Postings by Kali

GO!

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I failed my cat.

Kali

I'm Lizzie's- older evil twin- ;)

Purred: Thu Jul 5, '12 2:10pm PST 
Please don't blame yourself! You went above and beyond for Toby and she knows it! You not only gave her love but you also gave her a HOME for the last few months of her life! Thats more than alot of kitties get!cry Alot of people would've just left food and water out for her and thats it. In hindsight,it's easy to say what you think you should've done for her but whatever illness she had was probably to far progressed so there wouldn't have been much if anything at all that could be done for her. You took in a homeless kitty and didn't toss her out as soon as you found out she was sick. You're an angel! Please don't worry about her, Louie,Bump and I will take excellent care of her until you come to meet her again. In the meantime she'll be watching over you and the other kitties!wave

Many Purrs
Kali
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kali, Jul 5 2:10 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > July 4....My independence day...I am free.
Kali

Purred: Thu Jul 5, '12 1:48pm PST 
Purrs to Greta's family! She'll have a grand time hanging out with us bridge kitties until her family gets here!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Greta (now in kitty heaven), Jul 9 4:32 pm

Catster Crushes > Kitty-Cat Day Spa for Kitty Lovers

Kali

Purred: Fri Jun 23, '06 7:26pm PST 
Yes this IS the life! *Slips on robe and makes famous kittyrita*
[notify]

» There has since been 99 posts. Last posting by Summer, Dec 25 8:13 pm

Catster Crushes > La Kitty Café

Kali

Purred: Thu Jun 15, '06 7:47am PST 
Dewey can't post here so it's just me and Lizzie. I'll have what she's having
[notify]

» There has since been 394 posts. Last posting by ~Muzzy~, Dec 21 7:44 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Lady and the tramp show up on my friends list

Kali

Purred: Sat Apr 29, '06 7:38am PST 
I saw Lady and the scottish terrier on my list! Should they be there?
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Milo, May 4 4:18 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.