online, like at OnlyNaturalPet.com, and they get good reviews online.

But I was wondering has anyone here had any success with holistic allery remedies?
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jun 26 10:37 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > How many ferals fit in an acre?

Nelson- Mandela

Nelson the big- boy

Purred: Fri Jun 1, '07 2:02pm PST 
My mom and dad are going to move to a place where they can have a kitty ranch. One part of the ranch will be to give feral kitties a safe home. It seems more and more need to be relocated from current colonies.

How many feral cats (all spayed/neutered or course) do you think can live comfortably per acre? How many is too many? Any ideas?
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 1 2:02 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > We caught a feral cat...
Nelson- Mandela

Nelson the big- boy

Purred: Sat May 5, '07 8:05pm PST 
Jaws you may not believe it but you are a VERY lucky cat! What wonderful people own your shed. I hope your daddy is up todate on his tetnus shots. No more biting mister man!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jun 13 8:12 am

Cat Health > Arg, kitty peeing on things!

Nelson- Mandela

Nelson the big- boy

Purred: Mon Apr 16, '07 12:59pm PST 
I was about 2 yrd old when I was adopted and had no problems for the first several months. Then I started peeing in a variety of places - other than the litterbox. One day my mommy noticed I was really straining when I was trying to doo-doo in the box. Now she gives me Lactulose daily in yummy wetfood and I've stopped peeing outside of the box. I think may be I was constipated and was trying to go whenever or where ever I thought I could. Other than that I have no idea why I decided not to use the litterbox for a while.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Apr 17 8:32 am

Other Meows & Purrs > Clogged toilet fix! Stupid clumping cat litter!

Nelson- Mandela

Nelson the big- boy

Purred: Thu Feb 22, '07 2:19pm PST 
got this idea from the web:
http://www.ehow.com/tips_383_1.html

Liquid dishwashing soap! Who knew!

Clogged toilet from clumping cat litter. (now use only Feline Pine!) Plumber came out, didn't fix completely. Wanted another $100+ to come back out. Put in 2 tablespoons of liquid dishwashing soap (Palmolive specifically). Waited 10 minutes. Plunged a couple of time and VOILA! Clog is gone and toilet has worked fine since! applause
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Feb 25 2:47 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.