Postings by Winter

GO!

(Page 1 of 40: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Cat Health > WOULD APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE
Winter

Did I just hear- the treat jar- rattle?

Purred: Thu Oct 2, '08 5:49pm PST 
You are doing a wonderful thing by taking care of those kitties, but you need to think of what is best for not only Lola, but also for yourself. You are putting yourself through a great emotional stress as well. Sometimes you just have to accept things for what they are.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Mush Mush, Oct 2 9:00 pm

Cat Health > Diagnosed with Acute Laryngitis
Winter

Purred: Mon Sep 1, '08 7:16am PST 
Certainly do not blame yourself for this. I don't think bringing Tilly home had any relation to Tigger's illness. You were just being the best meowmy you know how and wanted your lil Tigger to be happy. We will send up many purrs that both of your babies feel better very soon!!! hug
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Hunter, Sep 7 9:19 am

Cat Health > Kitten colds

Winter

Purred: Fri Aug 15, '08 7:25pm PST 
I donlt know about lysine, but it def sounds like a URI is developing. I would suggest a vet visit for an anti-bioitic. I think your breeder was pulling your leg. I don't see how moving would make a kitten sneeze...? wink
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Aug 18 4:34 pm

Catster Railroad > In need of help- I\'m desperate

Winter

Purred: Sat Aug 2, '08 9:51pm PST 
Mary, call your local pet stores. A lot of people don't support pet stores, but most people don't know that most pet store kittens are just kittens given to them by local people who have kittens and need to find a place for them. I used to manage a pet store and we never bought a single kitten. They were all kittens donated to us by people who had litters that were either going to end up in our store or the shelter. Give it a shot and don't give up. The pet store might be full but you need to call every other day or so to check for vacancies. I adopted a cat who was already pregnant. Between several local pet stores I was able to place all 7 of her kittens. It may not be the perfect option, but it is better than living outside as a stray. (BTW - I'm from NEPA too!!!) All the shelters around here are full. Actually, I just read in the paper a few days ago about how the local SPCA has seen a HUGE increase in the usual amounts of cats they are receiving. It's so sad.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Tutti - LAF, Aug 20 4:02 am

Cat Health > *whispering* Lost my voice!

Winter

Purred: Sun May 25, '08 9:47am PST 
My cats have done that too. It just went away on its own after a day or two.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Impi, May 31 3:52 am

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > You Know You're A Cat Person When...
Winter

Purred: Mon Feb 25, '08 9:52pm PST 
OMG that was SOOOOOO funny. But SOOOO TRUE!!!!! red facered facered face I am guilty of continuing to eat food after removing cat hair from it.... MOL
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Benny Grunch, May 12 6:59 am

Cat Health > not feeling right

Winter

Purred: Mon Feb 25, '08 9:18pm PST 
Well, my gut instinct is to say you will be fine until tomorrow. I don;t think this warrants an emergency. If it is a simple matter of you not liking the new food, then I would tell Mum or Dad to just give you some of the old stuff. Cats have very distinctive tastes and if they don't like a food they will starve themselves if they don't get what they like. You could be getting sick because you are not eating enough. Or it could be that you are eating less because you were getting sick all along... either way I would try to eat a little something.. maybe a little canned food or some tuna... Anything to go in your tummy is better than nothing. Also you absolutely must drink water. If you are not drinking at all, your Mommy should give you water in your mouth with an eye dropper. But if you are eating a little something and drinking you should be fine until tomorrow's vet visit.
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by ♥ Suey ♥, Feb 27 6:49 pm

Behavior & Training > Self-Cleaning Litter box?

Winter

Purred: Fri Feb 22, '08 6:47pm PST 
i have a littermaid. i used it for about 3 days. 2 of my cats were terrified of the noise. and 1 cat played in tehre just to make it move because she liked to watch it scoop. the automatic box now resides in my attic. i have stuck to my homemade 45 gal rubbermaid litterboxes. laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Coopurr, Mar 7 11:23 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Tortie point siamese up for adoption

Winter

Purred: Fri Feb 22, '08 1:23am PST 
wow cleio, you are just gorgeous. i've never heard of a tortie point, but you are truly gorgeous. such unusual markings. i can't take you home with me, but i will say lots of purrs for you to find a new home. for how pretty you are, i'm sure someone will fall in love with you.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Jay, Feb 22 6:48 am

Cat Health > Vomit & Excessive Drooling???
Winter

Purred: Fri Feb 22, '08 1:20am PST 
Vomitting a hairball sounds normal, but the excessive water drinking and drooling does not sound right. I would get to the vet.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Khina, Feb 24 9:39 pm

(Page 1 of 40: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.