(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?
Krishna

I love to swim

Purred: Mon Jul 28, '08 9:13pm PST 
a clean bowl is a happy bowl big laughbig laughbig laugh
[notify]

» There has since been 7548 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sep 15 3:41 pm

Krishna

I love to swim

Purred: Sat Jul 26, '08 5:43pm PST 
big laughbig laughbig laugh
[notify]

» There has since been 7580 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sep 15 3:41 pm

Krishna

I love to swim

Purred: Sat Jul 26, '08 5:17pm PST 
I have found more than I can count on all my paws, all reported to hq and gone, and still counting................

Most of the fights I have seen in a certain forum were all caused by fakes. It's not just the angel thing, it's fundraising scams and drama too. And most don't know scratch about cats or health issues related to cats, unless you count google.....google is a fakes best friend and best enemy, but so is kitten wars and lolz and any photo hosting site that they harvest from.

pikapet is where they should stay, I don't think they care if anyone has stolen your picture there.

Just saying go there if you are a fake, you'll be more welcomed than you are here.
[notify]

» There has since been 7582 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sep 15 3:41 pm

Krishna

I love to swim

Purred: Fri Jul 25, '08 9:31pm PST 
they didn't post too much, best not to talk about it. Besides they probably are still here watching to see what kind of reaction they are getting.
[notify]

» There has since been 7589 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sep 15 3:41 pm

Krishna

I love to swim

Purred: Fri Jul 25, '08 7:12pm PST 
3......2.....1......fake outrage big laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
[notify]

» There has since been 7592 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sep 15 3:41 pm

Krishna

I love to swim

Purred: Fri Jul 25, '08 7:09pm PST 
as a wing maker the whole fake thing bothers me alot, they really waste my time.

Also I don't think we should pay them any attention even after they make these confessions. Most fakes only do outrageous stuff to get attention. They don't deserve any attention at all.

Best to move on and forget this ugly business and get back to keeping it real
[notify]

» There has since been 7593 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sep 15 3:41 pm

Laws & Legislation > Why are violent news accounts allowed on this Forum?

Krishna

I love to swim

Purred: Thu Jun 19, '08 1:24pm PST 
Almost forgot to answer to the topic subject title.

Why are violent news accounts allowed on this Forum?

Answer:

Because people will post them anyway. And members don't stop it from happening by notifying a moderator. Or don't know if they should notify. Or prefer to be incensed all the time for dramatic flare laugh out loud

Also I think when people put warning in the title of their thread like "Do not read this if you are squeamish" or "warning graphic content" it actually makes people want to read it more.

Making a adult only forum would cause "other" problems that I'm definitely not up for discussing here, and would cause segregation from younger members, which is not community spirited.

Self moderation and educating others on how to self moderate the forums seems like the only sane answer.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Catster HQ, Jul 7 9:46 am

Laws & Legislation > Why are violent news accounts allowed on this Forum?

Krishna

I love to swim

Purred: Thu Jun 19, '08 1:04pm PST 
The site is moderated by it's members. In effect when a member sees something that they think is not appropriate they should flag it. I don't expect hq to read every thread cause there are so many of them. But members do read the threads. If we want to keep our community safe then we as a community must be the ones to do something about it. Something that takes a few seconds to do. NOTIFY.

I've seen quite a bit of snarking and nastiness in the forums and yes some name calling, I flag stuff all the time laugh out loudlaugh out loud

But I have pals that will come into a group discussion and complain about how disturbing or wrong something is that they saw in a forum and I always ask "what are you going to do about it?". Some don't even know they can flag a post. Educate them. Let them know that we shouldn't have to be exposed to nasty stuff.

People are going to post stuff that is offensive, it happens on every board. Problem is we can't force these people to think the way I think or you think; if we could the world would be a scary place.

If we want a clean wholesome forum, it's up to us to make it that way.

Complainers complain, Doers doo.

doo doo laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Jul 7 9:46 am

Laws & Legislation > My mean neighbor wants to poison me!HELP!

Krishna

I love to swim

Purred: Wed Jun 18, '08 7:13pm PST 
eek OMC!!! HAWKEYE!!! hughughughughughughughughug

those photos say it all cry
[notify]

» There has since been 57 posts. Last posting by BeBe, Dec 10 10:33 pm

Laws & Legislation > My mean neighbor wants to poison me!HELP!
Krishna

I love to swim

Purred: Wed Jun 18, '08 5:10pm PST 
red facecloud 9 thanks furry faced cannuck buddy way to go
[notify]

» There has since been 60 posts. Last posting by BeBe, Dec 10 10:33 pm

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.