Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  

Kitten Corner > Question About Litter and Litter Boxes
Loki

Mistress- Mischief

Purred: Tue Jan 6, '09 9:03am PST 
enviro-pine cat litter smile

30lbs lasts me a month with four cats. and is under 15 dollars

amazing as there is NO urine smell.

i just clean the litter 3 - 4 times a day, and then i can put the sawdust (as that is all that remains) into the compost bin at my building!

OH and the solid waste is flushable, as the pine is not clumping! just scoopa nd flush!

I LOVE IT! and will never use anything else
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Tiger, Feb 14 3:35 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Please adopt me, I haven't had enough space to be comfortable in months!
Loki

Mistress- Mischief

Purred: Wed Dec 5, '07 5:21am PST 
If mummy could she would snatch you up, but four is her limit. Well not hers but the landpeoples. You are so cute and all of us here are still rooting for you.
[notify]

» There has since been 76 posts. Last posting by Sophie, Feb 17 3:18 pm

Behavior & Training > Why do kittens knead?

Loki

Mistress- Mischief

Purred: Wed Nov 28, '07 8:14pm PST 
Well I suckle and knead my mum's fleece blankie, and so does Wallace. Mum loves us kneading it helps HER fall asleep. But she freaks awake sometimes if she rolls into the huge wet spots we make thinking I started peeing the bed again.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by ♥ Suey ♥, Nov 28 8:54 pm

Cat Health > BeBop\'s can\'t take it anymore

Loki

Mistress- Mischief

Purred: Tue Nov 20, '07 11:52pm PST 
*purrs and licks for BeBop's family from ours*

*mum hugs too*
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Juliette, Nov 21 12:05 pm

Food & Nutrition > My ponch

Loki

Mistress- Mischief

Purred: Sat Nov 17, '07 4:51pm PST 
Well after being on steroids for several months I have developed a ponch! All mums neighbours laugh cause mum takes me in the hallway at night to run up and down the hall (and my belly swings back and forth), but it doesn't seem to be helping. I eat my nutro indoor dry (mum lets us graze- eat) Any suggestions as to a good food to slim me down
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Leaf, Nov 19 7:42 am

Cat Health > Asthma and Inhalers
Loki

Mistress- Mischief

Purred: Sat Nov 17, '07 4:44pm PST 
I have asthma! I am waiting for the vet to get my inhaler in. Did you get a wee mask to put on ? Thats what the vet said mum had to do to me .. it freaks mum out worse then me though. Cause right after I am up and chasing my sisters and brother around. I -was- on steriods .. my mum stopped them cause she noticed I was getting VERY aggressive, the vet said that it would be ok to do that. But it seems that when it is hot in the apartment I have more attacks .. so mum leaves all the windows open for me .. I have maybe 2 a week now.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Griffin, Dec 7 8:18 am

Behavior & Training > Leashes and Harnesses?

Loki

Mistress- Mischief

Purred: Sat Jan 6, '07 4:25pm PST 
Oh I LOVE going anywhere with mum. I go to the laundrymat and out for walks in the park (she ALWAYS keeps an eye out for doggies though) she started training me when I was just 3 months old, got me used to the harness by letting me wear it around the house, then the leash. She is in the process of training both William Wallace and Assur as well. That should be a hoot mum walking down the street with her three kitties.

When mum walks me so many people are "what kind of dog... oh wait its a CAT ?!?!??!" Buit everyone knows me in the neighbourhood now so everyone comes to pet and lavish me with attention
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 7 4:37 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Anyone in Toronto ...

Loki

Mistress- Mischief

Purred: Tue Jan 2, '07 10:58pm PST 
I saw this ad on Craigslist and it broke my heart ... if I could I would take them in .. but I think someone more experienced with kittens that young (waaaaaaay too young to be taken from their mums)

Reply to: comm-256522472@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-01-02, 2:13PM EST

I have two beautiful 5 weeks old kittens ready to leave their mommy and looking for a good home. They are fully litter trained and eating normal cat food. I have 1 female ( the greyish one) and one male ( the white-gray-blue one) If you are interested to see the pictiures of them please contact me at werunchik@hotmail.com.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Loki, Jan 2 10:58 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Anyone have a water fountain?

Loki

Mistress- Mischief

Purred: Mon Jan 1, '07 12:35pm PST 
We love our Petmate water fountain, the only time its noisy is when mum forgets to fill the tank thingy. But its easy to clean and it all comes apart so easily mum just throws it in the tub and washes it out once a week.
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Spike, Jan 9 9:12 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > 2 Cats in a Small-ish Apartment?
Loki

Mistress- Mischief

Purred: Thu Nov 30, '06 9:36pm PST 
Well there are 4 of us plus mum in our apartment (one bedroom 900sq feet) and we are fine with it. Mum cleans our poo a lot but other then that, she actually is seeing the whole family structure come together now. Assur and William Wallace LOVE sleeping together and now I've started joining in too, but Bast still stays a bit distant, but mum always gives her special time.
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Lil' Charlie, Jan 4 9:11 am

(Page 1 of 12: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.