Postings by Chewbacca

GO!

(Page 1 of 40: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Laws & Legislation > Stop high school cat dissection in Denver, Colorado
Chewbacca

Purred: Fri Feb 14, '14 6:40pm PST 
Thank you for sharing this information........I can't get the vision of that cat out of my head, it mad me sick cry
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jun 2 2:50 pm

Laws & Legislation > Stop high school cat dissection in Denver, Colorado
Chewbacca

Purred: Fri Feb 14, '14 6:40pm PST 
Thank you for sharing this information........I can't get the vision of that cat out of my head, it mad me sick cry
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jun 2 2:50 pm

Get Well Soon > Purrrs & Prayers needed for Alfie ♥

Chewbacca

Purred: Tue Feb 26, '13 11:53am PST 
Thank you for all the purrs, gifts and kind words. Alfie is on 2 medications and has not a a seizure in a few weeks. I will post more as I find out.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Chewbacca, Feb 26 11:53 am

Get Well Soon > Purrrs & Prayers needed for Alfie ♥

Chewbacca

Purred: Tue Feb 12, '13 9:36am PST 
Alfie has been having seizures and has been back and forth to the vet. They think it's something cranial, possibly fluid swelling in his brain or a tumor. Please pray Alfie gets better soon. We always feel so helpless when one of our Catster friends are hurting, maybe a few words of encouragement for the family would help also.

Sorry I forgot how to make a link with just Alfie's name so you could just click on. I will have to do it this way.

http://www.catster.com/cats/331921
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Chewbacca, Feb 26 11:53 am

Cat Health > Anesthesia

Chewbacca

Purred: Tue Jun 26, '12 7:10pm PST 
She is doing a lot better now. I think they did let her go to early, we dropped her off at 10:00AM and they called me at 11:30 to pick her up. Chewy has been shaved in the past by groomers,this is the first time I took her to a vet & had anesthesia.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Chewbacca, Jun 26 7:10 pm

Cat Health > Anesthesia
Chewbacca

Purred: Tue Jun 26, '12 11:24am PST 
My cat was shaved at the vets today and they used anesthesia. We have been home for an hour and she is staggering/wobbling when she walks, is this normal? I'm sure by the time someone answers this question she will be fine.....but I'm a worry wart.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Chewbacca, Jun 26 7:10 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Power of the Paw needed for Bella, she's very sick and is going to the vet today

Chewbacca

Purred: Fri Jan 13, '12 4:59pm PST 
I'm purring for you Bella. I'm also sending your mom a big hug.

♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸. • ' ´¯)♥
♥♥.¸(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.* .• '´¯)¸.• '´ ¯)♥♥
♥♥(¯`'•:. BIG HUG •'¯)♥♥
(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'• .¸_)..
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Bella My Beautiful Angel, Jan 19 10:51 am

Cats and a Clean Home > Anyone tried Cat's Pride Fragrance Free? Other good unscented litters?

Chewbacca

Purred: Wed Jan 4, '12 12:54pm PST 
Weevils eekeek
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Smithwick, Jan 7 8:19 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > Anyone tried Cat's Pride Fragrance Free? Other good unscented litters?

Chewbacca

Purred: Mon Jan 2, '12 5:34pm PST 
I wonder why Fresh Step Unscented is so hard to find, Meijer used to carry it. It used to be called Perfume & Dye Free then they changed the name to Multi-Cat Unscented and I can't find it anywhere but Petsmart and they usually only have 1 or 2 boxes on the shelf. I wonder if it is so popular they can't keep the shelves stocked or they just don't order much thinking
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Smithwick, Jan 7 8:19 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Catsters phone #
Chewbacca

Purred: Wed Apr 27, '11 3:02pm PST 
Hum, I even tried HQ # 415-934-0400 and it also said it was disconnected thinking
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by CHARLEY BLEAU EYES, Apr 27 4:12 pm

(Page 1 of 40: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.