» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Pumpkin, Jul 7 4:38 pm

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > Bideawee at the GAY PRIDE FESTIVAL
Oliver Lee- Cain Schultz

What DO you- want?

Purred: Thu Jun 7, '07 7:44pm PST 
Good luck to all the poochiespuppy
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Pumpkin, Jul 7 4:38 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Hi Everyone!!

Oliver Lee- Cain Schultz

What DO you- want?

Purred: Fri Dec 1, '06 12:28pm PST 
Hello Pretty! F.R. on it's way!
Welcome, see ya in the forums!!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Oliver Lee Cain Schultz, Dec 1 12:28 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > \"Finish my Sentence\" Game

Oliver Lee- Cain Schultz

What DO you- want?

Purred: Sat Nov 25, '06 6:23pm PST 
Crying at night for someone to come play with me.

All I want for Christmas is..
[notify]

» There has since been 125 posts. Last posting by Patches(rainbow bridge), Jun 19 12:28 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Comment Game

Oliver Lee- Cain Schultz

What DO you- want?

Purred: Sat Nov 25, '06 6:20pm PST 
Right back atcha, Bud!

Ollie is one lucky kitty!
[notify]

» There has since been 38 posts. Last posting by Moe (Moses), Jan 25 8:10 am

Other Meows & Purrs > THiS or THaT?!
Oliver Lee- Cain Schultz

What DO you- want?

Purred: Sat Nov 25, '06 6:17pm PST 
I ONLY eat dry!

Mom's side or Dad's side of the bed?
[notify]

» There has since been 389 posts. Last posting by Cheyanne, May 27 7:42 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Comment Game

Oliver Lee- Cain Schultz

What DO you- want?

Purred: Thu Nov 23, '06 6:53pm PST 
And a pretty one from Muncie!!
Bichita is one lucky kitty to be reunited with her Mami!
[notify]

» There has since been 40 posts. Last posting by Moe (Moses), Jan 25 8:10 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Hello, I'm Ollie.... and I'm grumpy.... please be my friend.... I need all the friends I can get!

Oliver Lee- Cain Schultz

What DO you- want?

Purred: Wed Nov 22, '06 7:39pm PST 
Yeah, but I will, Miss Nasty!

Friends request on it's way!
See ya in the forums, Ollie!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Ollie, Nov 23 9:56 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Any advice, please?

Oliver Lee- Cain Schultz

What DO you- want?

Purred: Sun Nov 19, '06 7:43pm PST 
This is kinda involved. We're having our Momsie write it, because it really happened to her. We also posted in another forum, not sure which one is correct for this.

I love Siamese. So do many of our friends. We have a hard time finding them around our neck of the woods. So I bought a female, and a friend got me a male, and we wanted to have a few litters. We'd each keep a couple, give some to our friends that wanted one, sell a couple to carefully chosen people, then nuter the pair. Everyone would be happy, right?
OK, Ollie is a Lynx Point. He is just BEAUTIFUL!! And so are the kittens that look like him.
But the non- catty people don't see him as a Siamese. Most people don't want the Lynx Point kittens, so we sometimes give them to good homes. Someone recently said that we were ripping them off -actual words- because we sold them a chocolate point. Which they haven't paid for. And don't want to, because the other ones are free. Is it wrong to sell some? I really don't think so, but now I feel guilty. We're NOT making a killing, just trying to break even until the ones we want to keep come along. You know purebred kittens are expensive, we charge $75-50. ALOT less than any petstore(mill) And ours are LOVED!!! And, if the right people came along, we'd give them the kitty. Karma!
Well, we sent around an email tonight, trying to explain, and telling people to just bring them back if they felt taken advantage of. If they paid, we'll give them the $$ back. It's NOT about the money, it's about having the animal you really want.

Now, kitties, please get your people. I'd like some advice!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Oreo, Nov 21 12:34 am

Choosing the Right Cat > We feel bad.
Oliver Lee- Cain Schultz

What DO you- want?

Purred: Sun Nov 19, '06 7:35pm PST 
This is kinda involved. We're having our Momsie write it, because it really happened to her.

I love Siamese. So do many of our friends. We have a hard time finding them around our neck of the woods. So I bought a female, and a friend got me a male, and we wanted to have a few litters. We'd each keep a couple, give some to our friends that wanted one, sell a couple to carefully chosen people, then nuter the pair. Everyone would be happy, right?
OK, Ollie is a Lynx Point. He is just BEAUTIFUL!! And so are the kittens that look like him.
But the non- catty people don't see him as a Siamese. Most people don't want the Lynx Point kittens, so we sometimes give them to good homes. Someone recently said that we were ripping them off -actual words- because we sold them a chocolate point. Which they haven't paid for. And don't want to, because the other ones are free. Is it wrong to sell some? I really don't think so, but now I feel guilty. We're NOT making a killing, just trying to break even until the ones we want to keep come along. You know purebred kittens are expensive, we charge $75-50. ALOT less than any petstore(mill) And ours are LOVED!!! And, if the right people came along, we'd give them the kitty. Karma!
Well, we sent around an email tonight, trying to explain, and telling people to just bring them back if they felt taken advantage of. If they paid, we'll give them the $$ back. It's NOT about the money, it's about having the animal you really want.

Now, kitties, please get your people. I'd like some advice!
[notify]

» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Hunter, Jan 13 4:02 pm

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.