Postings by Iris Whirley and Lili Twirley

GO!

Behavior & Training > Pee Problem

Iris Whirley- and Lili- Twirley

Iris and Lili

Purred: Thu Jun 22, '06 3:42pm PST 
Try "Cat Attract Litter"... it's worked for our problem girl, good luck with kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Baghira (In loving memory), Jul 25 11:18 pm

Behavior & Training > Which Litter Do you like????? Indoor Cats Only

Iris and Lili

Purred: Thu Jun 22, '06 3:37pm PST 
I don't have a preference, but my sister Iris is quite particular... she has some "issues" if you know what I mean. Mom finally got frustrated enough to do some home work and found CAT ATTRACT litter... it's made by some doctor, whatever...but I tell you it's worked. Iris doesn't constantly leave her...ya know...by the side of the box anymore so it's my favorite, Mom uses it in all the boxes now, she likes it too!
[notify]

» There has since been 38 posts. Last posting by Matilda, Aug 22 6:42 pm

Cats & Travel > To move or not; and if so, what to do!?

Iris and Lili

Purred: Thu Jun 22, '06 2:22pm PST 
We are so glad to find this forum! We are moving very soon and are anxious about the trip, but after reading all the responses to like questions we are settling into the idea that the 4 day road trip might not be that bad.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Iris Whirley and Lili Twirley, Jun 22 2:22 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.