Postings by Maxwell

GO!

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Purring for a safe journey for our beloved Hazel Lucy
Maxwell

All you need is- love

Purred: Wed Mar 16, '11 5:03pm PST 
sending much love to you julie. i know this is going to be a difficult time for you...but know that hazel is there for you...still and always. now she is young and healthy and full of the life you provided for her. she will never be forgotten. she and you touched so many hearts. *hugs* and purrs from the babies heidi
[notify]

» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Apr 4 10:04 pm

Who's Feeling Silly > Behind the Bicycle Sheds
Maxwell

All you need is- love

Purred: Wed Apr 7, '10 3:39pm PST 
hey all! Hi Tambi!! wave

i betcha i can marmite twirl now! i 've been licking myself stupid (yes...again) so my tongue is strong. mom thinks if i take up a hobby i'll stop licking myself so much. and i did take a lesson or two from the great and revolting grandad at his athletic school. i have to admit tho, i didn't pay much attention in class... you may remember me from class..the one with the glazed eyes and dreamy expression?? yup. that was me. worshipping your fluffiness from afar. wink
[notify]

» There has since been 47 posts. Last posting by Kisu , Apr 7 5:13 pm

Maxwell

All you need is- love

Purred: Sat Dec 5, '09 1:08pm PST 
hi guys! wave

thought take a little break from the heat vent and see whats up.

nothing going on here...except my sisfur zoe is insane. yup. totally out of her gourd. i really can't figure her out. she's been racing up and down the hallways. she is meowpping like mad at everone, she has been pestering lucy the dog for attention (she was rubbing all over her while lucy was trying to clean her butt!)...what else...oh. after mom brought groceries home she knocked down all the stuff on the counters, then she ran up and down the hall again. and then, she DISAPPEARS. its very disconcerting.

oh, my toeses are getting a bit chilly again...back to the heat vent! see ya guys!
[notify]

» There has since been 211 posts. Last posting by Kisu , Apr 7 5:13 pm

Maxwell

All you need is- love

Purred: Sat Nov 7, '09 3:16pm PST 
Um.....*ahem*....mister colin........mister colin sir???......

Uh...hi! I'm maxwell. I don't know if you will remember me or not....um...you MAY remember my grandma? Little Mamma? She's the crazy old broad who hangs out with Aunt Miss lilly?

Well....*nervously draws pictures in the dirt with his toes*....i have heard about the bicycle shed, and that, um...there are things that go on here that...um...if its ok with you can i hang out here for a bit?

You see...my mom is really so protective of me...and my sister Zoe (who is little and evil) she won't play with me...she won't even let me sniff her butt. And lucy, she is our doggett, well...lucy freaks me out. I have to be honest here. And well, i thought i could sure use the company of another mancat - uh...preferably one who won't try and eat me?? I mean, uncle odinn is just so scarey! I don't honestly believe he would eat me, but then again you can never be sure with him. What mom sees in him i have no idea!

Will it be ok if i just hunker down here with you, and enjoy this warm sunshine?
[notify]

» There has since been 235 posts. Last posting by Kisu , Apr 7 5:13 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Crazy Cat Lady Defined

Maxwell

All you need is- love

Purred: Mon Oct 5, '09 5:06pm PST 
Guess mom's got some more to go.....according to this system she is NOT certifiable...at least not yet! heehee laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 41 posts. Last posting by Spot (Striped Seven), Mar 24 3:45 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > The Grandad Conrad Party begins NOW!!
Maxwell

All you need is- love

Purred: Mon Aug 3, '09 7:21am PST 
Hey Wilson and Simon...do you have any extra marmite i might twirl around a bit????

i'm not very good at this twirling thing.....hmm.....how does it go again........tongue....OUT....marmite.....IN.....Ack!Blech! Surelywe are not supposed to EAT IT?????

Ok lets try this one again...tongue....OUT.....marmite.....ATTACHED.....head....swivel... .Marmite on the head.... Oh! I just can't seem to get this one right!!!

Maybe i should stick to the annointing of plastic bags????? laugh out loud

Kazar, the book will be AWESOME!!!! Mom agrees that it is the most wonderful idea!!!! Rad the Bad immortalized!!!! woohoo!!!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 41 posts. Last posting by Delyte, Dark Angel, at Bridge, Aug 3 2:17 pm

Maxwell

All you need is- love

Purred: Mon Aug 3, '09 7:06am PST 
Hey all! I don't think Grandad is gonna need wings....he has his Mighty Merkel now - retrofitted by my bridge brofur Sparky and Skitzee and Peanut and Ivan and oh so many kitties!! It is a special "bridge edition" customized for his use. He can now shoot stars out of its arse and zoom thru all manner of earthly items! It has a special sidecar for his lovely lady BooBoo to ride along with him.
[notify]

» There has since been 44 posts. Last posting by Delyte, Dark Angel, at Bridge, Aug 3 2:17 pm

Maxwell

All you need is- love

Purred: Mon Aug 3, '09 6:39am PST 
Here I COME!!! I have a huge pile of grocers bags for us to pee on!!! And i do belived i can do the antler pee? hmmmmm...i have been holding it for hours and hours to make it a good rich odiferous offering...perhaps i should wait just a little while longer???

dear tambolina and jan...we are ever so sad at the passing of the most magnificent and revolting conrad, but also pleased because he has begun his next great adventure!!!

we are here.....
[notify]

» There has since been 49 posts. Last posting by Delyte, Dark Angel, at Bridge, Aug 3 2:17 pm

Cat Health > Nervous!

Maxwell

All you need is- love

Purred: Sat Jun 27, '09 7:55am PST 
hi Bailey! we hope you are feeling better now? my grandpa had some surgeries and he was feeling all wonky in the tummy for a couple days afterwards too.... i hope that is all it is!

let us know!!!

hug to you!
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Bailey, Jun 30 8:22 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?
Maxwell

All you need is- love

Purred: Fri Jun 26, '09 1:46pm PST 
hug to grandad and jan

i am getting worried now...its after 9pm...
[notify]

» There has since been 4730.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sep 15 3:41 pm

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.