Postings by Dante'

GO!

Bombay > Am I A Bombay Cat?

Dante'

Diddle Kitty

Purred: Wed Jun 6, '07 4:40pm PST 
I am a Bombay. My mom got me at a pet store too. I had no sign no label. , i was just a black kitten in a cage. upon having me a couple min the onths my mom realized i was no ordinary cat. I fetched my toys. I made up games that showed my imagination skills. I was very vocal with a different meow for every word. I meow mama, Maximus, out, and now. I stick my paw under doors and jiggle them when i want in. I'm leash trained. I wear clothes, pose for pictures. I roll my eyes when i'm mad. I knead and suck on my mama's t-shirts. I go to petsmart and ride in the buggy. I'm an excellent traveler. I choose which can of food i want in the mornings. So after looking up these traits along with my physical description of a minature panther she found out i was a bombay. Technically to be a bombay you have to have an absynnian and solid black american shorthair for parents. Strains of siamese, and burmese will also bring out the bombay in an offspring. However there are also sable colored bombays.
[notify]

» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Feb 24 5:04 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.