Postings by Grisu'

GO!

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > PLEASE HELP - I only have about a month left =(
Grisu'

If it looks- edible,eat- it!!!!

Purred: Thu Nov 13, '08 4:37pm PST 
Dear Desert!!
Please,tell mom to look into the Toronto Humane Society web site..she can call and beg and plead for you to be taken,or is euthanasia as the only other option (even if is not,is better to be clear is a very desperate situation)..i will help and so will Jeh giotto with the gas money...

Of course,i am hoping that with a miracle,you can get adopted out or that you will calm down and start getting along with Gosmot....

Let us know!!
Tell mom we are all purringand praying for you,guys!!..way to go
[notify]

» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by , Jan 2 10:24 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I need a forever home!
Grisu'

Purred: Mon Nov 10, '08 12:46pm PST 
I urge everyone to go to Greybaby's page and read his touching story! And look at him playing with Lou-Lou the puppy!!

I live in Canada,so i can't do much,but i hope and pray someone that lives in his area can help him and Lou-Lou!!

Believe me,if you'd see them,you won't be able to turn your back to these two wonderful animals!

Please,winter is coming!

Anyone that can help?????smile
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Cleopatra (angel now), Nov 13 4:39 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > PLEASE HELP - I only have about a month left =(

Grisu'

Purred: Mon Nov 10, '08 12:21pm PST 
Dear friend!!
Of course you are in Montreal!!

I tried with the two shelters around here,but they said they are full...here in Toronto,the best option is the Humane Society,they rarely say no to a cat,even one with temper problems...but it's gotta be your mom that calls..go to their web site:www.thetorontohumanesociety.com,just told them that is either them or euthanasia,stress that out a lot..explain that no one around there wants to help..TRY!!

If they say yes...

For transportation,i can help here,and i am sure that with the catster railroad networs we can help to get him here..

we cannot give up on him!!way to go
[notify]

» There has since been 37 posts. Last posting by , Jan 2 10:24 am

Grisu'

Purred: Sun Nov 9, '08 2:49pm PST 
Desert is my friend,and it breaks my heart that he can be put to sleep for his bad temper!!
His mom tried everything and is very stressed out,and i tried to get him to a shelter here in Canada,but it's impossible with all the laws and costum's regulations...

His only hope is a shelter or a foster home in America...there is anyone that can spare this poor cat his death sentence??

I bet with some help we can find someone that has a place for him,in your big country...i know americans have big hearts,and won't let Desert die...please,help him!!cry
[notify]

» There has since been 45 posts. Last posting by , Jan 2 10:24 am

Catster Diaries > Posting a story of Simmy and his blog information!

Grisu'

Purred: Wed Nov 5, '08 7:42am PST 
Dear Simmy!!
You did it!!!applause

And i went to the blog,is so nice!!
I hope many kitties here at catster will do it too...and that you can get all the help and love you need...

Go visit Simmy's blog,it's worthed!!

Good luck with everything!! way to go
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Grisu', Nov 5 7:42 am

Laws & Legislation > My mean neighbor wants to poison me!HELP!
Grisu'

Purred: Sat Jul 19, '08 5:04pm PST 
Thanks everyone!!!
Me and mom are much more relaxed!!

Of course,we are keeping an eye on this lady and we will be careful with her,but for now she has really stopped all those annoying and crazy beahviour she had before....she doesn't spy from the windows to see where i am going,she doesn't open the patio door when i am outside,she has stopped all the crazy talking in the backyard and few neighbors have told mom she has stopped badmouthing her and accusing me of things i never did....

And that she feels bad for causing all this mess around here...

So..here i am!!
Mom wouldn't give up this "not going out at night" thing,but i am enjoying my life again!!

Dear Sebastian!! You are sure handsome!!
For this summer,we won't think about the fence,but maybe for next year mom will do that,it's sure safe and eliminates every possible feud with crazy neghbors...

My cute name (THANKS!!!!*blushing*) comes from a very popular italian cartoon character...it's a green and blue little baby dragon that spits fire and eats everything in sight!!!
It's just perfect for me!!!

He is very cute too,and mom grew up watching his cartoon...so,here is where my name comes from!!

Again..thanks to everyone who took time to write on this post,it meant a lot to me and mom!!

