Postings by Winnie (Angel)

GO!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Happy birthday baby
Winnie- (Angel)

Purred: Fri Apr 19, '13 4:01am PST 
Today winnie should have turned 20, i lost her in june last year....it makes it so hard because today is my birthday too, my first one with out her snce i turned 18, i miss you winnie xxx
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Shannara, Apr 19 6:36 pm

Senior Cats > My Louie is gone and needs some wings
Winnie- (Angel)

Purred: Fri Mar 29, '13 3:17pm PST 
I'm so sorry for your loss, Louie is flying hugh at rainbow bridge...i lost my winnie suddenly last year so sadly i know what you're going through, sending you my love xxx
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Muffy, May 28 3:45 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Ghost of your Kitty?

Winnie- (Angel)

Purred: Sun Jan 20, '13 1:45pm PST 
I've heard winnie since she crossed the bridge, she had a very raspy meow and both myself and my husband have heard her, the first time was just 2 days after she passed we came home from shopping and we heard her meow in between us, she always did because we used to buy her cooked chicken as a treat, my husband bent down automatically to stroke her but of course she wasnt there....i quite often hear cats walking by me or feel them around my ankles when my 3 are all asleep or in a different room, i've lost 3 fur babies including Winnie so its lovely to think that they are still with me.
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by CHARLEY BLEAU EYES, Apr 16 4:02 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Fly high my baby girl.

Winnie- (Angel)

Purred: Wed Jul 25, '12 8:44am PST 
Thankyou,
I know logically i did the right things but my heart says otherwise, it all happened so quickly, yesterday morning she was walking about by last night she couldn't walk....this morning she was gone, i promised her she'd be ok and that i'd bring her home from the vets this morning, i broke my promise and i feel so guilty.
I hope she's found her brother and sister at the bridge, they've been waiting for her.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Batfink, Jul 26 12:39 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Fly high my baby girl.

Winnie- (Angel)

Purred: Wed Jul 25, '12 4:53am PST 
After 19 wonderful years Winnie was helped to the bridge this morning,i dont know if i did the right thing...
she couldnt walk, she couldnt stand but she could sit with help and eat, this morning she had her favourite breakfast and a big bowl of milk and we took her to the vet but there was nothing he could do and we signed the consent form...i wish i had brought her home for one more night, it feels so wrong, i should have said no.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Batfink, Jul 26 12:39 pm

Senior Cats > Weight Loss
Winnie- (Angel)

Purred: Wed Mar 7, '12 4:25am PST 
hi Gigio, yes i've had my thyroid tested 4 times in the last year, had it done twicw in one week because the vet didn;t believe the results but they showed no problems.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Edison The Angel, Mar 12 6:08 pm

Winnie- (Angel)

Purred: Thu Mar 1, '12 10:47am PST 
Just thought i'd update, i'm still here, its been almost 11 months since my mum was told i had liver cancer and i would only live for about 2 weeks or so and that she should have me put to sleep, my weight did drop and im now a little boney but im a steady 3kg's, one vet said i had triditis another said i didnt and that i definitely had cancer and that my 2 legs were wicked keeping me alive... Same vet clinic just different vets, its amazing how different their opinions were...luckily my mum doesn't listen too well big grin
i have vitamin b12 jabs and steroids and im enjoying my life, im a little slow and sleep a lot but hey im a cat sleeping is what we do.
i see a nice vet now who laughs at me and cuddles me when i get grumpy with him when he gives me my jab and he says he can't feel any lumps, bumps or swellings.
In just over a month i will be 19 party
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Edison The Angel, Mar 12 6:08 pm

Senior Cats > Senility

Winnie- (Angel)

Purred: Thu Sep 29, '11 2:05pm PST 
Sorry i've not got any thing helpful to say but i've started the meowing thing too Miranda and my mum was wondering if i might be going a bit senile.
it's almost like i forget where i am, i wander out of the room and suddenly i meow really loud, as soon as i hear a voice or see someone i stop, im 18 and a half and i've only been doing it for the last few weeks before that i hardly ever meowed, i usually just open my mouth and no noise come out.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Patricia, Jun 17 1:15 pm

Senior Cats > Changes

Winnie- (Angel)

Purred: Thu Sep 8, '11 3:17pm PST 
Maybe food allergies or IBS??, i have similar problems except i had sickness too and it took years and a whole lot of tests which kept coming back clear, my weight dropped to 4lb, i was recently put on medication for triaditus, (steroids and vitamin b12 jabs) and an antacid for the sickness and my weight is up and im not eating everything in sight anymore.
You definitely need another chat with your vet.
good luck xxx
hug
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Winnie (Angel), Sep 8 3:17 pm

Winnie- (Angel)

Purred: Sat Jul 30, '11 4:31am PST 
Thank you Alex for the infomation, i will message you if i have any questions
xxx
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Edison The Angel, Mar 12 6:08 pm

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.