Postings by Cleopatra (angel now)

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I need a forever home!
Cleopatra- (angel now)

I'm Cleo,the- ultimate lap cat

Purred: Thu Nov 13, '08 4:39pm PST 
What a wonderful couple you and Lucy Lou are!!
God bless your foster mom for caring until a forever good home will come along!

I urge everyone to go to this beautiful kitten's page and see if you can help him and his absolutely adorable dog friend!!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Cleopatra (angel now), Nov 13 4:39 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Southern California near Riverside? Need new homes
Cleopatra- (angel now)

Purred: Thu May 29, '08 8:42pm PST 
Mom and i cried when we read this thread...our prayers are with your pawpaw,and our purrs with you,to find forever homes..i am really hoping someone in your area can give this family their piec of mind and make another Catster miracle happens...

Our hearts are with you,keep us posted please...a big hug,Cleo and the rest of the furfamilyhug
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Hazel Lucy, Charles Dorney, Ma, May 31 2:38 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Sadee, Beautiful Brown Girl, Manpaw & Countessa

Cleopatra- (angel now)

Purred: Mon May 26, '08 2:17pm PST 
You and your babies are just adorable!! But what about some more info about you guys?

Like...do you get along with dogs,other cats or kids? Where were you rescued from? What do you like as food?

I wish you all the best!! I hope soon someone will come and take you home!! You look so sweet!!hug
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Big Foot i am an angel-cat now, May 26 2:19 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I need a wonderful new family!

Cleopatra- (angel now)

Purred: Thu Jan 17, '08 3:41pm PST 
From the Bridge,i am sending my special blessing to this wonderful cat to find his forever home soon!

How can anybody resist him???

Keep us posted,we care,sweet pea!!!way to goway to goway to go
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Fuifui Moimoi, Feb 4 9:08 pm

Cat of the Day & Week > DEXTER IS CAT OF THE DAY!

Cleopatra- (angel now)

Purred: Thu Aug 23, '07 2:41pm PST 
My handsome prince Dexter is COTD!!!partyparty

I am soooo happy!! It was about time!!!

Little Cleo loves you,my wonderful boy!!hughug
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Dexter - beloved angel, Aug 23 8:54 pm

Cat of the Day & Week > Awww! Laurie So Cooooot!!!
Cleopatra- (angel now)

Purred: Mon Jul 16, '07 6:54pm PST 
From a true diva to a little diva in train..congratulations!!!way to goway to go

A real cutie pie !!!

Auntie Cleo is purring of joy for you!!partyparty
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jul 17 1:10 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Please Help save him!!

Cleopatra- (angel now)

Purred: Fri Jul 13, '07 7:46pm PST 
I am shocked that no one will help,not even the shelter!!

Try all our groups at Catster,mainly the ones that cares for ferals and strays,they have the best information about the shelter and the solution to Korona's problem....go to "Fabulous ferals","Foster families forever","Feral cats united","Rainbow Bridge kitties","Over the rainbow",if you need an invitation to be part of them,please send me a p-mail,i will invite you in..

For sure it seems very extreme and cruel to me to kill a cat because of the peeing thing...what about diapers?
C'mon now!!

Please,try to post a message for help in these groups,they are awesome cats and will give you a real hand..

And please,keep us posted,i am so rooting for this poor soul...way to goway to go
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Delyte, Dark Angel, at Bridge, Aug 3 8:21 pm

Cat of the Day & Week > Grisu' the big hunter is cat of the week!!!

Cleopatra- (angel now)

Purred: Thu Jun 21, '07 3:43pm PST 
So proud of you,big boy!!

Your little sis Cleo is very happy for you!!!
LOVE YOU!!cheercheercheer
[notify]

» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by , Jun 27 5:14 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Smushy needs a home in Louisiana!

Cleopatra- (angel now)

Purred: Thu Jun 14, '07 7:32pm PST 
You are so gorgeous!! i bet your forever home is right around the corner!!

You are too cute!! Let us know..we are purring!!cheercheer
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Miss Mickey the Shmoo, Jun 19 7:49 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Two Shy Kitties Search For Their Long Awaited Forever Home
Cleopatra- (angel now)

Purred: Thu Jun 14, '07 5:26pm PST 
Oooh,they are so cute!!

I hope someone will come and take them home and away from cages forever...they deserve a good life!

Little Cleo will be here purring her tail awwy for you,cute faces...GOOD LUCK!!!cheercheercheer
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Big Foot i am an angel-cat now, Jun 18 1:02 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.