Have a great summer,everyone!!!!happy danceway to gohappy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by BeBe, Dec 10 10:33 pm

Grisu'

Purred: Tue Jul 15, '08 3:25pm PST 
Well..apparently sunday few neighbors went to her house to talk to her and make her understand how silly the all situation was...and that instead of talking about poisoning animals it was enough to put some moth balls outside to keep the animals away...

She also told mom she would have never put out poison anyway because she has a dog,she was just being mean and wanted to make mom miserable..so,let's hope no raccoons or skuns have been harmed in any way....mom would have known if she killed anything,believe me!!

So,for now...i am smelling the roses again,and it feels great!!
Mom can rest,feel at least comfortable in her own backyard and even is she will never trust this Mean Woman again with her friendship,she has to admit it was a good gesture to call and apologize and end this all thing...

I am sure happy!! Even if mom said there is no way i am going out again at night anymoreshock...

Headbonks,your Grisu' once again The Big Hunter!!happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by BeBe, Dec 10 10:33 pm

Grisu'

Purred: Tue Jul 15, '08 9:00am PST 
Okay guys and dolls...you better hold on to your tails..i have news that will make your fur change color!!laugh out loud

After all that has been going on,last night the Mean Woman called mom on the phone to APOLOGIZE for her crazy behaviour!!

She said she realized that she did say and did things she shouldn't have,that she was just sad and mad because mom wasn't talking to her anymore and had rage taking over her...that she wants to put this behind our backs and try to get along again....

That all the people around her told her to really think about what she was doing,so she prayed a lot and realized she has been very mean and cruel....so,she asked for mom's forgiveness....

Mom almost fainted!! I mean...wow!!
That's very big..i mean,we are grateful the Lady could be this human and ask for forgiveness....we sure appreciated that this all thing is ending like that!!

The (ex???) Mean Woman said that after she saw other cats going to her garden,so she just did what other people do,she put some moth balls on the grass and no cat or raccoons has been there since!!

Well..what can i say?? Mom finally slept for the first time in a month,i can go out again and be safe and possibly mom and this lady can be civil with one another again....and everyone can enjoy summer,at last!!

This is kinda of a miracle....so,thanks to everyone for your concern and care,hopefully,this is the end of it!!hamster dance

A very happy Grisu' and momhappy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by BeBe, Dec 10 10:33 pm

Grisu'

Purred: Wed Jul 9, '08 7:06pm PST 
Just an update on evryone who followed the persian cat story..well,he has been adopted by a WONDERFUL family that is already fallen completely in love with him...he sleeps in bed with the tow kids,is spoiled rotten and mom is getting e-mails every day where the lady thank her so much for such a wonderful pet...the vet confirmed he is a neutered boy,about 6 yo,very much underweight and dehydrated..the vet said he has probably been around for more than two months...

Well...now mom receives pictures of him laying on his back,eyes closed,while he is getting his belly rubbed by two adoring boys..he follows everyone in the house like a dog,meowing for petting time...and eats like a champ!!!

Mom and i are very happy!!

About me and the Mean Woman...she is putting poison out,mom saw her,she even leaves water with poison hoping i will get thirsty and drink it..she is a nut case,a mean woman and a very cruel human...i don't go there,but many other animals do,raccoons,skuns,stray cats and few cat that go for walk like me,so mom is sick to her stomach someone can get seriuosly hurt..

And go figure...yesterday,she had a priest saying mass at her house!!! Just before she went outside to poison the water!!!
confused

I'll keep you posted...mom is thinking of spraying her with some insect repellent stuff,but for a nasty "bug" of her size we need at least five cans to cover her up!!!laugh out loud

Trying to keep safe,your
Grisu'
[notify]

» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by BeBe, Dec 10 10:33 pm

Grisu'

Purred: Wed Jul 2, '08 4:50pm PST 
Dear Angel Kitty!
The priest thing wouldn't work...this lady already goes to church every day,but seems she doesn't listen to a word the priest or Jesus say....plus,and this is ironic,she is the one sending mom the police home and she had to defend herself from lies and accusations...go figure!!!

Tonight a lady will come to adopt the persian cat,let's hope for the best.,mom will screen her very very good...you know how many human weirdos are out there....gotta be alert!!
Keep you posted!!
[notify]

» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by BeBe, Dec 10 10:33 pm

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.