Postings by Elmer

GO!

(Page 1 of 18: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  

Get Well Soon > The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs
Elmer

I'm in charge!!

Purred: Thu May 8, '14 4:40pm PST 
One of my furry friends and a Catster member has crossed to the Rainbow Bridge... he is K. Malachi (Catster # 1315257) Would you all please keep him and his family in your thoughts and purrs... I have enclosed his diary entry...

In April I had become ill with a fast-growing bone cancer on my lower jaw. I felt very bad, but I held up as long as I could for my Mama Jody and Daddy Jimmy. They lavished love on me, took lots of photos, petted me and massaged my muscles. Finally one day I just looked up at Mama and she knew it was time. My race had been run and I was in pain. My Mama and Daddy took me to the Maricopa County Animal Care & Control hospital. Mama came to the back room with me. The tech gave me a shot in my belly button and then placed me on a towel on my Mama's lap and in her loving arms. She petted me and kissed my head and sang a little song she used to sing me when I was a baby. I got tired and laid my head down on my Mama's arm. The last thing I heard was her sweet voice singing. Then suddenly I heard the Heavenly Angel choir at the Rainbow Bridge singing. Many furiends and other kitties came to welcome me. One kitty friend's Daddy was even there in Heaven to greet me. I jumped up into his arms and he petted me. I will miss my Mama and Daddy, but I know they will be along very soon (in RBB time) to meet back up with me. I remember looking back down at my Mama. The tech had wrapped me in a fuzzy pink towel and placed my body in a box. My Mama and Daddy interred my remains in the back yard garden at home. I miss my pawrents, but Heaven is beautiful and I am with my Father God and all my Angel furiends.
[notify]

» There has since been 34 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sun 9:15 pm

Elmer

I'm in charge!!

Purred: Thu May 8, '14 4:40pm PST 
One of my furry friends and a Catster member has crossed to the Rainbow Bridge... he is K. Malachi (Catster # 1315257) Would you all please keep him and his family in your thoughts and purrs... I have enclosed his diary entry...

In April I had become ill with a fast-growing bone cancer on my lower jaw. I felt very bad, but I held up as long as I could for my Mama Jody and Daddy Jimmy. They lavished love on me, took lots of photos, petted me and massaged my muscles. Finally one day I just looked up at Mama and she knew it was time. My race had been run and I was in pain. My Mama and Daddy took me to the Maricopa County Animal Care & Control hospital. Mama came to the back room with me. The tech gave me a shot in my belly button and then placed me on a towel on my Mama's lap and in her loving arms. She petted me and kissed my head and sang a little song she used to sing me when I was a baby. I got tired and laid my head down on my Mama's arm. The last thing I heard was her sweet voice singing. Then suddenly I heard the Heavenly Angel choir at the Rainbow Bridge singing. Many furiends and other kitties came to welcome me. One kitty friend's Daddy was even there in Heaven to greet me. I jumped up into his arms and he petted me. I will miss my Mama and Daddy, but I know they will be along very soon (in RBB time) to meet back up with me. I remember looking back down at my Mama. The tech had wrapped me in a fuzzy pink towel and placed my body in a box. My Mama and Daddy interred my remains in the back yard garden at home. I miss my pawrents, but Heaven is beautiful and I am with my Father God and all my Angel furiends.
[notify]

» There has since been 33 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sun 9:15 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > A New Angel at the Rainbow Bridge

Elmer

I'm in charge!!

Purred: Thu May 8, '14 4:36pm PST 
So many hugs my friend... I and Mom are sending you many HUGS and purrs and prayers for you and your family!!hughug
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Angel K.Malachi, Jun 4 3:08 pm

Senior Cats > Prayers needed for Misty before she crosses the rainbow bridge

Elmer

I'm in charge!!

Purred: Thu Oct 10, '13 4:36pm PST 
Sending so many purrs and hugs for Misty!!hug
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Tequila, Jan 15 4:28 pm

Elmer

I'm in charge!!

Purred: Sat Oct 5, '13 3:25pm PST 
Hugs and Purrs for everyone in need..hug
[notify]

» There has since been 179 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sun 9:15 pm

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs
Elmer

I'm in charge!!

Purred: Thu Apr 4, '13 9:22am PST 
So Many HUG and puRR for all of those in need and who have crossed to the Rainbow Bridge!!hughughughughughug
[notify]

» There has since been -19862.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Elmer

I'm in charge!!

Purred: Mon Mar 25, '13 5:04pm PST 
Do many purrs and hugs for Dexter and Sigmond!!hughug
[notify]

» There has since been -19840.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Elmer

I'm in charge!!

Purred: Sun Dec 23, '12 1:53pm PST 
Sendig so many purrs and hugs for Nataliehug
[notify]

» There has since been -19666.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > 2012 BCCP SPONTANEOUS XMAS PAWTY! Come one, come all! Sat. Dec. 22 at 8 PM Eastern

Elmer

I'm in charge!!

Purred: Sat Dec 22, '12 5:21pm PST 
Hi Everyone
wavewavewave
Brings in some catnip Christmas cookies for everyone!!
[notify]

» There has since been 179 posts. Last posting by MORTICIA, Dec 23 2:37 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > BCCP & THE BLACK KAT LOUNGE PRESENT THE 2012 BLACK CAT HALLOWEEN PAWTY!
Elmer

I'm in charge!!

Purred: Wed Oct 31, '12 4:55pm PST 
Hi Everyoone
Sees all of his friends and smiles...smilesmilesmile
Has some goodie bags of catnip tea and all for everyone to enjoy!!
[notify]

» There has since been 296 posts. Last posting by Felix, Nov 2 9:23 am

(Page 1 of 18: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.