Postings by Cali

GO!

(Page 1 of 37: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Oct 24th Baci & Redd Catt Get Hitched Italian Style - YOU Are Invited
Cali

Don't disturb- me, I'm napping!

Purred: Sat Oct 24, '09 6:30pm PST 
Dearest Baci and Redd Catt conCATulations and all of our best!
kissing
partywishesparty
hug

Cali, Pepper, & SQuishie
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Baci a Red *Angel*, Oct 24 7:43 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > 4TH OF JULY PARTY~STATUE OF LIBERTY~NEW YORK CITY
Cali

Purred: Sun Jul 5, '09 9:41am PST 
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Thank you Wilson J Scooter!

*Cali, Willie, and Pearlie*
[notify]

» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by Cap'n Wil Scooter, Jul 5 8:09 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > 4TH OF JULY PARTY~STATUE OF LIBERTY~NEW YORK CITY

Cali

Purred: Sun Jul 5, '09 9:07am PST 
Kit, may we shop with you and Simon? *Cali and Pearlie wave and ask*
[notify]

» There has since been 39 posts. Last posting by Cap'n Wil Scooter, Jul 5 8:09 pm

Cali

Purred: Sun Jul 5, '09 8:53am PST 
*Cali almost falls over laughing think of Wilson J Scooter going home with his glitter fur and shaved legs!* Your Mommy would never let you leave the house again!
[notify]

» There has since been 45 posts. Last posting by Cap'n Wil Scooter, Jul 5 8:09 pm

Cali

Purred: Sat Jul 4, '09 7:47pm PST 
That is right, we have the ball room which is set up for late night kits to keep the pawty going with a band, bar, and plenty more Chef Rooster's food!
[notify]

» There has since been 135 posts. Last posting by Cap'n Wil Scooter, Jul 5 8:09 pm

Cali

Purred: Sat Jul 4, '09 7:33pm PST 
Sissel and Smudge, there is plenty more to see and do!
[notify]

» There has since been 140 posts. Last posting by Cap'n Wil Scooter, Jul 5 8:09 pm

Cali

Purred: Sat Jul 4, '09 6:52pm PST 
Look at everyone enjoying the sparklers! *watches as cats of all ages dance and spin @ with sparklers in their paws*
[notify]

» There has since been 152 posts. Last posting by Cap'n Wil Scooter, Jul 5 8:09 pm

Cali

Purred: Sat Jul 4, '09 6:39pm PST 
So beautifur!applause

I'm sorry we missed Sir Sonny Bono, he is such a sweetie.
[notify]

» There has since been 167 posts. Last posting by Cap'n Wil Scooter, Jul 5 8:09 pm

Cali

Purred: Sat Jul 4, '09 4:39pm PST 
Oh My, and I bet that makes the front page! Oh Well, there have been worse pictures!big laugh

cheercheerdancingcheercheer
[notify]

» There has since been 226 posts. Last posting by Cap'n Wil Scooter, Jul 5 8:09 pm

Cali

Purred: Sat Jul 4, '09 4:17pm PST 
Good idea Samoa!winkbig grin
[notify]

» There has since been 232 posts. Last posting by Cap'n Wil Scooter, Jul 5 8:09 pm

(Page 1 of 37: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.