Postings by Freddy

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > PERSIAN-HIMALYANS HALLOWEEN & OCT B PARTY
Freddy

What Big Eyes- You Have!

Purred: Sun Oct 28, '07 4:16pm PST 
Hey, guys! Don't worry! You're still with us! Yes....Squish and I really did enjoy our dances! She's quite the dancer...besides being the most beautiful girl I've ever danced with! Be sure to tell the T-Bears and their mom what a great job they did planning everything and Bluie and ....and....and...you know!! EVERYCAT!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 38 posts. Last posting by 3 ThunderBabies, Oct 28 5:28 pm

Freddy

What Big Eyes- You Have!

Purred: Sun Oct 28, '07 10:52am PST 
*Freddy and Teddy race onto the bus..slide down the aisle...looking for somebody to sit with*
[notify]

» There has since been 164 posts. Last posting by 3 ThunderBabies, Oct 28 5:28 pm

Freddy

What Big Eyes- You Have!

Purred: Sat Oct 27, '07 8:39pm PST 
Oh! I remember now, Squish! Mom sent a friend request the other day and you and we are official friends now! Mom was so excited to find another exotic like us! No wonder we dance so well together! I think you are absolutely beautiful!!! red face
[notify]

» There has since been 281 posts. Last posting by 3 ThunderBabies, Oct 28 5:28 pm

Freddy

What Big Eyes- You Have!

Purred: Sat Oct 27, '07 8:06pm PST 
Hey, Squish....would you like to dance with me? I thought maybe some of the girls would take me up on the invitation...
[notify]

» There has since been 316 posts. Last posting by 3 ThunderBabies, Oct 28 5:28 pm

Freddy

What Big Eyes- You Have!

Purred: Sat Oct 27, '07 7:59pm PST 
Hey, girls!!! Teddy and I are back!! We're ready to dance!!! Who's first?
[notify]

» There has since been 329 posts. Last posting by 3 ThunderBabies, Oct 28 5:28 pm

Freddy

What Big Eyes- You Have!

Purred: Sat Oct 27, '07 8:02am PST 
Okay...Mom will be back later to check on us. Meanwhile, let's go exploring!
[notify]

» There has since been 625 posts. Last posting by 3 ThunderBabies, Oct 28 5:28 pm

Freddy

What Big Eyes- You Have!

Purred: Sat Oct 27, '07 7:53am PST 
That's right, Romeo! You should have seen OUR eyes last night when we first walked in at the party (in the DARK!). Our eyes were so big and copper that it scared all the girls!!! laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 638 posts. Last posting by 3 ThunderBabies, Oct 28 5:28 pm

Freddy

What Big Eyes- You Have!

Purred: Sat Oct 27, '07 7:44am PST 
Don't worry, Teddy! I'll be right next to you, wherever you go!!! Two black cats must be scarier than just one!! Where's Bluie? She's sure been working hard getting all the food set up and everything planned! She's one hard-working girl!!! Mom was glad to see in the posts that Opie is still eating some and hasn't thrown up again!! She hopes he can keep feeling better all day. We've sure all been sending lots of purrs and purrayers for him and his Mom, too.
I see several things I want to try here for breakfast! Yum!
[notify]

» There has since been 647 posts. Last posting by 3 ThunderBabies, Oct 28 5:28 pm

Freddy

What Big Eyes- You Have!

Purred: Fri Oct 26, '07 3:31pm PST 
Teddy!!! Wait for me!!! I don't like being in this dark, scary place...we both came dressed as black cats, but I'm still a little bit scared! Don't tell anybody though...shock
[notify]

» There has since been 763 posts. Last posting by 3 ThunderBabies, Oct 28 5:28 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Curious Cats Fall Colors Party come one come all
Freddy

What Big Eyes- You Have!

Purred: Fri Sep 28, '07 1:18pm PST 
Hi, Chai and Little Bit! Don't believe we have met before! Would you like to come play in the fountain with us? Or try the mouse races? Teddy is pretty good at the water slide!
[notify]

» There has since been 434 posts. Last posting by Azurine Ambrosia, Oct 1 5:53 am

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.