Postings by Diana

GO!

(Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  

Food & Nutrition > Food That Doesn\'t Come Out Stinky?
Diana

MEOW

Purred: Fri May 11, '07 8:57am PST 
I think food with less fillers tend to come out less stinky. I'm a big girl and I can't really reach my bottom (but I try!). When mom first got me, I stunk to the high heavens and she was always washing my bottom b/c of the smell. I'm on a combination of Innova/Wellness and I still can't reach my bottom, but there's a huge improvement of the smell on me and in the litter box.

What litter are you using? I've found that the "natural" kinds, like Worlds Best and Swheat Scoop don't smell as bad as the clay litters.

Or it could be something in your system that's giving you the smelly poos, like a fungus or bacteria or virus.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Merlin - An Angel Forever, May 12 6:19 am

Cat Health > Foster Mommy thinks I'm Getting Depressed...
Diana

MEOW

Purred: Fri May 11, '07 8:53am PST 
I think it would be better for you to stay where you've been after your surgery - it may be a depressing experience (losing your babies and surgery), but I think it would be better than staying at a totally new place in a cramped cage. She knows you!
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Hunter, May 13 7:51 pm

Food & Nutrition > Food Recall Question

Diana

MEOW

Purred: Thu May 10, '07 2:58pm PST 
I second Fancy Feast - some varieties are low carb with no wheat gluten - those that come to mind is the Turkey with the olive green label color, the beef with the brown label, and the grill feast. I mostly eat Wellness, but when mom can't make it to the good store, she feeds me FF.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Shadow, May 10 5:33 pm

Cat Health > Nutritional Vet Consultations?

Diana

MEOW

Purred: Wed May 9, '07 5:16pm PST 
I checked out the second site - They insists on cats eating carbs - I would think if you'd go into the hassle of making your own cat food, you'd make it without carbs, which cats need very little of.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Friday Lucifer, May 9 5:22 pm

Food & Nutrition > MENU FOODS MAKE WET FOODS: Innova, Evo, California Natural, Healthwise, Mother Nature, Karma Organic

Diana

MEOW

Purred: Wed May 2, '07 10:09pm PST 
I could be wrong, but I'm under the impression Innova wet, even though it's made by menu, it's made in a completely different factory location than the other brands. Anyone know?
[notify]

» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by Tommy, May 5 4:45 pm

Food & Nutrition > *Picky Eater!* What is a good, natural food for me?!
Diana

MEOW

Purred: Wed May 2, '07 9:05pm PST 
Ha ha... I'm the exact same way - I will only eat pate style food. I like wellness, but Mommy was feeding me FF for a while b/c she couldn't make it out to the nice pet food store. Well guess what? I'm turning my nose up at the Wellness. Mom is hoping it's b/c she accidentally bought a flavor I don't like - Turkey, instead of Chicken. She opened the Turkey Salmon this evening and I went bonkers for it - the store said that's their most popular flavor. You might want to consider Innova Evo canned - that's pate style also.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Harley, May 5 3:48 pm

Food & Nutrition > Wysong defends Menu Foods

Diana

MEOW

Purred: Tue May 1, '07 6:34am PST 
I didn't like their tone, and I wrote them an email listed below. I'm actually a little surprised that a pet food company took that tone with their customers. It's one thing to have it among themselves, but to take it publicly just seems very unprofessional.

---------

The title says it all - while many of the points you made may have been valid, but you were a little too scarcastic and mean in your way of treating your customers - I would think that a professional company you would have a little more tact in addressing us customers. I would think as a pet food company, you would be at least a little sympathetic to those who buy your food instead of calling us, in so many words, stupid. I had a good opinion of your company previously, and I'm sure that you still will continue to make good food for pets after this, but I can assure you that you have lost a customer - while it may not be the fault of the menu foods employees of this recall, but let's not forget if it weren't for the pet owners who buy your food, you and all the employees wouldn't have this job - so treat us with a little respect, okay?
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , May 1 1:31 pm

Cat Health > ACL/CCL surgery...costs, options...please help

Diana

MEOW

Purred: Fri Apr 27, '07 3:24pm PST 
Poor Cosmo! I don't know any kitties that have torn ACLs, but mom actually has multiple ACL tears - she has actually one right now - she'll have surgery in June once she's done with all her schooling and mom knows a dog that has had the surgery 2x - mom has a cadaver ligament, but the dog she knows basicly had bungee cords put in - basicly b/c humans live alot longer than dogs. She doesn't know how much it costs, but the surgery is definately worth it - knee instablity is no fun!

I know rest is very hard when you just want to run around and play, but this type of injury if not taken care of will get worse - your knee will be come more and more unstable and any type of leg movement will be painful. And your knee needs to rest to recover from the original injury and to prevent further injury. Mom has to wear a brace most of the time, but I'm not sure how a kitty will handle that !

You should ask your vet about your questions - ask him why the bottle says "no cats" and how much the procedures are expected to be - he should be open with you about it.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Apr 28 9:39 am

Cat Health > 911 please help

Diana

MEOW

Purred: Mon Apr 23, '07 3:53pm PST 
Hi Catsy,

I looked at your page and read a bit about your ordeal about being rescued and all that. I just wanted to say that I hope you're doing better and if you have the energy to play with a fleece batting and eat it, it sounds like you're doing better! (even though eating fleece isn't good!)
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Nefret, Apr 24 11:12 am

Food & Nutrition > dog bones??
Diana

MEOW

Purred: Sat Apr 21, '07 11:56am PST 
Are you talking about dog biscuits or the rawhide kind? I could be wrong, but I'm under the impression why cats shouldn't eat dog food is because cats and dogs have different nutritional needs - occasional nibbling of dog food is okay as long as kitty is getting appropriate nutritional kitty food.

Also, there's a spray that's bitter apple that cats just hate that you can spray on things you shouldn't be nibbling on. I've never tried it, so I'm not sure how effective it is.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Smokey, Apr 22 9:57 pm

(Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.