Postings by ♥ maggie ♥

GO!

Grooming > do you?

♥- maggie- ♥

Always have- fun!,help people- help others

Purred: Fri Aug 18, '06 8:56am PST 
hello my name is maggie.i was just wondering if i was the only one who got there nails just trimmed.my owner took me to see some lady who just took the white part off the tip of my nails i didnt like it but now i dont claw and get in trouble.so if you do the same just let me no.
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Bentley, Oct 30 2:39 pm

Food & Nutrition > milk?
♥- maggie- ♥

Purred: Fri Aug 18, '06 8:48am PST 
ok the idea of giving them a cat milk like *cat sip* is good but can they drink lactous milk?
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Nikki, Aug 23 11:09 am

Behavior & Training > litterbox fun!

♥- maggie- ♥

Purred: Thu Aug 17, '06 1:36pm PST 
hello.i was wondering why i like to sleep in the litterbox or i just like to relax.i seem to be confusing to my owner and dosnt no wat to do.please help me!!!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Hannah♥, Aug 19 8:30 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > hello,im meggie!

♥- maggie- ♥

Purred: Thu Aug 17, '06 1:33pm PST 
hello,my name is meggie and im new here.i am the first pet my owner has had,but shes doing fine.theres only one question i have,my owner wonders why i sleep/relax in my litterbox?i really dont no why and i dont no how to tell her so if you can please! help.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Azurine Ambrosia, Aug 21 12:09 pm

Cats & Travel > help!

♥- maggie- ♥

Purred: Thu Aug 17, '06 1:26pm PST 
hello.my name is meggie and i seem to be the first pet my owner has had.she is a bit lost when it comes to car rides.i like to roam but meow too.she keeps me in a box with a blanket and i dont always like it. if u could help me help her figure this out.please!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Aug 29 1:26 am

Grooming > are you?
♥- maggie- ♥

Purred: Thu Aug 17, '06 1:20pm PST 
i was wondering if im ever alowed ro get mt fur trimed you in the summer.i just wasnt sure if it is aprpreat.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Ceaser, Aug 18 6:47 pm

Food & Nutrition > milk?

♥- maggie- ♥

Purred: Thu Aug 17, '06 1:18pm PST 
i was wondering if i can drink milk.im just over 2 months and its not the milk from my mom its 2% milk.can i have it?
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Nikki, Aug 23 11:09 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.